Bunny Boilers

scott_jambo

Prince Buaben

Whats your expierence Scott? or are you waiting for someone to go first?

Only one, it was over 10 years ago now. I was seeing this lass from my work behind my then girlfriends back.

When I was gonnae break it off with this lass, she started giving me the I'm pregnant stories, come

To my house and see me all that patter. Knew fine she was at it, I was wrapped tight everytime no chance she was preggers to me. Funnily enough it was bullshit.

Only one, it was over 10 years ago now. I was seeing this lass from my work behind my then girlfriends back.

When I was gonnae break it off with this lass,

Mine was the same up until this point.

She came to my house on a Sunday night while I was with my girlfriend with her arms and face covered in blood because she'd cut herself with a knife.

I had to leave that job (well, the place of work, actually transferred to another branch), speak to my bosses and HR etc which was horribly embarrassing. Had to speak to the police about potentially getting some sort of restraining order but it didn't come to that thankfully. She called me on Saturday afternoon when I was in a pub with mates about 5 or 6 years later and she acted like nothing had happened and that we were close mates/ Told her firmly to **** off and don't ever call me again. Was walking along Sauchiehall St a few years after that and I heard my name called. Turned around and it's fecking her again but kind of fat this time. She was borderline anorexic when I was with her. Once again, acted as though nothing had happened. Told her to leave me alone and please don't contact me again. Not heard from her since thankfully.

Creepy Lurker

:warnock:

I had a slight experience with a bunny boiler, girl I met in first year at uni.  We'd met about twice and were texting each other, she was upset about something in her private life and I was just trying to be nice about it but before I knew what was happening she started telling me I was the best friend she'd ever had and shit and wanting me to go on dates to the safari park with her and her sisters.  Her pals started adding me on Facebook saying stuff like 'might as well, we'll be meeting each other soon' and when I made my excuses about the safari park thing she came up with this big idea about how she was going to come to Edinburgh for the day and we were going to go to the pictures and the zoo and for a meal.

I had no idea how to deal with this, so what I did was ignore the texts.  Obviously completely the wrong thing to do, but it basically came from not wanting to hurt her feelings and hoping she'd take the hint.  She literally texted me about 40 times in a row and kept trying to phone me, and I was just blanking everything. The day before she was meant to come over she texted me saying that she didn't know why I was ignoring her, but I was her best friend and she'd still be coming through to meet me and hoped I'd turn up.  At that stage I just had to send a text trying to be as nice as possible but making it clear that I wasn't her best friend, we'd only actually properly met each other twice and I didn't want to meet up with her.  After that she pretty much left me alone, so quite a mild case of bunny boiling to be fair.  Not sure if this is even more of a bunny boiler story or a Creepy Lurker making an awkward situation worse by being a coward story.

BoJack Horseman

:warnock:

I had a slight experience with a bunny boiler, girl I met in first year at uni.  We'd met about twice and were texting each other, she was upset about something in her private life and I was just trying to be nice about it but before I knew what was happening she started telling me I was the best friend she'd ever had and shit and wanting me to go on dates to the safari park with her and her sisters.  Her pals started adding me on Facebook saying stuff like 'might as well, we'll be meeting each other soon' and when I made my excuses about the safari park thing she came up with this big idea about how she was going to come to Edinburgh for the day and we were going to go to the pictures and the zoo and for a meal.

I had no idea how to deal with this, so what I did was ignore the texts.  Obviously completely the wrong thing to do, but it basically came from not wanting to hurt her feelings and hoping she'd take the hint.  She literally texted me about 40 times in a row and kept trying to phone me, and I was just blanking everything. The day before she was meant to come over she texted me saying that she didn't know why I was ignoring her, but I was her best friend and she'd still be coming through to meet me and hoped I'd turn up.  At that stage I just had to send a text trying to be as nice as possible but making it clear that I wasn't her best friend, we'd only actually properly met each other twice and I didn't want to meet up with her.  After that she pretty much left me alone, so quite a mild case of bunny boiling to be fair.  Not sure if this is even more of a bunny boiler story or a Creepy Lurker making an awkward situation worse by being a coward story.

Did you hear from her at all? Hope you kept an eye out in the obits. 

Mine was the same up until this point.

She came to my house on a Sunday night while I was with my girlfriend with her arms and face covered in blood because she'd cut herself with a knife.

