• Created
  • Last Reply
chuck berrys hairline

1-0 Leverkusen with 15 mins to go.

This is the buster!

:sob:

Only 13.62 cash out

chuck berrys hairline

Felt a twitch so cashed out for ?12.03 With ten minutes left.

Probably start again tomorrow unless there's any decent south american games on tonight.

Dortmund. Against ten men.

Dortmund :(

Ivory Coast strolling, need two by Liverpool later it seems.

For the challenge should be keeping it to singles not accumulators.

Big fan of the double choice bets at the moment, glad i steered clear of Liverpool though.

Really wanted 70 quid today but will settle for 64.29! Hopefully see aomething tomorrow to take me over the 70 mark

I read this thread yesterday and had ?2.50 in my account. Up to ?12.12 betting on over 1.5 goals.

Got a double on the two South American (Argentina and Uruguay) under 20 games being over 1.5 to get it up to ?22

Shite again for me. Smashed ?20 on Monaco to qualify and they are actual gash.

Struggling big time there pal, hope you get the result you want!

Say What Again

Shite again for me. Smashed ?20 on Monaco to qualify and they are actual gash.

I switched that on at HT of the Liverpool game, and again at full time. It was utterly honkin.

Good luck with the bet though.

So thought I'd give this a go for the first time, first bet Argentina u20s to beat Paraguay u20s, 1-0 at halftime, I'm off to bed, hopefully I'll have ?11 in my account in the morning ha!

Not much happening today. If I wasn't at bet 2 I would probably have a no bet day... but its only ?11 to risk

Bet 2 

Qatar Stars League 1:45pm

Al-Sadd v Al-Wakrah over 1.5 goals

?11.12 @ 1.15

Returns ?12.79

I ended up cashing in 50 quid and started again. Currently got 15 quid on ding in the snooker. 3-3 at the mo, first to 5. If he wins the next frame I may cash out.

chuck berrys hairline

Bet 1

Iranian premier league

Rob Ahan vs Zob Ahan

Over 1.5 goals @ 4/9

12.03 returns 17.38

Not much happening today. If I wasn't at bet 2 I would probably have a no bet day... but its only ?11 to risk

Bet 2

?11.12 @ 1.15

Returns ?12.79

Feck it.

Bet one Al-Sadd

?10 wins ?14.50

Don't cash out!

Held out.. He missed the pink to win the match at 4-3.. Lost the frame then lost the next frame and match. Fs.

Up 40 quid or so anyway. Will leave this for Afew days and let you all try and win some before having another go.

I managed to cash out for 3 quid or so. So if my horse comes in I may start again sooner lol!

Held out.. He missed the pink to win the match at 4-3.. Lost the frame then lost the next frame and match. Fs.

Up 40 quid or so anyway. Will leave this for Afew days and let you all try and win some before having another go.

I managed to cash out for 3 quid or so. So if my horse comes in I may start again sooner lol!

Unlucky mate. Nice one with the horse though!

Unlucky mate. Nice one with the horse though!

Had stuck a quid on a 7 team accumulator and have 1.75 left off my cash out and fancied revaader is the 1.35 at Taunton. Returned at 8/1 with a 5p rule4. Can't complain!

I work in a bookies and I only really gamble low stakes as I can see what it does to people's lifes.

Nothing more than I can afford. Putting 50 quid on Real Madrid last night was probably the biggest bet I've ever put on, and wouldn't have done so! It's not so mich about the money for me, it's just having an interest! I look back and laugh at myself cheering on Samsung in the volleyball when they go two points clear! Haha! If I've got any tips for anyone I would try this challenge once a week, as you can quickly spend 30/40/50 quid before you know it and then it kinda defeats the purpose!

I've had two goes this month since openings my betfair account and after all transactions I'm 30 quid in profit. Plus I've had some good enjoyment! Hopefully more to come with this wee tenner!got all night sitting in work Anyway

Bet 2 

?11.12 @ 1.15

Returns ?12.79

Bet 2 lands after 30 minutes. Current score 1:1.

Thats me for today. Doing one a day will see me at ?10k some time in April. Bet 3 to come tomorrow.

Had stuck a quid on a 7 team accumulator and have 1.75 left off my cash out and fancied revaader is the 1.35 at Taunton. Returned at 8/1 with a 5p rule4. Can't complain!

I work in a bookies and I only really gamble low stakes as I can see what it does to people's lifes.

Nothing more than I can afford. Putting 50 quid on Real Madrid last night was probably the biggest bet I've ever put on, and wouldn't have done so! It's not so mich about the money for me, it's just having an interest! I look back and laugh at myself cheering on Samsung in the volleyball when they go two points clear! Haha! If I've got any tips for anyone I would try this challenge once a week, as you can quickly spend 30/40/50 quid before you know it and then it kinda defeats the purpose!

I've had two goes this month since openings my betfair account and after all transactions I'm 30 quid in profit. Plus I've had some good enjoyment! Hopefully more to come with this wee tenner!got all night sitting in work Anyway

:lol: know what you mean and very sensible! Good luck! My football bets not looking the best - again.

Stuart McNeill

Buraspor Vs fatih karagumruk

Bet 2 

buraspor to win

Currently 1-0 5 mins in.

Bura are 5th in the league and Kara are 17th.

Archived