?10- ?1000

Jambomuzz

Just started this again today, couldn't find the original thread, so just made a new one! Upto 28 quid at the moment and stupidly lumped all on a team 2-0 up at half time, just checked and they are playing top of the table and they are second bottom.!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck buddy just like to point out as an odds compiler it will be much harder doing that in single bets as the overround edge across dozens of bets potentially will be so huge better off to try an accumulator or a scorecast less stress also but as i say i wish u the best of luck.

EV = expected value GTO = game theory optimum

its difficult but its part of my life "Will Ferrell" Anchorman

Say What Again

Last time I did this I got to about ?90 and stuck it on the top seed in some numpty tennis tournament to win the 1st set, just as he went to serve for the set.

He lost his serve and then lost the tie-break too :lol:

Got as far as 30 quid or so and rodger federer arsed it up.

@freetipsfooty appears to have a semi decent track record.

Chaka Demus & pliers

good luck buddy just like to point out as an odds compiler it will be much harder doing that in single bets as the overround edge across dozens of bets potentially will be so huge better off to try an accumulator or a scorecast less stress also but as i say i wish u the best of luck.

EV = expected value GTO = game theory optimum

its difficult but its part of my life "Will Ferrell" Anchorman

You're advising folk to try scorecast bets as a good way of turning ?10 into ?100?

OK then.

Had a 10 quid free bet so lumped it on the other team at just under evens, will get 8.50 back so back to where I started basically!

You're advising folk to try scorecast bets as a good way of turning ?10 into ?100?

OK then.

its 10-1000 challenge not 100 u stupid or something? it has to be a minimum of 100/1

Chaka Demus & pliers

its 10-1000 challenge not 100 u stupid or something? it has to be a minimum of 100/1

I didn't think I was but I read your posts and I feel like an idiot.

Think you've misunderstood. The idea is to pick sure fire bets of 1/10 or so on for 60/70 bets and build it up slowly.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Think you've misunderstood. The idea is to pick sure fire bets of 1/10 or so on for 60/70 bets and build it up slowly.

Na mate, everyone else in the world has misunderstood. This guys an odds compiler you know.

lololol another one?

Dude i know that thats why i mentioned the overround percentage on my initial post which is where the bookmaker makes his edge by offering odds like 1/33 when it should be 1/20 overall after 50 bets u think your going to be able to dodge all that? Its comical for me when people who have no clue what so ever would argue with someone who sets odds for a living.

So you understood, yet here you say it has to be odds of 100/1?

Also there's no need to be a condescending tool.

i think its time to sign out and order some food 

trying to find an alternative to cornette face as it just doesnt do the pondlife justice 

Chaka Demus & pliers

trying to find an alternative to cornette face as it just doesnt do the pondlife justice

Do hurry back.

Now obviously you don't know what's going to win ect, but if you are an odds compiler surely you can let us know what the best value for money markets are? If you are saying that something which odds should really be 1/20 but are being given at 1/33, then you should also know the markets where the bookie is working at slightly less than a 20% margin?

Morgaro Gomis

You're such a condescending arsehole. 

It really amazes me the way you speak to people considering, you spout utter shite 99% of the time. You are, more often than not, wrong in what you chat about but because "you're an odds compiler" you think that somehow quantifies you as being better than other people.

Referring to people as pondlife when they disagree with you (when you are wrong in what you are saying) just goes to highlight all of the above.

I P Knightley

Every day we learn something fresh.

Today, I've learnt that if anyone ever calls me an "odds compiler", they deserve a smack in the mush.

So let's get this right. An odds compiler has advised to put on a 100/1 bet rather than a 1/20 bet. No wonder the bookies are rich

Gonna have a wee go at this, starting on ?20. At the risk of being called pondlife scum, my first bet is:-

Paksi SE v Kecskemeti (10am)

Paksi DRAW NO BET

?20 returns ?26

Gonna have a wee go at this, starting on ?20. At the risk of being called pondlife scum, my first bet is:-

Paksi SE v Kecskemeti (10am)

Paksi DRAW NO BET

?20 returns ?26

Was a bit gutted at losing my 28 quid yesterday but cashed out for 60p added to my free bet winnings of 8.50 and another winning bet I'm back over a tenner and back on track.

Just need to watch what I'm betting on.

Good luck, hope it wins! I'll be happy to make it too ?100 quid!

Was a bit gutted at losing my 28 quid yesterday but cashed out for 60p added to my free bet winnings of 8.50 and another winning bet I'm back over a tenner and back on track.

