Rangers vermin attacking hearts fans

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

Lots of tweets about hearts fans being attacked outside the stadium, 1 in particular about 10 or so giving a guy a kicking when down, spittin, stones snowballs and other missiles being thrown at busses

But people make glasgow its a great place so it is

Balls!! They polished a turd to dress up that s##t hole for the games. Now its just back to being a second rate drunk infested biggotted are clinker of a s##t hole of a second rate city. Forever in Edinburgh's shadow.I would rather crap in my hands then clap than live there.

Malinga the Swinga

But people make glasgow its a great place so it is

now now, we can't be slagging off the great city of Glasgow. According to some on here, they are the friendliest people on earth, will always help visitors and are the pride of Scotland. No doubt loads of Rangers fans ran to give attacked fan assistance as they always run to danger.

Me, I think they are a bunch of knuckle dragging throwbacks who are Scotland's disgrace.

Good for Madden to come out and explain his decision.  Seems to have some savi compared to notorious others

tartofmidlothian

Any vines etc to show here? I'm not rubbernecking but this shit needs shared because the SMSM won't.

Good for Madden to come out and explain his decision. Seems to have some savi compared to notorious others

You for real? He started a match that got abandoned after no deterioration in conditions.

wattie exploited

on the bears den was reported loads of fights in the subway , also the hearts fans were let out along with the rangers fans so were the **** were the police !!!!!! :rifle:  :vangry: 

You for real? He started a match that got abandoned after no deterioration in conditions.

If i had travelled there tonight  would much have rathered they tried than just give up.  The undersoil heating needs to be questioned.  

now now, we can't be slagging off the great city of Glasgow. According to some on here, they are the friendliest people on earth, will always help visitors and are the pride of Scotland. No doubt loads of Rangers fans ran to give attacked fan assistance as they always run to danger.

Me, I think they are a bunch of knuckle dragging throwbacks who are Scotland's disgrace.

Friendliest city in the UK, they spit on you,throw pies bovril and coins at you, beat you up, rob you then call you an ambulance all while Kenny MacAskills police Scotland look on, 

jimmy the jambo

Brick at the bus. Scum.

Was it a McGills or Parks of Hamilton bus, don't think the rangers fan dans like the owners.

on the bears den was reported loads of fights in the subway , also the hearts fans were let out along with the rangers fans so were the **** were the police !!!!!! :rifle:  :vangry: 

When did you ever see a cop outside? Always hiding the fookers.

Should be every 50 yards or so en route to the away fans parking at least

Morgaro Gomis

Not entirely sure whether it was hearts or Rangers, not that it matters at all; but one fan got completely laid out just outside the hearts end. Anyone know him abd know if he is okay? Didn't look like he was moving.

wattie exploited

Lots of tweets about hearts fans being attacked outside the stadium, 1 in particular about 10 or so giving a guy a kicking when down, spittin, stones snowballs and other missiles being thrown at busses

some things never change been like that for ever since I can remember not really safe to take your kids  there ! :rifle: 

Ibrox , always has an edge to it, saw a few scraps there over the years. Was always more on my guard there than Parkhead.

some things never change been like that for ever since I can remember not really safe to take your kids  there ! :rifle: 

I was forbidden from going to Septic Park and Castle Greyskull until I was 15, reading JKB tonight I can understand why.

I'm going to be honest in regards to the coins there was just as much stuff going towards the rangers fans as there was coming from it.

We didn't exactly act like saints when the 2 fans tried to charge each other.

Ridiculous what has meant to have happened outside the ground though.

Maroon Sailor

Not entirely sure whether it was hearts or Rangers, not that it matters at all; but one fan got completely laid out just outside the hearts end. Anyone know him abd know if he is okay? Didn't look like he was moving.

I thought he was a Rangers fan. Didn't see any colours on him and all the bystanders appeared to be blue noses.

Looked in a bad way - totally sparked out

Hubby sent me a text, he's on a supporters bus that had bricks thrown thru the windows. No one hurt . Scum pure scum........

