Jambomuzz

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buraspor Vs fatih karagumruk

Bet 2 

buraspor to win

Currently 1-0 5 mins in.

Bura are 5th in the league and Kara are 17th.

Won 3-0/

Bet 2 for me this evening and jinxed to feck - Ghana.

I've decided to stick to double chances, only one result that can feck you over. Decided teams to win is too risky

Destruction Derby

What the **** happens to my bet if it's abbandoned?

Probably just a void bet and get your money back

Crusaders to beat rebels at rugby union 1/7. 28.09 returns 32.10.

Crusaders 2nd top with 11 wins from 16. Rebels bottom with 4 from 16 and travelling aus to Nz.

What the **** happens to my bet if it's abbandoned?

You've a double on? Double becomes a single, though I think if it's played tomorrow it counts.

You've a double on? Double becomes a single, though I think if it's played tomorrow it counts.

Thank god for the end then.

After getting up to 115 quid last night I've slapped 80 on an ajax, ghana double, nervous haha

Unlucky mate Ajax where super until sending off.

I got up to ?208 and put ?150 on a Hearts Chelsea double (Falkirk and Bradford).

I've been licking my wounds.

Might get back on the saddle again soon though.

Unlucky mate Ajax where super until sending off.

I should have known, watched them get battered off feyenoord the other week but thought they would beat AZ, oh well still got 35 to play with.

Had Ajax double chance. Useless ***** dominate the first half so I go for a swim.

Get a man sent aff and lose 1-0. Arseholes.

Had 18 and lost 8. Back upto 12.5 after a bet. Aiming to try gain 10 quid a day. Been a little unlucky with last minute goals so hopefully that will change

I should have known, watched them get battered off feyenoord the other week but thought they would beat AZ, oh well still got 35 to play with.

Seen that too, I went AZ plus 1.

Got Palmerias on just now.

Seen that too, I went AZ plus 1.

Got Palmerias on just now.

Just stuck the rest on palmeiras just now, sorry if I just jinxed it btw.

I have to laugh, every single game I put on... Only have my spare change off my tenner on it but a last minuite goal does me again. That's about 4/5

Times I've been stung at the end.

I'd be quite happy if any of the teams conceded just after I put the bet on... But nawww they wait till the last kick of the ball! Haha

Game went to extra time at 2-2. My bet was already beat..but the game ended up like 6-4 in extra time! Jesus

You guys wanting me to lump on palmeiras to get beat? Guaranteed the result will flip

Dont worry about that mate, ive already seen to that, had an absolute mare tonight.

**** sake lads that's me out if Rajeev Ram doesn't win the tennis just now (who the **** is he?). Sticking to what I know best, uk leagues and sod this challenge it's making me rooked.

AL-saad for **** sake what could possibly go wrong?

**** sake lads that's me out if Rajeev Ram doesn't win the tennis just now (who the **** is he?). Sticking to what I know best, uk leagues and sod this challenge it's making me rooked.

AL-saad for **** sake what could possibly go wrong?

Second bet now my main man Rajeev won is under 2.5 goals in the glbo fc v crb match.

Now I know what you all think, they are both high scoring sides everyone has heard of but can see these globetrotters cancelling each other out.

Second bet now my main man Rajeev won is under 2.5 goals in the glbo fc v crb match.

Now I know what you all think, they are both high scoring sides everyone has heard of but can see these globetrotters cancelling each other out.

Exactly the type of bet to avoid. I've been stung too many times trying to be clever by betting on random shit like that.

Having said that, it's still 0-0...

Exactly the type of bet to avoid. I've been stung too many times trying to be clever by betting on random shit like that.

Having said that, it's still 0-0...

:) bet 3 Newcastle Jets to get pumped

Day 3 brings on Bet 3...

Standard Liege v Mouscron 7:30pm

Liege or draw

?12.68 @ 1.1

returns ?13.95

Day 3 brings on Bet 3...

Liege or draw

?12.68 @ 1.1

returns ?13.95

On that as well. Also saint ettienne or draw vs lens.

On that as well. Also saint ettienne or draw vs lens.

After my last min winner this morning I'm on Saint Ettienne this evening.

After an unlucky loss the other day I've decided to take another chunk from the main pot.

?40 double

Jong Ajax

Jong Psv

Over 1.5 returns 51.33

Gutted the other night.  I had ?8.50 in my account and was going to risk it on Ausgburg at 13/2, but never bothered and stuck it on Over 1.5 on a Copa Libertadores game instead since it was safer.

It finished 1-0.

I'll start again tomorrow :lol:

Day 3 brings on Bet 3...

Liege or draw

?12.68 @ 1.1

returns ?13.95

On this tonight.

Starting from scratch...got my trousers taken down by some Azerbaijan 1/10 bullshit today! :thumbsdown:

After an unlucky loss the other day I've decided to take another chunk from the main pot.

?40 double

Jong Ajax

Jong Psv

Over 1.5 returns 51.33

Over the line. :)

A hairy period when the J.Psv game was 0-0 at half time and J.Ajax game appeared to have been abandoned.

Cashed out when it went 2-2 as I had Saint etienne or the draw, would have won an extra three buck, but still made profit.

Archived