I had to leave that job (well, the place of work, actually transferred to another branch), speak to my bosses and HR etc which was horribly embarrassing. Had to speak to the police about potentially getting some sort of restraining order but it didn't come to that thankfully. She called me on Saturday afternoon when I was in a pub with mates about 5 or 6 years later and she acted like nothing had happened and that we were close mates/ Told her firmly to **** off and don't ever call me again. Was walking along Sauchiehall St a few years after that and I heard my name called. Turned around and it's fecking her again but kind of fat this time. She was borderline anorexic when I was with her. Once again, acted as though nothing had happened. Told her to leave me alone and please don't contact me again. Not heard from her since thankfully.

What did your girlfriend do?

The People's Chimp

I've posted my one on here before. Utter mentalist. Not sure I'll share though, as it was in the pub last time...

What did your girlfriend do?

She was lying half asleep on the couch. She didn't get up or see her. I told her it was one of my neighbours asking about our factors. It was pretty horrible.

Not a 'bunny boiler' type thing but a wee cracking short story called 'Affairs of The heart' by Kate Atkinson is a decent read.

I've posted my one on here before. Utter mentalist. Not sure I'll share though, as it was in the pub last time...

My thoughts went to that story when i saw the thread title. She was a right dirty though.

Barney Rubble

Had one where i had a bit of a fling with this bint nowt else after the pub a few times back at her place , anyway one week decides im staying in being a good husband and father and guess who comes chapping at my door 9pm at night , could see her silhouette through the frosted glass pane , thought I was going to collapse there and then , made an excuse to the missus that it was some boys from the pub I was due money to and to be quiet as they will go away soon , and she did , first and last time for me that caper like!

I had a bit of a stalker when I worked in a pub in Glasgow.

Long story short, she was a nurse, and came to my aid when I had an epileptic fit one night when I was working. I got her number from someone else in the pub who knew her, and sent her a text to thank her. As soon as I had, she was texting and calling constantly. She then started coming to the pub when I was working and sitting at the bar for the whole shift. Couldn't even bar her because she only drank juice because she wanted to run me home after the shift.

This went on for about 3 weeks until she totally disappeared for about a month. Shortly after that, her Mum and brother came into the pub looking for me to tell me that she was pregnant, and that I was the father. I'd never as much as hugged this girl, never mind anything else.

Anyway, the Mum and brother were pretty decent folk, and other folk in the pub backed me up. Never heard from her again.

Was a mental situation. I was actually questioning if the phantom kid was mine.

I had a bit of a stalker when I worked in a pub in Glasgow.

Long story short, she was a nurse, and came to my aid when I had an epileptic fit one night when I was working. I got her number from someone else in the pub who knew her, and sent her a text to thank her. As soon as I had, she was texting and calling constantly. She then started coming to the pub when I was working and sitting at the bar for the whole shift. Couldn't even bar her because she only drank juice because she wanted to run me home after the shift.

This went on for about 3 weeks until she totally disappeared for about a month. Shortly after that, her Mum and brother came into the pub looking for me to tell me that she was pregnant, and that I was the father. I'd never as much as hugged this girl, never mind anything else.

Anyway, the Mum and brother were pretty decent folk, and other folk in the pub backed me up. Never heard from her again.

Was a mental situation. I was actually questioning if the phantom kid was mine.

O my lord.

:cornette:

My ex was Polish. I went over there for the summer one year and stayed for about 8 weeks. It became pretty clear towards the end of my trip that things weren't going to work out: she was moving to Turkey for Uni, I was studying myself and about to graduate and start a career that wouldn't really be conducive to long-distance relationships. This all seemed pretty clear to me but, obviously, not to her. 

Things came to a head in my last week. She hacked into my emails following a throwaway text she had read where my mate had mentioned a girl's name. I'm not proud of it, but I had been seeing this lassie back home. She got into my Hotmail and read through every email the other lassie and I had exchanged. She went absolutely mental and it looked like things were over. With about 4 days until I had to go home, she suddenly completely forgave me and seemed more in love with me than she had ever been, wanting her hole left, right and centre to boot. I should've ended it there and then but didn't and got my end away as much as I could before leaving. 

Turns out she had stopped taking the Pill as soon as she found out about the other girl and deliberately got pregnant before she went to Turkey. After some heated arguments about something else, I finished it and avoided her for weeks. Then she suddenly sent me a 2 line e-mail, saying 'I hope our daughter never meets her father, because he's a ******* dick' and ignored me for about 3 months. I was 19 and shitting it. We started talking again when she was about 7 months gone, trying to arrange what we could then, a month later, her Dad phoned me to say she was in hospital: she took an epileptic fit at the top of a flight of stairs, fallen down them and lost the kid. A pretty horrible story, ending and experience. We exchanged a few emails when she got out of hospital but haven't spoken since. Scary, scary shit. 

