Top Posters In This Topic

• aussieh

• JamboX2

• TheMaganator

• Boris

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Palmer

I don't agree with a one party state, hope that this result (if it comes off) gives Labour and the Tories impetus to reform and modernise.

Indeed but expect Labour and their supporters to blame everyone else ie the SNP, rather than step back and reflect on why people aren't voting for them any more (assuming the exit poll  etc is right). The Tories don't seem to give a shite about Scotland as they know they can rely on a huge chunk of England voting for them.

Edited by Harry Palmer

Indeed but expect Labour and their supporters to blame everyone else ie the SNP, rather than step back and reflect on why people aren't voting for them any more (assuming the exit poll  etc is right). The Tories don't seem to give a shite about Scotland as they know they can rely on a huge chunk of England voting for them.

The above is absolutely correct.

Robbie Neilson

Correct. It'll be all the SNP's fault. Never mind that they will have fell short in England anyway

Gorgiewave

Any word on Harriot Harmful's prospects?

Hope a man takes her seat off her. :)

This is one Labour MP I wouldn't mind losing.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Project fear has finished. Scotland will win imdependence within the next 20 years. SNP might not be the best party after, but just now they will consantly win rational people hearts because for now, no matter what bile you or any other spew, they want the best for Scotland.

Edit: qouted the wrong poster

Edited by OFhater

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Murphy has lost by about 10%. Apparently.

:pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing:

Victorian

Project fear has finished. Scotland will win imdependence within the next 20 years. SNP might not be the best party after, but just now they will consantly win rational people hearts because for now, no matter what bile you or any other spew, they want the best for Scotland.

Withdrawn cornette. :)

There will now be all the chat about the electoral system and first past the post voting.

With a more fragmented vote it will be even clearer than ever that large numbers of voters will feel they have not been listened to.

Gorgiewave

They care not a jot about Scotland. They despise 55% of voters.

jambo1185

Very happy of Tories are able to steal second in Paisley and Renfrewshire North. Thats huge from a base of under 10%

Official opposition party in Scotland come 2016

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

PR is now a must.

It's always been a must. You're just saying it now because Labour have been devastated in Scotland. 

Robbie Neilson

PR is now a must.

Oh now on the agenda cause its harming your side?

Whats that? Not getting the government you voted for? Nah thats pish

That was the response of the NO campaign to the very same question in the referendum 

Robbie Neilson

It's always been a must. You're just saying it now because Labour have been devastated in Scotland. 

Correct

Gorgiewave

I want a real progressive party to dominate in Scotland. It's going to be a rout tonight but I still despise the SNP and they're still a fascist party who, no less seriously, don't do their sums.

Harry Palmer

Switching to ITV here in England.

Lib Dems ****ed again in Swindon, 4% swing to Tory.

Have a word with yourself. Despise?

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I want a real progressive party to dominate in Scotland. It's going to be a rout tonight but I still despise the SNP and they're still a fascist party who, no less seriously, don't do their sums.

You want a Labour one party state. I don't. I don't want a one party state, irregardless of what party it is.

I agree the SNP don't do their sums; but the fascist jibe is your usual melodramatics. 

Switching to ITV here in England.

Lib Dems messed again in Swindon, 4% swing to Tory.

The interviewer now on ITV certainly knows her stuff.

Well that Exit Poll is shocking. Never expected that.

316 + 10 + 9 = Conservative lead alliance. A Tory/Liberal/DUP alliance.

The weakest, poorest and most vulnerable are set to suffer at the hand of this. So much. So much so. I'm saddened to see that. I hoped for at the least a left of centre alliance. And it's not there. I'm broken by this. Another Tory government is the death nail of the welfare state.

Victorian

Ach I'm aff to bed. Will wake up in a country crushed under the jackboot of Fascism... apparently.

Gorgiewave

Ach I'm aff to bed. Will wake up in a country crushed under the jackboot of Fascism... apparently.

Yes, you will.

Harry Palmer

If Salmond wins #Gordon tonite it will end 32 years as a LibDem seat...and rumour is he's won it "comfortably"

Early days here but a Lib Dem campaign source predicts defeat for Christine Jardine in Gordon. "Salmond's won, but we've not been disgraced"

invernessjt

Haha. Like it.

PR is now a must.

Are you Malcolm Bruce? Always interesting that the system only needs fixed when the establishment is losing.

dobmisterdobster

Well that Exit Poll is shocking. Never expected that.

316 + 10 + 9 = Conservative lead alliance. A Tory/Liberal/DUP alliance.

The weakest, poorest and most vulnerable are set to suffer at the hand of this. So much. So much so. I'm saddened to see that. I hoped for at the least a left of centre alliance. And it's not there. I'm broken by this. Another Tory government is the death nail of the welfare state.

The SNP are not to blame. Labour would still be well short even if they won all 59 seats in Scotland.

England gets what they want and they want a Tory government.

Gorgiewave

Are you Malcolm Bruce? Always interesting that the system only needs fixed when the establishment is losing.

No, I'm not. As very democratic people, I'm sure you agree.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

They believe 55% of Scotland voted wrongly. Big difference. They don't hate them, far from it.

Your kind will will spin it to suit your own agenda. I don't blame you though, it's human nature. Get what you want, at all costs.