Just need to watch what I'm betting on.

Good luck, hope it wins! I'll be happy to make it too ?100 quid!

Not much football on this morning / afternoon so i'm probably jumping in too early.

for those not ITK, what on earth is this thread all about!?

Apologies I never explained it all at the start.

Basically, you start with ?10 on your betting account and bet short price favs usually between 1/5-1/10 higher if you wish. Whatever you win you place on the next bet, so on and so forth. The aim is to reach ?1000. Realistically a lot of people would be happy with ?100 though!

Not much football on this morning / afternoon so i'm probably jumping in too early.

I usually get impatient and end up betting tennis or basketball. Such as this morning. Up to 12.70 now. There are Afew scottish development games on today I thibk, always good for goals so might keep an eye out for over 0.5/1.5 markets today

I usually get impatient and end up betting tennis or basketball. Such as this morning. Up to 12.70 now. There are Afew scottish development games on today I thibk, always good for goals so might keep an eye out for over 0.5/1.5 markets today

I'm the same. Always tennis though and sometimes snooker. I've done quite well recently, withdrawing over ?600 from a ?25 deposit last week. I did have a nightmare weekend though, losing about ?75 where nothing was going right for me.

I only know from the previous thread - it's a gambling challenge whereby you start with ?10 and build up your pot (and therefore gambling stake) by betting on very likely winners which have very low odds. By betting on these low earning but sure fire winners sees your pot incrementally grow until you hit ?10,000.

It's why there's so many well off gamblers on Kickback :toff:

I done quite well out of this on the last thread. Got upto bet 30 and cashed out ?280 as I shat it and couldn't go any further.

If you can be patient and stick to 1-2 researched bets a day you can do ok with this. You need to be disciplined and try stay away from inplay bets on random sports as you end up betting blindly on things you know nothing about just because the odds are around 1/10. Doing this will end your run before you even get started. 

I have a spreadsheet which I got off the web and it keeps track of your bets and how far ahead/behind you are of schedule. Just pop in the odds and your winnings and it does the rest. 

http://speedy.sh/xwus8/10-10000-Challenge-blank.xlsx

I might start this up again today and see where it ends up

Ned Flanders on valium betting.

The only way to do is to bet big (not a tenner) and be smart, and not greedy.  I don't have baws for it mind.  :D

I done quite well out of this on the last thread. Got upto bet 30 and cashed out ?280 as I shat it and couldn't go any further.

If you can be patient and stick to 1-2 researched bets a day you can do ok with this. You need to be disciplined and try stay away from inplay bets on random sports as you end up betting blindly on things you know nothing about just because the odds are around 1/10. Doing this will end your run before you even get started.

I have a spreadsheet which I got off the web and it keeps track of your bets and how far ahead/behind you are of schedule. Just pop in the odds and your winnings and it does the rest.

http://speedy.sh/xwus8/10-10000-Challenge-blank.xlsx

I might start this up again today and see where it ends up

I don't know why I don't listen to you, currently sweating it out for a 3 quid profit on South Korean volleyball. I'll never learn!! Will be following your tips from now on!

I don't know why I don't listen to you, currently sweating it out for a 3 quid profit on South Korean volleyball. I'll never learn!! Will be following your tips from now on!

I've started countless amounts of these and very rarely do they even get close to ?100 but the last few have been better as I try to limit the bets.

I've just started again and by all means you're welcome to follow but don't go into this expecting to reach the big bucks.

Bet 1

Dundee Utd U20's v Partick U20's 2pm kickoff - over 1.5 goals at odds of 1.125

If that lands the next bet is probably Man Utd to beat Cambridge tonight. 

I'm on over 0.5 in the first half of Rangers v Hearts u20

Now on over 1.5 first half goals at 1/2.

Expecting an equaliser going by the stats.

I'm at ?20.70. Really don't know what to go for at the moment. Might leave it till Man U game. 1/12 they are.

I'm at ?20.70. Really don't know what to go for at the moment. Might leave it till Man U game. 1/12 they are.

That's half the problem. Don't go for anything. Just leave it until Man Utd and go with that if you're happy with it. Plenty more to bet on tomorrow. 

chuck berrys hairline

I always seem to hit a limit of ?125/145 after 13/14 bets then proceed to lose it all. If you've got the patience stick to the goals markets and keep it at over 0.5/1.5 should see you safe!!

:toff:

Archived