My ex was Polish. I went over there for the summer one year and stayed for about 8 weeks. It became pretty clear towards the end of my trip that things weren't going to work out: she was moving to Turkey for Uni, I was studying myself and about to graduate and start a career that wouldn't really be conducive to long-distance relationships. This all seemed pretty clear to me but, obviously, not to her. 

Things came to a head in my last week. She hacked into my emails following a throwaway text she had read where my mate had mentioned a girl's name. I'm not proud of it, but I had been seeing this lassie back home. She got into my Hotmail and read through every email the other lassie and I had exchanged. She went absolutely mental and it looked like things were over. With about 4 days until I had to go home, she suddenly completely forgave me and seemed more in love with me than she had ever been, wanting her hole left, right and centre to boot. I should've ended it there and then but didn't and got my end away as much as I could before leaving. 

Turns out she had stopped taking the Pill as soon as she found out about the other girl and deliberately got pregnant before she went to Turkey. After some heated arguments about something else, I finished it and avoided her for weeks. Then she suddenly sent me a 2 line e-mail, saying 'I hope our daughter never meets her father, because he's a ******* dick' and ignored me for about 3 months. I was 19 and shitting it. We started talking again when she was about 7 months gone, trying to arrange what we could then, a month later, her Dad phoned me to say she was in hospital: she took an epileptic fit at the top of a flight of stairs, fallen down them and lost the kid. A pretty horrible story, ending and experience. We exchanged a few emails when she got out of hospital but haven't spoken since. Scary, scary shit.

O my lord.

Any experience of these?

There are a few on here who are aware of my experiences with the (ahem) fairer sex. 

But for those who dont, lets just say my ex in jail for attempted murder :eek:

You win.

:wow:

There are a few on here who are aware of my experiences with the (ahem) fairer sex. 

But for those who dont, lets just say my ex in jail for attempted murder :eek:

Tell us more

Not a single bunny boiler ever. Though I do have an ex that I split up with almost 20 years ago that every few months will for some reason send me utterly obscene text messages late at night. 

It's a worry.

Lancashire_Lou

Sometimes I think 'bunny boiler' = women who have been treated really flipping badly and have struggled with that treatment and perhaps haven't handled it very well. 

(In before the Lou = bunny boiler chat) 

Poor mistreated Lou, throwing out the boyfriend and jumping into bed with the lodger was only fair and proportionate revenge for the boyfriend having the nerve to exists.

#realmenarefeminists

Lancashire_Lou

Poor mistreated Lou, throwing out the boyfriend and jumping into bed with the lodger was only fair and proportionate revenge for the boyfriend having the nerve to exists.

#realmenarefeminists

Haha. It was the right way round though! 

Craig Gordons Gloves

I don't have anything quite as extreme but back in the mid 90's i used to be one of the managers in Archaos in Glasgow.  It was the best of times, it was the worst of times  - 21 and single and being a manager of a huge club in Glasgow allowed for plenty of dalliances with the fairer sex - many of whom appeared to be attracted to the fact that we didn't wear uniforms like the rest of the bar staff.

One Saturday night, we were clearing out the club at 3am and i was at the 2nd floor bar cashing up.  There was a girl and a guy at the bar and i glanced over at them, she mouthed the word 'help' to me so i turned round and said "hi, how are you doing, i've not seen you for ages".  The guy was drunk and thankfully gave me an in by saying "are you one of Caroline's mates" so i was able to get her name and introduce myself so she could get mine.  She played along and i had a bouncer come up to the bar and remove him while she could stay 'since we hadn't seen each other for a while'.  Anyway, end up back at hers and i wake up the next day, and she seems nice enough so we agree to go out for a drink that night.  She was a nurse at the GRI so i thought she couldn't be all that crazy.  Went for a few drinks that night, then a few nights later went out again but by this point i realized that we weren't all that 'compatible' so tell her that.  She appeared to take it fine and we parted ways. 

A couple of nights later, she's in the club, alone and every time i went to one of the bars, she would appear.  This happened for 5 nights over a week, and it was getting a bit weird.  Then one night we were working at Club X, covering for the gay bar staff and she appeared there too.  Now, remember, this was in the days before text, facebook, twitter etc so it was a bit worrying that she knew i'd be working in a gay club on a wednesday night.  She grabbed my mate Paul who i worked with (minor trivia point - his brother was "Owen Paul - he of, 'you're my favorite waste of time' fame).  Anyway, he came over and said "that lassie said to tell you that you're missing out, that she gives amazing blow jobs".  I laughed and explained she was a wee bit mental and had been following me to work etc so he asked if it would be ok if he tested her claim on the blow jobs.  Which he then did. And within 3 weeks she'd been banned from Archaos for stalking him instead.

