Keith Jackson,can Hearts sue him?

1874robbo

I was interested to read things the other day saying that Keith Jackson was talking about having John Collins sued?.

If i read correctly and this is the case then are there grounds for players of Hearts and officials of Hearts to sue Keith Jackson when he writes things in his newspaper about them.?

This guy has previously called our players cheats and non triers and has also on numerous occasions called Romanov mad,now unless he can prove that our players cheated or never tried or that Vlad is clinically insane then it would be my assumption that he is making this all up and basing it all on his opinion which could lead to him being sued?.

Which when you break it all down amounts to exactly what he is wanting to sue Collins for,which is collins having an opinion.

I was interested to read things the other day saying that Keith Jackson was talking about having John Collins sued?.

If i read correctly and this is the case then are there grounds for players of Hearts and officials of Hearts to sue Keith Jackson when he writes things in his newspaper about them.?

This guy has previously called our players cheats and non triers and has also on numerous occasions called Romanov mad,now unless he can prove that our players cheated or never tried or that Vlad is clinically insane then it would be my assumption that he is making this all up and basing it all on his opinion which could lead to him being sued?.

Which when you break it all down amounts to exactly what he is wanting to sue Collins for,which is collins having an opinion.

Did he honestly say that... offt some threat if true, you can guarantee who would fund the legal case.... Mr Murray please can you and Donald Finlay help me out please?

Did he honestly say that... offt some threat if true, you can guarantee who would fund the legal case.... Mr Murray please can you and Donald Finlay help me out please?

As far as i'm led to believe he stated on real radio that he was seeking legal advice but if JC came on the air and apoligized he would be willing to let it drop.

As far as i'm led to believe he stated on real radio that he was seeking legal advice but if JC came on the air and apoligized he would be willing to let it drop.

Seeking legal advice ir calling Murray and Mackay asking how he gets out of this one.

hahaha what a fekwit.... For once I'm backing JC. No danger kackson will go thru with it. tit.

Seeking legal advice ir calling Murray and Mackay asking how he gets out of this one.

hahaha what a fekwit.... For once I'm backing JC. No danger kackson will go thru with it. tit.

From what i heard he was trying to show the listeners how big a man he is,the guy is a total fvd imo.

From what i heard he was trying to show the listeners how big a man he is,the guy is a total fvd imo.

Your speaking to one of his biggest haters! could go on about him for ages.

Your speaking to one of his biggest haters! could go on about him for ages.

You are in the queue behind me then mate,i wouldn't tire of hitting his fizzer.

Billy the Jambo

I call vlad mad if anyone wants to sue me then bring it on

Jackson is a total tool ! And he can take all the legal advice he wants, he still does not have a leg to stand on.

In regards to us, then its freedom of the press, there are certain things in which something is liabe and other things are just someones point of view.

It also comes into the context of the actions, for example if he had called mad vlad during a interview on the news then there would be good grounds to sue the barsteward!

I call vlad mad if anyone wants to sue me then bring it on

I am merely pointing out the irony in his threat considering what he calls other people.

But we do have cheats in our team and we do have non triers and our owner is most certainly mad.

The defence rests your honour.

But we do have cheats in our team and we do have non triers and our owner is most certainly mad.

The defence rests your honour.

A good lawyer can do wonderful things,just ask OJ and Michael Jackson.

Archived