I'm going to be honest in regards to the coins there was just as much stuff going towards the rangers fans as there was coming from it.

Honest question, were you there?

Morgaro Gomis

I thought he was a Rangers fan. Didn't see any colours on him and all the bystanders appeared to be blue noses.

Looked in a bad way - totally sparked out

That was my opinion too, thought he was Rangers. Doesn't matter either way as I said. Hope he is okay though.

Yes.

Narrowly avoided a face full of coins myself.

The police shouldve had a line of police and stewards on the balcony above us yet they were given a free reign to do whatever whilst the limited stewards stood and watched.

Yes.

Narrowly avoided a face full of coins myself.

The police shouldve had a line of police and stewards on the balcony above us yet they were given a free reign to do whatever whilst the limited stewards stood and watched.

I hate Celtic more than anyone.

But I hope they hammer the two year old sevcodead zombie filth in the semi final.

I would normally want anyone to beat Celtic, but I hope the Tic reach double figures which I think they could.

Smash the two year old filth Celtic 2nd February.

look like on the TV , quite a few hearts fans, trying to get to the gers fans in the ground. This tends to follow on outside, with innocent people being caught up in trouble. Ibrox outside , is never policed well.

Maroon Sailor

Prentice Westwood bus stopped on the hard shoulder - driver out at the front of the bus

Morgaro Gomis

Hearts fans looked just as bad as the Rangers fans imo. More of them so it looked worse but we were giving as good as we were getting (in the ground anywqy), didn't see many coins from our end but there was a load trying to get to the Rangers fans.

Punks No Deid

They've done it for as long as I can remember and they get away with it. Their fellow boys in (a darker shade of) blue turn a blind eye to it as do the stewards. Men, women, children? they don't care - every away fan is fair game in their eyes

My post on match thread...more appropriate place for it here...

Hearts fans singing the usual songs at Rangers and letting club die etc. A few Orcs didn't take

It well and started leaning over the banner.

The boys behind them started shoving and the Hearts fans stood their ground.

Both sets of fans were pushed back by stewards.

Saw a few missiles coming from Home end, only saw one pie go the other way.

The majority of the trouble was outside.

The home fans who had stuck around giving as good as they got with the singing and gestures etc all piled out at the same time just as the last of the Hearts fans were coming out.

I saw one fan getting sucker punched but he got up. At that point I lost my mates so sped up towards the car park.

At that point there were big groups of Huns offering up Jambos who were clearly outnumbered and a few had to retreat.

I think the photo on FB of the guy on the ground that took a kicking happened just after that.

We then saw another group of about 15 wee rats attack the bus with a police cone and smash the window as we were leaving the away car park.

Son Of Anarchy

This is going to really kick off next time those scummy knuckledragging ***** come to visit the capital in may. We should ban them from tynie full stop. Said it before but will say it again,hate those govan pondlife ***** more than hibs.

social unrest if they go under Regan said

social unrest when alive

in such cases it is better they just die for good, the social unrest thereafter will die out soon enough

utter scum

Morgaro Gomis

The police must be absolutely bricking it about the cup game in a few weeks.

And quite rightly.

Too right, not gonna be pretty.

The trouble seemed to come into play out of absolutely nowhere, not sure what even sparked it?

Hearts fans, including females and children being attacked in Glasgow with no protection from police Scotland.

What a shambles of a country this has turned into.

Where were the police force, and the stewards?

Demand answers for all who were left terrified, and left to get on with it tonight Jambos as police officers stood watching.

Especially the children out for a days "fun" with their mums and dads at a football match.

Malinga the Swinga

Police Glasgow had to make sure that the Rangers board were protected, so any Hearts fans at the ground would have to fend for themselves. Got to make sure that Easdales etc came to no harm. Their priorities are so wrong they should be ashamed.

They were probably totally unprepared for the mass demonstration at the main entrance, leaving them completely stretched and unable to cover all exits from the stadium properly.

Archived