I don't have anything quite as extreme but back in the mid 90's i used to be one of the managers in Archaos in Glasgow. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times - 21 and single and being a manager of a huge club in Glasgow allowed for plenty of dalliances with the fairer sex - many of whom appeared to be attracted to the fact that we didn't wear uniforms like the rest of the bar staff.

One Saturday night, we were clearing out the club at 3am and i was at the 2nd floor bar cashing up. There was a girl and a guy at the bar and i glanced over at them, she mouthed the word 'help' to me so i turned round and said "hi, how are you doing, i've not seen you for ages". The guy was drunk and thankfully gave me an in by saying "are you one of Caroline's mates" so i was able to get her name and introduce myself so she could get mine. She played along and i had a bouncer come up to the bar and remove him while she could stay 'since we hadn't seen each other for a while'. Anyway, end up back at hers and i wake up the next day, and she seems nice enough so we agree to go out for a drink that night. She was a nurse at the GRI so i thought she couldn't be all that crazy. Went for a few drinks that night, then a few nights later went out again but by this point i realized that we weren't all that 'compatible' so tell her that. She appeared to take it fine and we parted ways.

A couple of nights later, she's in the club, alone and every time i went to one of the bars, she would appear. This happened for 5 nights over a week, and it was getting a bit weird. Then one night we were working at Club X, covering for the gay bar staff and she appeared there too. Now, remember, this was in the days before text, facebook, twitter etc so it was a bit worrying that she knew i'd be working in a gay club on a wednesday night. She grabbed my mate Paul who i worked with (minor trivia point - his brother was "Owen Paul - he of, 'you're my favorite waste of time' fame). Anyway, he came over and said "that lassie said to tell you that you're missing out, that she gives amazing blow jobs". I laughed and explained she was a wee bit mental and had been following me to work etc so he asked if it would be ok if he tested her claim on the blow jobs. Which he then did. And within 3 weeks she'd been banned from Archaos for stalking him instead.

Owen Paul had a brother called Paul Paul?

That's 2 mental nurses so far on this thread.

I pumped a nurse in a caravan in Findhorn once. Next morning I go to leave and her dad is sitting in the 'sitting room' - she kissed me inappropriately on the lips to say goodbye and off I went. It was really awkward. What do you even say to your daughter after that?

Generic Username

That's 2 mental nurses so far on this thread.

I pumped a nurse in a caravan in Findhorn once. Next morning I go to leave and her dad is sitting in the 'sitting room' - she kissed me inappropriately on the lips to say goodbye and off I went. It was really awkward. What do you even say to your daughter after that?

"I hope he wasn't better than me"

?

It appears to be a problem with the medical profession in general. I had a one night stand with an Irish dentist years ago (the Irish bit is important).

Went back to hers after meeting in a club, the expected happened and as happens i fell asleep. I woke up a short while later to find her stark bollock naked on her knees at the side of the bed praying to god (in between sobs) for forgiveness for the sins she had just partaken in. At this point I was asked to leave and assured a second round was not in the offing that night and would I mind if we didn't see each other again. It would be fair to say that she clearly wasn't an innocent beginner at that sort of thing so a few guys must have had the same alarming post coital experience I did.

It appears to be a problem with the medical profession in general. I had a one night stand with an Irish dentist years ago (the Irish bit is important).

Went back to hers after meeting in a club, the expected happened and as happens i fell asleep. I woke up a short while later to find her stark bollock naked on her knees at the side of the bed praying to god (in between sobs) for forgiveness for the sins she had just partaken in. At this point I was asked to leave and assured a second round was not in the offing that night and would I mind if we didn't see each other again. It would be fair to say that she clearly wasn't an innocent beginner at that sort of thing so a few guys must have had the same alarming post coital experience I did.

:lol:

I pumped a nurse in a caravan in Findhorn once.

Probably the best opening line to a story I've ever seen

"Good girl. We'll watch it all on the laptop later, after I've downloaded it from the hidden camera"

It wasn't much of a performance in my part.

My girl is 11 weeks gone. Talk about a fecking bunny boiler :(

Neave though, outstanding story :lol:

indy10.gif

Archived