Spinning Lady

Hambone

Depends which arm you look at, ones going one way the others going the other.

still doesnt make a difference for me

edit - just noticed her 'change direction'. maybe not a sham after all!

alwaysthereinspirit
She was spinning anti-clockwise then suddenly changed to clockwise..:confused:

Same thing for me. She goes both ways. Which in all honesty, I like that in a woman.

I P Knightley
http://www.maniacworld.com/Spinning-Silhouette-Optical-Illusion.html

This pic is doing my head in.

I can only see her spinning anti-clockwise

My wife sees her spining clockwise.

Brilliant!

I was staring at it going anti-clockwise, trying to figure how it could possibly be perceived as going clockwise and thinking how very heavily right-sided my brain must be when - kerpow - there she was going clockwise.

I'll have to see what happens with 2 or 3 of us watching it together.

Another evening's fun lined up for me!!

Seen this before and done my head in trying to get her to change diretion. Not even going to give in to the temptation to open the link again or I'll be at it for ages!

Ach **** it here we go!

dont get it. she's going clockwise and i dont get how she could be doing anything else............

thats what i thought, but then managed to get it to change sumhow :confused:

Its a fake animation that does actually change direction!! Nowt to do with right hand side of your brain v the left !!!!

Its a fake animation that does actually change direction!! Nowt to do with right hand side of your brain v the left !!!!

No its not.

Scroll your page down and until you see the shadow only... you'll see the shadow gives the impression its going the opposite way scroll back up and she;s still going the same way... it doesnt change half way through if you ask me.

No its not.

Scroll your page down and until you see the shadow only... you'll see the shadow gives the impression its going the opposite way scroll back up and she;s still going the same way... it doesnt change half way through if you ask me.

A simple google search is enough to confirm it is a fake !

It's real. It works with me when I look away from her onto the right 'white' bit so she is still in my eye but I'm not looking at the animation. You get the idea that she could be spinning either way and then you manage to change direction.

If it is a fake,

how do I see it go one way and the wife swears it was going the other way while we were both looking at it at the same time....

A simple google search is enough to confirm it is a fake !

It's not a fake and she does appear to change direction. As another poster said , look at the far right hand side of the page (the white bit) : it worked for me after just a few seconds.

Nah its not fake, there are ways to trick your brain into making it turn direction such as knowing that its right leg for clock wise left for anti clock wise and just imagining what direction the legs would turn if it were clock wise or anti clockwise. I found it easier if I scrolled down so justh te legs were showing.

Archived