Michael Pospisil; thought he left?

bob

Would have thought he would be relocated by now? Was sitting munching his face of in Mcdonald's up town, his mrs is abit of a cracker!

Would have thought he would be relocated by now? Was sitting munching his face of in Mcdonald's up town, his mrs is abit of a cracker!

Belgian league has a winter shutdown. Plenty of time for him to get over there yet.

cardboardcutout

being from abroad, he has brought a great ethic towards diet etc........!

Belgian league has a winter shutdown. Plenty of time for him to get over there yet.

Ah, that would make sense, don't think his new employer would be happy about the large mac meal and strawberry shake he guzzled down!

Yup

What a pity we will miss his Mrs, more than him. :confused::dribble:

i love how when anyone ever sees him out they always comment on his other half.

she is class! i walked right past him without noticing it was him cause i was too busy staring at his bird! lol

met him in the Omni a few weeks ago - only noticed him 'cos I was staring at his missus... :P :p *dribble*

Archived