Zeefuik performance

Tayside Jambo

Tayside Jambo

I know there is a thread on him signing but for those that can't get to the game would some of those at the game comment on how you thought he performed, if he plays. Hope the lad does well and maybe bags a goal or two.

Sexton Hardcastle

Or more likely a usual candidate will start a new thread away from the match one if he scratches his nose on the bench.

Jambof3tornado

It will be worth ignoring every comment on the lad after 1 match in wintery gale conditions.

Give him a few games then see where we are at with him.

I do think if he plays he will score. I'm not sure he will play though.

queensferryjambo

It will be worth ignoring every comment on the lad after 1 match in wintery gale conditions.

Unless he is awesome :)

Was watching clips of him last night looks very good to me.

Strong good awareness pretty quick and has a fantastic shot on him.

Must be a reason why he isnt getting a game cause he looks the real deal.

Expect the usual comments along the lines of "showed some nice touches but looks overweight and lacking match fitness"!

we've started official match threads early, why not have a performance thread on a player before he's even played for the club? only on KB. :laugh4:

All roads lead to Gorgie

I don't think the weather should phase him. It gets a bit nippy round the Netherlands this time of year you know.

IIRC Ngoo scored in his first game for us. Nuff said

Yup, against Inverness in League cup at Easter Road

Cardiac Rucksack

Being that fat, he's no likely to blow away is he lads.... Amrite lads? NADEfatzlol

Would love him to get a couple today given the grief that he's been getting from some of our own fans as well as those 19 points below. All before the guy has kicked a ball too. 

Tayside Jambo

we've started official match threads early, why not have a performance thread on a player before he's even played for the club? only on KB. :laugh4:

started it to get updates about Zeefuik. If I hadn't someone else would have.

Being that fat, he's no likely to blow away is he lads.... Amrite lads? NADEfatzlol

Likeabarndoor.    We will need him today I suspect.   PS the wind so strong, and gusting, will be a leveller ( of play quality).  

fraz the postie

Adabayou Akinfenwa the big lad who plays down south doesn't have any problems playing up front,

Maybe it's just a evolution type thing ,because of speed were needing bulk/strength ,

Anyways get a goal or two ,marco De Vries style,shut up the critics.

Adabayou Akinfenwa the big lad who plays down south doesn't have any problems playing up front,

So does he play down south or up front, confusing post !

scott herbertson

So does he play down south or up front, confusing post !

Used to play up front, but recently its all gone down South

alicante jambo

Held up the ball and made Walkers goal

So an assist mate cheers for that.Maybe some on here might give the lad a chance now.

Archived