Zeefuik looking fitter already

vegas-voss

Guy is going to be in top shape in about a month looked better already when you seen him in the tunnel.Absolute nightmare to play against as well.

kingantti1874

Thought he looked good... He will hurt teams in this league... They didn't like playing against him.. Zeefuik and sow and Keats, not to mention carrick, El Hass sam, walker and billy king... All fit ..

Captain Sausage

Probably been covered before but do we have an option at the end of the year or is this a N'Goo type deal?

Lol....

Game abandoned after 20 mins, and I couldn't see the ball for those 20 mins

Agreed. Impossible to make any proper assessment tonight.

Lol....

Game abandoned after 20 mins, and I couldn't see the ball for those 20 mins

As I said on another thread, to think Sevco haven't even got an orange ball.

King Billy would be spinning in his grave!

Nicky Law bounced off him like Mike Catt did off Jonah Lomu :D

That was the highlight of the game, Zee just swatted him away like a fly, quality.

I really hope he looked fitter.

But I think the "new" top was more his size.

He will still be an amazing signing.

We will be champions, over west coast filthy dead zombie sevco two year old filth.??

I really hope he looked fitter.

But I think the "new" top was more his size.

He will still be an amazing signing.

We will be champions, over west coast filthy dead zombie sevco two year old filth.??

Is this some sort of Japanese poetry structure that I'm not familiar with?

Watching him in the warm up was eye opening. Not a trainer that's for sure.

Suspect he has decent ability and good feet. He really is well out of shape when you see him close up though.

As I said on another thread, to think Sevco haven't even got an orange ball.

King Billy would be spinning in his grave!

They don't want anyone kicking anything orange, hence the yellow ball.

Was one of the best players in those conditions, IMO. At about the 19th minute he carried the ball from about 30 ysrds out past two defenders, got into the box, then held it up there for a good seven secondd. I freaking love the balance he shows at all times, and it was particularly evident on the slush.

Probably wanting to go back to Holland after that nonsense!

He posted on facebook this morning,a picture of his airline ticket & wrote"heading for amsterdam"

I thought he definately looked a tad fitter. When he pushed Law aside...I laughed out loud. He has terrific balance and great feet for such a big guy. Can't wait to see him against Falkirk! 

He posted on facebook this morning,a picture of his airline ticket & wrote"heading for amsterdam"

Hope he stays away from the coffee shops.....the munchies is the last thing he needs

chuck berrys hairline

Hope he stays away from the coffee shops.....the munchies is the last thing he needs

More nutritional than Nandos!

Hearts have got to be applauded for getting Zeefuik in. If he gets fitter and stays fit to the end of the season, we will see some great stuff. You do not play u21 for Holland without having bags of ability.

Nicky Law bounced off him like Mike Catt did off Jonah Lomu :D

:laugh: Yeah I saw that too. Can see Zee being a (excuse the pun) BIG hit with the fans :D

Was one of the best players in those conditions, IMO. At about the 19th minute he carried the ball from about 30 ysrds out past two defenders, got into the box, then held it up there for a good seven secondd. I freaking love the balance he shows at all times, and it was particularly evident on the slush.

I haven't seen any of game yet (being one of the M8 hundreds) but having been at Dumbarton where the wind was holding the ball up the slush last night also slowed the ball up?

Looking forward to seeing the big man on the slicker, quicker surface at Tynecastle. Think he will do well.

Probably been covered before but do we have an option at the end of the year or is this a N'Goo type deal?

His club have said that they are looking to get rid of him and are looking for 1million euros, think he still has about 18 months left on his current contract.

I would imagine that he will be on decent money at Groningen and they will accept a lot less than they are saying.

Hopefully if he likes it with us and is wanting to stay with us we can manage to keep him.

I am sure there will be a few players leaving and we may even sell one or two so we could have a bit of money to spend and he may well be worth it.

Jambof3tornado

His club have said that they are looking to get rid of him and are looking for 1million euros, think he still has about 18 months left on his current contract.

I would imagine that he will be on decent money at Groningen and they will accept a lot less than they are saying.

Hopefully if he likes it with us and is wanting to stay with us we can manage to keep him.

