• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet 2

Man Utd to beat Cambridge

?11.25 at odds of 1.083

returns ?12.18

That'll be me for the day. Slow and steady wins the race

I'm upto 28.66 so will probably hold out and lump it on Man U at the same price. Returns ?31.04.

Anther bet with slightly better odds is Man U to score the first goal at 1/7 tempted to go for that instead of Man U outright.

I think I might set up a bookies. I'd be tempted to offer 10/1 against anyone getting to ?1000 using this method by the end of the season.

went with the ?9.15 I had in my account. Now turned it into ?9.84! Happy days but I won't be giving up the day job yet. 

I think I might set up a bookies. I'd be tempted to offer 10/1 against anyone getting to ?1000 using this method by the end of the season.

I don't think anyone on here is under the illusion that it willbe easy to get to ?1000 or that they will make it. But if it gives you a bit of enjoyment and something to help pass te day at work with the chance of make a little money if your lucky then why not!

Also we already have an odds compiler on here, not room for two sorry ;)

I don't think anyone on here is under the illusion that it willbe easy to get to ?1000 or that they will make it. But if it gives you a bit of enjoyment and something to help pass te day at work with the chance of make a little money if your lucky then why not!

Also we already have an odds compiler on here, not room for two sorry ;)

I'm mildly less obnoxious than the other one though.

The last time I done this I was at bet 30 and ?280 when I bottled it and banked it. The next run I got up to bet 13 and lost ?79. If I had continued from the first run and not cashed out I'd have cleared the ?1000 but there is no way in hell if it gets to that level would I be placing the bets. I think cashing out previously at ?280 shows where my upper limit is.

Put on over 0.5 in the ENPPI match, sitting at half time 0-0 with cash out at 22 quid. What so you guys think? Take the 6.5 hit and move on or go all out for the goal?

Put on over 0.5 in the ENPPI match, sitting at half time 0-0 with cash out at 22 quid. What so you guys think? Take the 6.5 hit and move on or go all out for the goal?

al Alhy score a good few late goals.

Thank god for that. Might lump on Man U now before I ger tempted into anymore bets!! Price down to 1/10 now on betfair.

Going to wait for the Man U team before placing any bets. Make sure it's a strong team being put out. Will probably double it with bayern but we will see.

chuck berrys hairline

Going to wait for the Man U team before placing any bets. Make sure it's a strong team being put out. Will probably double it with bayern but we will see.

Same here over2.5 goals is 1/3 so my 8.33 will convert to 11.11!!

chuck berrys hairline

Price dropped to 3/10 but hardly an earth shattering difference.

Just realised it's on bt sport.

?10 on Mata first goal, Man U 6-1. 105/1

This is going to be easy now I know what I'm doing.

Can't lose. Sure fire bet

Say What Again

?10 on Mata first goal, Man U 6-1. 105/1

This is going to be easy now I know what I'm doing.

Mata scores.

Hope you have done it :lol:

Cashed out after 2-0. Sitting on 43.28. Not bad for a day's work. Hopefully leave it at that for today and follow riedyq tips tomorrow

Cashed out after 2-0. Sitting on 43.28. Not bad for a day's work. Hopefully leave it at that for today and follow riedyq tips tomorrow

No pressure then. I'm just as likely to pick a loser as you are but I'll look tomorrow at work and post a few I fancy in the morning.

Couldn't hold my water and lumped on psv at 1/4 while 1-0 up. Bout to cash out for 52.84! Defo done now. Didn't realise they were a man down. Played a very risky game today

Chaka Demus & pliers

Mata scores.

Hope you have done it :lol:

Still 5 goals to go. I know this will come good eventually though. I was advised by an odds compiler.

Chaka Demus & pliers

good luck buddy just like to point out as an odds compiler it will be much harder doing that in single bets as the overround edge across dozens of bets potentially will be so huge better off to try an accumulator or a scorecast less stress also but as i say i wish u the best of luck.

