?10- ?1000

Jambomuzz

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 4 brings bet 4

Busy today and no time to look at the fixtures so...

Bet 4

Livingston v Hearts

Hearts draw no bet

?13.96 @ 1.12

Returns ?15.69

You know it's the cup right?

Yip.

Mental bet but thought even they couldn't mess this up......just equalised.

Got Man City as well.....wind-up!

Playing v. Safe tomorrow.

Treble of

Man City or draw,

Draw or hearts

Psv or draw

29.91 returns 35.02.

Well I'm not sure how safe city was in the end! As long as psv don't lose that's 35.02 in the pot.

Anyone get stung off man city today? Spent the last hour at work feeling physically sick, could have had ?700

Started with a tenner at the beginning of the week and put 14 quid on man city today. I should really stop gambling. I'm hopeless!

Bet 1 - ?10 - Erzgebirge Aue v RB Leipzig over 0.5 First half goals - Return ?20

Bet 2 - ?15 (?5 in bank) - Hearts to beat Livingston - Return ?20.46

Bet 3 - ?20 (?5.46 in bank) - IFC Goteborg v Brondby Over 0.5 Total match goals - Return ?22.23

Bet 4 - ?22 (?5.69 in bank) - S?o Paulo v XC Piracicaba Over 0.5 Total match goals - Return ?23.84

Bet 5 - ?25 (?4.53 in bank) - Resende RJ v Flamengo Rj Over 0.5 Total match goals - Return ?29.17

Current bank - ?33.70

Playing it safe just now making sure that I always have something left should all go tits up. Rather enjoying it.

Bet 1 - ?10 - Erzgebirge Aue v RB Leipzig over 0.5 First half goals - Return ?20

Bet 2 - ?15 (?5 in bank) - Hearts to beat Livingston - Return ?20.46

Bet 3 - ?20 (?5.46 in bank) - IFC Goteborg v Brondby Over 0.5 Total match goals - Return ?22.23

Bet 4 - ?22 (?5.69 in bank) - S?o Paulo v XC Piracicaba Over 0.5 Total match goals - Return ?23.84

Bet 5 - ?25 (?4.53 in bank) - Resende RJ v Flamengo Rj Over 0.5 Total match goals - Return ?29.17

Current bank - ?33.70

Playing it safe just now making sure that I always have something left should all go tits up. Rather enjoying it.

Must say, I quite like your way of doing it.  Always take a little bit out just in case.  You'd need to bet on the higher odds to make it worth it, but it's a good shout :thumbsup:

2 early bets tomorrow:

Fiorentina v atalanta - under 4.5 goals 1/9

Stranraer v Dundee United - Dundee United or draw 1/9.

35.03 on returns 43.24.

2 early bets tomorrow:

Fiorentina v atalanta - under 4.5 goals 1/9

Stranraer v Dundee United - Dundee United or draw 1/9.

35.03 on returns 43.24.

In my experience, alw

In my experience, alw

1-1 after 20 minutes on course for 9 goals. Perhaps I'll live to regret you not finishing this post!

1-1 after 20 minutes on course for 9 goals. Perhaps I'll live to regret you not finishing this post!

3 goals needed in the last 25 minutes to derail the under 4.5. Utd 1-0. looking hopeful.

Hearts of Vladland

Do you have to wait till the end of a game to get a over 2.5 bet? Have the West Brom game over 2.5 with Fiorentina to win and over 2.5

Jeezo hope it works out.

What I meant to say was, in my experience stay away from under goals markets. Too much stress and you need to wait for the full match. Been stung so many times at the tail end of matches it's unreal!

Question.....can't seem to get sevco v Hibs odds on online site....Paddy Power....is this normal?

Will they restrict early betting on this game or am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers in advance.

Back in the game today, since I started this im Around 30 quid in profit. Hoping for a good day and to at least double my ten spot.

Question.....can't seem to get sevco v Hibs odds on online site....Paddy Power....is this normal?

Will they restrict early betting on this game or am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers in advance.

May not release betting till slightly closer to the game! I would imagine at the very latest you will get betting on Wednesday.

P.s out of interest, you are not the same boab that was a member of glasgow hearts supporters club by any chance are you?

May not release betting till slightly closer to the game! I would imagine at the very latest you will get betting on Wednesday.

P.s out of interest, you are not the same boab that was a member of glasgow hearts supporters club by any chance are you?

Yes....still am.

p.s.  No dodgy stories.....! :bandana:

Yes....still am.

p.s. No dodgy stories.....! :bandana:

Nae dodgy stories. Me and my bro travel on the bus! Not so much now due to work sadly, remember flagging a taxi down in Liverpool and sharing it with and absolutely steaming you, much to the anger of the massive tax que across the road!!

Nae dodgy stories. Me and my bro travel on the bus! Not so much now due to work sadly, remember flagging a taxi down in Liverpool and sharing it with and absolutely steaming you, much to the anger of the massive tax que across the road!!

Hope I paid my share of the cab......!

Bet 6

RKC v De Graafschap 7pm

over 1.5 goals

?17.45 @ 1.12

returns ?21.12

Nice and simple. Bet lands after 5 minutes. Bet 7 tomorrow

Morgaro Gomis

Started on ?20, got to ?60 after 2 in play quads. Lumped ?30 on a over 1.5 goals treble plus a late addition of a team already 1-0 up with 10 to play. Finished 1-1 :cornette:

Bet 7 

Hibs U20 v ICT U20 2:00pm

Hibs or draw

?21.12 @ 1.1

returns ?23.23

I quite like the whole concept of turning 10 into 100 or whatever (without thw twitter account scam artists)

That is a horrendously risky bet for the reward though isn't it at 1.1? I couldn't stomach the thought of losing 7 bets worth for the sake of 2 quid!

I quite like the whole concept of turning 10 into 100 or whatever (without thw twitter account scam artists)

That is a horrendously risky bet for the reward though isn't it at 1.1? I couldn't stomach the thought of losing 7 bets worth for the sake of 2 quid!

That's the point though. You're picking results which in theory are bankers and shouldn't lose. Inevitably one will but at the end of the day its a bit of fun. 

My best run was bet 31 and I cashed out ?280. I could have gone on but I bottled it and it was a nice return from my tenner. If I hadn't cashed out and continued placing the same bets as my run immediately after this I would have reached about ?1300 before it lost so it is possible to get to the high stakes if you can stomach placing the bets and losing it all.

Archived