Orab B advert actress?

Heres Rixxy

I'm guessing you mean the one with the bird that used to be in Hollyoaks? She's been in a few adverts of late.

Nice burd but I really do have a beef about adverts where the "actress/actor" pretends to be skeptical and then gushing over whatever product they are being paid to push. Really annoying, same as opinion spouted as fact in adverts.

Worst advert in this vein was for a toothbrush with another burd - and she even says "I'm a bit skeptical" before, the next morning, predictably the product is the ****ing bomb.

I suppose it's a decent earner for the actors/actresses who seem to make a career out of ads.

Bit of a tangent but I just plugged Miss Baily's name into Google for some research and the below popped up.

51H0tFkkIJL._SS500_.jpg

Imagine that was your autobiography :rofl:  

scots civil war

slags the whole lot of em

that shaun keaveney,radio 6 dj in the mornings, doing a  crabbies advert voiceover n all at th mo

just knew that ***** was angling for stuff like that

slags the whole lot of em

that shaun keaveney,radio 6 dj in the mornings, doing a  crabbies advert voiceover n all at th mo

just knew that ***** was angling for stuff like that

Yeah, as much as I admire the man it always disappoints me when I hear Stephen Fry doing voiceovers for any old crap. Mind you, he said he got paid ?20k for 20 minutes work back into the 80s for an advert so it's ridiculously easy.

What i don't get is the theory behind paying Shaun Keaveney ????s to doa voiceover when he is hardly a known voice. Why not get any old out of work actor to do it for pennies?

It surprises me that James Corden does the We buy any car voice overs.

He must be a multi millionaire and the time it takes could most probably be spent laying in bed eating KFC, next to his beloved fridge.

scots civil war

i read that corden is to recieve an o.b.e

i dont watch tv but i heard hes a crap actor

so why is he being awarded with summat?

pathetic stuff

Bit of a tangent but I just plugged Miss Baily's name into Google for some research and the below popped up.

51H0tFkkIJL._SS500_.jpg

Imagine that was your autobiography :rofl:

She was put into Hollyoaks calendars back in the day, my calendar would never land on that month.

i read that corden is to recieve an o.b.e

i dont watch tv but i heard hes a crap actor

so why is he being awarded with summat?

pathetic stuff

More of a presenter now.

Only seen him act in Gavin and Stacey and his own sketch show. Doesn't seem a bad actor but in saying that there wasn't much acting to be done in his parts.

More of a presenter now.

Only seen him act in Gavin and Stacey and his own sketch show. Doesn't seem a bad actor but in saying that there wasn't much acting to be done in his parts.

He is in loads of movies and has loads coming out next year.Even has one of the leads in that into The Woods.Think he is the token British that Hollywood turn to now.I think he is garbage as an actor and a comedian.

Good enough to win a Tony award in 2012

Best leading actor at the Tony Awards in New York.

Corden was honoured for his role in One Man, Two Guvnors, which transferred from the West End to Broadway earlier this year.

Good enough to win a Tony award in 2012

Best leading actor at the Tony Awards in New York.

Corden was honoured for his role in One Man, Two Guvnors, which transferred from the West End to Broadway earlier this year.

Was just about to say that his stage show was getting rave reviews.

Personally, I'm not a big fan.

cashgenerator

Was just about to say that his stage show was getting rave reviews.

Personally, I'm not a big fan.

I saw it. He was genuinely superb in it. Saw it again with Rufus Hound in Corden's place, nowhere near as good.

Annoying, bit of a prick, but obviously has a bit of talent about him.

Archived