EV = expected value GTO = game theory optimum

its difficult but its part of my life "Will Ferrell" Anchorman

:lies:

Tenner down after the first bet.

?54.10. Tempted to cash out but if I can manage 3/4 more bets I should make it too ?100. Then possibly start thinking about cashing out. Will see what's on offer tomorrow and what reidyq comes up woth

The Hong Kong reserve league usually has loads of goals so

Bet 3

Wong Tai Sin Reserves v YFCMD Reserves 10:30am

over 2.5 goals 

?12.19 @ 1.16

returns ?14.23

This next one kicks off before Bet 3 finishes, so if bet 3 comes in by 11:15 then bet 4 will be

Bet 4 

FK Liepaja v Valmieras (Latvian Winter Cup)

Liepaja to win

?14.23 @1.062

returns ?15.11

chuck berrys hairline

Bet 3

Iranian pro league

Paykan vs Gostaresh

Over 1.5 goals @ 2/5

10.83 on returns 15.16

The Great Khali

The last time I tried this I got to a couple of hundred before I shat it and withdrew.

Tactics were occasionally checking in-play football. If there was a game at 0-0 in the first half with about 20/25 minutes to go I would put my money on over 0.5 goals in the first half. Was working really well.

Of course now I know that really I should be doing the same thing, but betting on over 10 first half goals. Cash money.

The last time I tried this I got to a couple of hundred before I shat it and withdrew.

Tactics were occasionally checking in-play football. If there was a game at 0-0 in the first half with about 20/25 minutes to go I would put my money on over 0.5 goals in the first half. Was working really well.

Of course now I know that really I should be doing the same thing, but betting on over 10 first half goals. Cash money.

Sad to see out resident odds compiler hasn't been on today, could do with some good scorecast bets for the Liverpool game tonight, got 50 quid to put on!

chuck berrys hairline

Bet 3

Iranian pro league

Paykan vs Gostaresh

Over 1.5 goals @ 2/5

10.83 on returns 15.16

1-1 on the stroke of half time

The Great Khali

Sad to see out resident odds compiler hasn't been on today, could do with some good scorecast bets for the Liverpool game tonight, got 50 quid to put on!

Heskey hat trick :jjyay:

The Hong Kong reserve league usually has loads of goals so

Bet 3

Wong Tai Sin Reserves v YFCMD Reserves 10:30am

over 2.5 goals 

?12.19 @ 1.16

returns ?14.23

This next one kicks off before Bet 3 finishes, so if bet 3 comes in by 11:15 then bet 4 will be

Bet 4 

FK Liepaja v Valmieras (Latvian Winter Cup)

Liepaja to win

?14.23 @1.062

returns ?15.11

Left it late in Hong Kong but got my 3rd goal in the 84th minute. Unfortunately the Latvia game is now at half time so no bet on that one in the end.

Going back to Hong Kong for Bet 4

Bet 4 

South China Reserves v Yuen Long Reserves 12:30pm

over 2.5 goals

?14.23 @1.4 

returns ?19.92

Decided to try a new one. Start with a tenner and place bets at evens each day.

Only going to allow myself double chance or over 0.5 goals and see how I go.

Anyone tried anything like this?

Started one a few days ago, but I have been using 1/2 odds +. Last night had 95.10 on Man U over 1.5 First Half. Took me up to ?172.18.

Nothing im confident of today, so only putting ?40 on Olympiakos -1 to return ?67

Started again. Over 1.5 goals in the torpedo Moscow match now at 5/6.

Going to do Liverpool on their Todd tonight too I think.

Must have been luck the last time. Over on bet 4. 

I'll start this one more time before forgetting about it again for a while but I'm only going to do one bet per day. If/when this loses thats me.

Bet 1 

Hoffenheim v Werder

over 1.5 goals

?10 at 1.11

returns ?11.11

Archived