Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Tazio said:

Well that’s the latest McGregor circus show confirmed. Hopefully Manny doesn’t have the patience for mucking around for ages and treats it like a proper fight. 

Which weight division is it? Because Conor is far too big for Manny at welterweight. 

Anyway, Conor! Sorry, but Manny is my favourite fighter of all time. Well, Both Manny and Nigel Benn are. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

McGregor has accepted a fight with Porrier on the proviso it’s this year, according to his twitter and reports. Not that much he says is to be believed. 

Charity fight in Dublin was the initial proposal without the UFC. But Uncle Fester can't keep away. 

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

Thats just Conor playing ‘chase me’ with UFC. 

Would like to see fight, not sure who wins. Who you got?

Can’t lie I like me a Connor fight, not what it once was but entertainment is guaranteed in some shape or form. 

Good fight. Mcgregor W again, but a lot closer, this time. 

3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I think I’d probably edge toward Cm win, but think it would be, and would need to be, by KO.

You back training yet?

Nope. Too busy working. My son wants me to start back the Thai boxing. But I think that's a no no, atm. 

How bout yourself? 

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

Training hard at the gym but struggling with a rib/ab injury at moment. 

Yeah no chance of contact sports/training at the moment. At least the hard graft will be keeping you in shape👍

Was that yourself with the rib thread? Or are we all so reckless. :D

Just witnessed the most scandalous decision in a long time . Lewis Ritson totally outboxed by Miguel Vasquez over 12 rounds. Somehow he got a majority decision with one judge giving him it by 6 rounds. An absolute embarrassment which beggared belief 

Lomachenko completely outclassed by Lopez last night. He had his moments but was far too inactive in the early rounds.

34 minutes ago, moogsy said:

Lomachenko completely outclassed by Lopez last night. He had his moments but was far too inactive in the early rounds.

He was well beaten but how one Judge gave 11-1 to Łópez I’ll never know. 

Lomachenko to cocky and confident. Treated it like a sparring session and never actually got started until round 8. His corner must have told him he was behind. 

3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

It was indeed. How the zombie took that spinning back elbow is beyond me. 

The zombie wasn't his usual self. But the lad can take a hit. 

The head butt was a bit of bad luck for him, anaw. 

Khabib's tea is oot. Justin is the best wrestler in the UFC and he only uses it to keep the fight on its feet. Khabib has nothing if he can't hug your legs until you get so bored you just give him the win

Thank feck for the firestick, as I would not pay to watch this. 

14 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Khabib's tea is oot. Justin is the best wrestler in the UFC and he only uses it to keep the fight on its feet. Khabib has nothing if he can't hug your legs until you get so bored you just give him the win

Well, this couldn’t be more wrong. 😂

14 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Your amazingly assertive run of predictions continues. 

15 hours ago, ri Alban said:

See if you’d said McGregor was a wank i’d agree but love watching Khabib , not a Helio Gracie but still 👌🏻

10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

And Khabib announces his retirement after the fight. 

Been rumoured for a while. Quite enjoyed his speech , thought it said a lot about him as a person

Fecking Boo! 

Firestick not worth a feck with ppv. :D kept jumping, then it jumped back to round 1 of Whittaker fight and back again to the arm bar after the first bell went in th Kebab fight.

Anyway come on Conor, come back 100% and deal with this. This bore needs removed from this sport before he ruins it. UFC/MMA can't go back to non fighting(rolling about the carpet) or boxing will kill it stone dead. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Fecking Boo! 

Firestick not worth a feck with ppv. :D kept jumping, then it jumped back to round 1 of Whittaker fight and back again to the arm bar after the first bell went in th Kebab fight.

Anyway come on Conor, come back 100% and deal with this. This bore needs removed from this sport before he ruins it. UFC/MMA can't go back to non fighting(rolling about the carpet) or boxing will kill it stone dead. 

Boxing kills it stone dead anyways. I appreciate the skill in UFC/MMA but there surely can’t be any denying that a big boxing match is 100 times more entertaining than what is offered in the octagon. 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Boxing kills it stone dead anyways. I appreciate the skill in UFC/MMA but there surely can’t be any denying that a big boxing match is 100 times more entertaining than what is offered in the octagon. 

