The 2015 General Election Megathread

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Trapper John McIntyre

Scotland, you helped kill her.

Your imbecilic version of Scotland, not us sane folks'.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aussieh

• JamboX2

• TheMaganator

• Boris

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HaymarketJambo

If you claim to love Scotland, don't vote for Sturgeon and her band of Nationalist charlatans in May.

Not looking that way so far, in fact SNP are increasing their lead for Holyrood if the polls are correct?

It's race for second place between Labour and their pals the Conservatives.   

Your imbecilic version of Scotland, not us sane folks'.

No, trapper, you'd rather WM ruled, than you run your own country.

What's up, you not got the balls, or do you just hate your own.If indeed Scotland is your own.

Edited by aussieh

Trapper John McIntyre

No, trapper, you'd rather WM ruled, than you run your own country.

What's up, you not got the balls, or do you just hate your own.If indeed Scotland is your own.

Its my country, and people like you are never going to take it from me with your small minded bigotry. You and your kind shame Scotland. The only people on the planet that supported Scotland leaving the UK were the 1.4m like you and North Korea.

The rest of the world thought we had to be mad to consider leaving the UK.

Still you carry on trying to convince yourself. And stop imposing your ludicrous view of what being Scottish is on others. In your case, its nothing short of Fascism.

If you claim to love Scotland, don't vote for Sturgeon and her band of Nationalist charlatans in May.

Imagine having brass neck to accuse the SNP of not loving Scotland, as a no voter, you seriously must be deluded, if having England own us is loving Scotland instead of being free from oppression.

Its my country, and people like you are never going to take it from me with your small minded bigotry. You and your kind shame Scotland. The only people on the planet that supported Scotland leaving the UK were the 1.4m like you and North Korea.

Still you carry on trying to convince yourself. And stop imposing your ludicrous view of what being Scottish is on others. In your case, its nothing short of Fascism.

Hadrian's wall will be rebuilt, so we can put you and your fellow traitors up against it.

The rest of the world ,pointed and :rofl:.

What a bunch of spineless cowards.

Imagine not wanting to have your own sovereignty.

Edited by aussieh

Sheriff Fatman

Hadrian's wall will be rebuilt, so we can put you and your fellow traitors up against it.

Hadrian's Wall is in England so it really wouldn't be of much use.

Why do neither camp have a very good grasp of geography or history? They both keep using a wall near Newcastle that never had anything to do with Scotland as some kind of talisman for banal comments.

You really are a wretch.

Scots don't stand, shoulder to shoulder with the greatest enemy they've ever faced. The English.

Attitudes like yours are the reason some people will never vote yes for independence - you are to independence what the Orange order are to unionism - an embarrassment that both sides wished didn't exist. You appear to have some real issues, saying you are oppressed, sectarian accusations etc. Sheer paranoid nonsense.

Trapper John McIntyre

Scots don't stand, shoulder to shoulder with the greatest enemy they've ever faced. The English.

Keep digging, Aus. You might unearth an original thought one day.

Is aussieh one of these chaps?

a2dw7lawtzjtwo0ibb48cpndsr6v7h.jpeg

Nope.

Bunch of fuds.

Edited by aussieh

Keep digging, Aus. You might unearth an original thought one day.

Monkey see.

Trapper the mighty labour zombie.

And the SNP are the bad guys.

Edited by aussieh

Nope.

Bunch of fuds.

Funny how you can think that. From what i see on here, you would fit right in with them. Do you come on jkb from the Indy camp at holyrood? FREEEEEEDOM!!!

Trapper John McIntyre

Nope.

Bunch of fuds.

If you think of them like that, why do you come out with the same pig ignorant, bigoted and offensive rhetoric?

If you think of them like that, why do you come out with the same pig ignorant, bigoted and offensive rhetoric?

You obviously don't read your own posts, trapper.

Oh the pain come May. Fantastic.

Followed by the death of GB.

Mintit.

Funny how you can think that. From what i see on here, you would fit right in with them. Do you come on jkb from the Indy camp at holyrood? FREEEEEEDOM!!!

Aye.

You've got July ive got Scotland.

You obviously don't read your own posts, trapper.

Oh the pain come May. Fantastic.

Followed by the death of GB.

Mintit.

We all know SNP will win virtually every seat in May. Hardly going to be a surprise is it! Can the SNP run Scotland for another five years without screwing up more and looking inept, further dampening their Indy dreams? It's the position I want them to be in. Can't just keep complaining it is Westminsters fault when they get the powers themselves next year. People will soon tire of it that haven't yet

Here are these ******s at Rutherglen polis stashin reporting the Prime Minister for war crimes, and being sure to get a Police Incident Number.

Kickbackers, always get a Police Incident Number if you're reporting the Prime Minister to the polis for war crimes.

Is aussieh one of these chaps?

a2dw7lawtzjtwo0ibb48cpndsr6v7h.jpeg

Do you vote in Spain?.

If so, keep out of Scotland's affairs.

Do you vote in Spain?.

If so, keep out of Scotland's affairs.

I will say what I like about Scotland. Most especially if you don't like it.

Thanks.

Aye.

You've got July ive got Scotland.

I don't even get the reference to July, but from one of your earlier posts it is something sectarian? Don't have any time for that pish. You are what is wrong with Scotland and what shames us.

We all know SNP will win virtually every seat in May. Hardly going to be a surprise is it! Can the SNP run Scotland for another five years without screwing up more and looking inept, further dampening their Indy dreams? It's the position I want them to be in. Can't just keep complaining it is Westminsters fault when they get the powers themselves next year. People will soon tire of it that haven't yet

The SNP and an Independent Scotland are 2 separate things.

The very essence of devolution proves Scotland isn't an equal partner in the union, or there'd be no need for it.

Edited by aussieh

Here trapper, before I forget.

Hows your antisemitic Labour party these days?.

Trapper John McIntyre

Here trapper, before I forget.

Hows your antisemitic Labour party these days?.

About the same as your anti-Muslim/Pakistani party.

About the same as your anti-Muslim/Pakistani party.

Deflect, trapper, deflect.

What's happened to the once great party from Scotland. Thank god the SNP have come forth to take on the responsibility of great Scottishness.

The word on which the SNP will base its bullshit in 2016 is

ONSHORE

Yep, we are world leading at onshore revenue generation, except the rest of the UK is actually better than us - probably because businesses are not put off by neverendums so are more willing to invest. SNP supposedly love Scotland but they're ruining it with their nonsense.

Trapper John McIntyre

Deflect, trapper, deflect.

What's happened to the once great party from Scotland. Thank god the SNP have come forth to take on the responsibility of great Scottishness.

We have the Glorious Union, should that not be enough?

Thunderstruck

The word on which the SNP will base its bullshit in 2016 is

ONSHORE

"Onshore", I wonder if that equates to Fracking and Coal Seam Gasification.

Arnold Rothstein

Here are these ******s at Rutherglen polis stashin reporting the Prime Minister for war crimes, and being sure to get a Police Incident Number.

Kickbackers, always get a Police Incident Number if you're reporting the Prime Minister to the polis for war crimes.

Is this trumpet doing a Stuart Cosgrove impression?

• 3 years later...