I am sure there will be a few players leaving and we may even sell one or two so we could have a bit of money to spend and he may well be worth it.

Didnt think they wanted a million euros. Thought they wanted to recoup some of the money they spent on him though.

Didnt think they wanted a million euros. Thought they wanted to recoup some of the money they spent on him though.

I might be wrong as I looked back some of the articles I had read and it seems they paid 500k euros for him two years ago and want to recoup as much as possible as he has no future with them apparently.

That can only be good for us I would think.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I doubt we'll be paying transfer fees anytime soon, if ever, other than the odd 50,000 or 100,000 for a youngster or good lower level player. Too risky with our budget.

Sepp's Bladder

a very impressive start indeed. However, I can't help but think that although he will play a helpful role for this season he is someone that I would avoid signing permanently. Given his apparent lazy attitude, I think given a longish contract will see him turn for the worst. 

Jambof3tornado

I doubt we'll be paying transfer fees anytime soon, if ever, other than the odd 50,000 or 100,000 for a youngster or good lower level player. Too risky with our budget.

If zeefuik bags double figures goals wise I think we'd pay a fee,but if he does get beyond 10 for half a season I'd expect us to be easily outbid.

I'm just enjoying him whilst he is here,the same with Pallardo.

I haven't seen any of game yet (being one of the M8 hundreds) but having been at Dumbarton where the wind was holding the ball up the slush last night also slowed the ball up?

Looking forward to seeing the big man on the slicker, quicker surface at Tynecastle. Think he will do well.

The ball was behaving extremely strangely, which was one of the reasons the match was a farce.  On sections, it was skidding at very high speeds, but was then dying suddenly.  A couple of balls that one would expect to be headed out easily died before reaching the line and were thus still in play.  Very strange match.

This is the most relevant thread of all of them today.  

He is..   The Rangers... Nemesis.    Also we will have Mr Sow fit again.  

Hard to believe you can actually see a difference after six days.

At even 30  - and hes still a young man physically at  24 -   6 days of training makes a lot of difference  If you have had some weeks or longer not doing so.  

I think you are at your strongest at around 24 -5 , best muscle tone and a fair bit of experience. 

a very impressive start indeed. However, I can't help but think that although he will play a helpful role for this season he is someone that I would avoid signing permanently. Given his apparent lazy attitude, I think given a longish contract will see him turn for the worst. 

Maybe.  But what if?    He needed to play at Gronigen.  he wont be without real actual ambition. 

Sepp's Bladder

Maybe.  But what if?    He needed to play at Gronigen.  he wont be without real actual ambition. 

His career would go to show he has much potential and appears to have a great deal of natural talent... 

I see him much like the mould of Kingston. Fantastic when motivated in the sense (original loan period) of having a point to prove, beyond that a passenger. 

He DID look fitter, in my view.

He has a great debut last week but I thought he looked sharper and more menacing against the Sevco.

To be honest we were attacking them at will for the last ten minutes of it and they seemed to have no idea how to cope with the guy

upwards and onwards 

Haha, give Zeezuik a 2 year contract with an option that if he does wel the club can add 2 years to the contract (this is done a lot at FC Groningen) so he stays motivated. Zeefuik will be a great striker for every team in Scotland except Celtic.

kingantti1874

Like lots of people on this board I've been watching football a very long time and these days and fancy myself as a good judge of a player, you can tell within the first 5 or 10 minutes or after the first 5 or 10 touches whether someone is a player, and genero is a player, the way he moves, his strength, his awareness the way he sees the game, his touch... That in no way means he will be a definite success it means that he can achieve what he wants to at this level and in the SPL, I don't think he'd be brilliant in a team constantly on the back foot but that will not be the case at hearts very often... Clearly the guy had an issue with his weight also but I'm confident, like we have with other players that we can give him the opportunity to get where he wants to be which will benefit hearts hugely also..

You compare and contrast with a Paul mcallum from last season or El Hass, in the case of the latter I'll be surprised if we is ever considered a definite starter.. Zeefuik could be.. Definately

Might be a long shot but can anyone provide a link or a gif (ideally) of Law bouncing off the big man??

I'm trying my best to find footage!

Archived