UFC is sometimes ok if the guys want to fight but a lot of the time it turns into ugly wrestling strangling matches, personally I don’t enjoy watching it. 
Boxing will always be the more entertaining sport for me but each to their own. 
Wasn’t a fan of Habib but felt a but for him I didn’t know his old man had died with covid recently. Fair play. 

On 25/10/2020 at 07:16, AlimOzturk said:

Never boxed but cage fought for a lonnnnng time and I have to agree with you. My style was BJJ and Muay Thai and invariably as you say I’d strike to open them up and then take them to the ground. Its intense when you are involved but is not the same spectacle to watch imo. Bit different if you are abroad fighting in a cage in a nightclub though. Thats well worth a watch 🤪

On 25/10/2020 at 09:40, jack D and coke said:

UFC is sometimes ok if the guys want to fight but a lot of the time it turns into ugly wrestling strangling matches, personally I don’t enjoy watching it. 
Boxing will always be the more entertaining sport for me but each to their own. 
Wasn’t a fan of Habib but felt a but for him I didn’t know his old man had died with covid recently. Fair play. 

As I said above agree with this , apart from Habib he was undoubtably an absolute weapon of a fighter , McGregor imo is a knob with his antics. It detracts from what he offers to the “sport”

2 hours ago, sadj said:

As I said above agree with this , apart from Habib he was undoubtably an absolute weapon of a fighter , McGregor imo is a knob with his antics. It detracts from what he offers to the “sport”

McTapper belongs in a circus.

He should stick to blindsiding pensioners in pubs. Horrible fecker.

31 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

McTapper belongs in a circus.

He should stick to blindsiding pensioners in pubs. Horrible fecker.

Those last two words sum him up perfectly imo 👌🏻

4 hours ago, sadj said:

Never boxed but cage fought for a lonnnnng time and I have to agree with you. My style was BJJ and Muay Thai and invariably as you say I’d strike to open them up and then take them to the ground. Its intense when you are involved but is not the same spectacle to watch imo. Bit different if you are abroad fighting in a cage in a nightclub though. Thats well worth a watch 🤪

Square go?

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Usyk Chisora might be a good un. Real test for Usyk's credentials.

That shit is all over my media feeds. Chisora pure begging for people to pay for it.

Khabib is better than Jon Jones, GSP and Anderson Silva. 🤣 Not forgetting Fedor, Randy and  DC. He's good at holding people but come on, he's not even top 5 in the goat conversation. 

Gies peace. 

49 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Khabib is better than Jon Jones, GSP and Anderson Silva. 🤣 Not forgetting Fedor, Randy and  DC. He's good at holding people but come on, he's not even top 5 in the goat conversation. 

Gies peace. 

Best lightweight of all time easily I'd say.

Between him or BJ but there's no way peak BJ would beat Khabib IMO.

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Just watched Silvas final fight in UFC. It was ducking awful and it’s a bit sad watching him get knocked senseless by Hall who is little more than a below average gun shy ufc fighter. 

McGregor v Porrier all agreed. 

Izzy moving up to LHW to fight for title. Izzy wins title and JJ goes back to LHW my prediction. 

Not sure I'd bet on Izzy v Blachowicz tbh.

He's a huge guy with immense physical strength, knockout power, a legit black belt in BJJ and decent pedigree freestyle wrestling.

Izzy has one route to victory - staying out of reach and tagging him for 25 minutes and taking a decision. 

There are several ways Jan can win that one.

I reckon Blachowicz wins and Izzy heads back down to 185.

Silva can't take a punch anymore. Taken too many. 

Usyk did what I thought he would. Sticked and moved and won by a wide margin. The two that had it 115-113 were having a laugh tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

I never watch women’s fighting as it just doesn’t appeal but for some reason I’ve just watched Katie Taylor fight tonight. Jesus, she’s some machine. And the Spanish girl fighting her was hard as nails, thumped in every round but just kept going. 

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t know how they have DDD winning this. Joyce has completely out Jabbed him. Might be even but no way should Dubois winning this.