• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

haven't said this for a while  - anyone got a decent stream for the boxing?

I must be losing my touch, can't find one either

28 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Whyte was 1/200 to win before being knocked out. 

Would've been interesting to see how much was placed on him at that price.

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Oh dear. That's Whytes shot at the title done & dusted. Did not see that coming. Bolt from the blue from auld Povetkin. 

Surprisingly, it doesn't seem so. There is a re-match clause which they are hoping to use before the end of the year. If Whyte wins that, he's back in the same position as a mandatory title challenger. 

Wee Frankie wins!!! Very close and cod have gone to Pedro. 

👏 Love a scrap, stick yer 'I cannae fight' rolling on the carpet shite. 

jack D and coke

Shocking lack of chat and support for Lee here....call yirsels hearts men?!? 
Man is doing us proud🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

jack D and coke

He was practically wearing a herts tap in the ring tonight. Great win son🥊

Wee lad was a sore loser too. If you read this Lee I’ve been at most of your fights and we’ll be at the rest when we’re allowed back masun🇱🇻🥰

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

He was practically wearing a herts tap in the ring tonight. Great win son🥊

Wee lad was a sore loser too. If you read this Lee I’ve been at most of your fights and we’ll be at the rest when we’re allowed back masun🇱🇻🥰

Good Luck to him, a good Hearts lad and Scotsman doing the business. I'm a big Kash Farooq fan, so I was a bit miffed at that result. But hey, the more great scottish boxers the better, bud. 

Punks No Deid

Well done the lightning boy - bossed the fight from start to finish. Was hearing that its the first time he's used a nutritionist and it showed, looked very big and strong at that weight.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Few too many last night😬

Same can’t even remember watching the fight but the wife said I jumping about like a mad man watching so I must have. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Roy apparently think he’s made a mistake taking this. Don’t think he signed up for this version of mike. Albeit it a charity bout so all should be ok. 

Colby and Tyron this weekend. Tough one but in ideal situation a double ko would suit. 

I think Colby will beat him. But I'll take a double knockout. 😁

29 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Roy apparently think he’s made a mistake taking this. Don’t think he signed up for this version of mike. Albeit it a charity bout so all should be ok. 

Colby and Tyron this weekend. Tough one but in ideal situation a double ko would suit. 

looks in great shape. There is a no knockout clause but I don’t know how you can make something like this happen. If Tyson connects perfectly and knows RJJ out wtf can they do mol

10 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

looks in great shape. There is a no knockout clause but I don’t know how you can make something like this happen. If Tyson connects perfectly and knows RJJ out wtf can they do mol

And wearing headguards makes it worse, but I suppose he'll need to catch him, first. 

11 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Frank Mir ex UFC has signed to Bare Knuckle boxing. I’m very surprised as his boxing/stand up was never great. 

Thiugh Barr Knuckle must be doing alright to pay enough to sign, whilst they recently signed PAge Van Zant as well. 

I have watched a couple of bouts and it doesn’t really appeal to me. 

Love it. I'll be  surprised if big Fury doesn't end up doing it. 

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Yeah. What you enjoy about it? The fact it’s much realer as no protection on hands etc. Cuts central. 

I agree, someone who calls themselves the gypsy king is only going one place 😄 There was a documentary done some cheers ago about gypsy fighting, mental and fascinating in equal doses. Think it might have been called Knuckles or Bare Knuckles.

Though I might be making it up and it was just a crazy weekend back in the day 😂

Mind that Paddy Docherty geezer. I seen the son of a rival family punch his melt in, at a petrol station. 

As for bare Knuckle, it's full of folk like Artem who cannae fight, but have hard head. :D

22 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Well that was a one sided beat down. I ****ing hate Woodleys fight style. He just stands with back against cage hoping to bate people in for power shot.

I imagine he gets cut due to the losing streak and fighting style. 

Colby did what he does. 

Cerrone is one of my favourite fighters but his time has passed now imo.

Chimanev is a bit mental, through one punch and ko’s guy. It’s hard to know how good he is but there is no ****ing about with guy. He’s now off to fight island to beat Damien Maia.  

Do u think Conor will fight Nate, or weight for his rematch with Khabib next year? . GSP isn't going to 155, imo.

KM will need to go to 170 to fight GSP, but that is also not happening, hell stay at 155 to fight smaller men than him(Conor did the same with 145), because they're all a little bit bigger up there, plus CM is also bigger.

On CM, I think he should stay at 170, he'll be brilliant in that division, now that he's adjusted. It took Nigel Benn a wee while to adjust his style in the super middleweight division , but when he did. Well... Marvellous! 

Edited by ri Alban

12 hours ago, Mad Dog Logan said:

Josh Taylor making his return to the ring at BT studios on Saturday....

Should be a walk in the park for Taylor, Kongsong has never fought out of Thailand and his last opponent wasn't even ranked in the top 1000 at the weight, the rankings are nonsense at times.

He'll get this out the way then it'll he'll be up against Ramirez to try and add the WBO and WBA belts

Stevie Ray has announced his retirement from MMA earlier today. Knee injuries seem to have got the better of him. Shame as he was a solid enough fighter. 

9 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson has re-entered the USADA testing pool. So we should see him fighting at heavy weight. He is massive now, proper body builder jacked last time I seen him. That boy has been lifting. 

He’ll need to cut down a bit to make the HW limit and have the movement/cardio he needs. He could win the HW title, he possibly a more skilful version on Ngano.

How that guy ever made 170 is beyond me. 

image.jpeg.8851036571f7f6e255c08492d9c3bf64.jpeg

Hooe he comes for Johnny boy. 

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

If you like the history of boxing there’s a great documentary on Amazon called Facing Ali. 

Any biopic of Ali, never shows his true character. A nasty piece of work, especially towards women. But they like to gloss over stuff like that. 

5 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Looks like you have your answer. 

Boxing match v PacMan, is apparently very close to agreement. 

It’s also been revealed that if it wasn’t for COVID it would have been Gaetjae v McGregor for a shot Khabib. Though the best thing about that is McGregor tried to get a fight with Diego Sanchez in Dublin. Dana told him to **** of as he would have promoters license revoked if he tried to make that fight😂

I expect it to happen and the money making machine the McGregor roles on through and collects another massive payday. 

Big UFC this weekend with MW and LHW titles up for grabs. The MW is a really tough fight to call, I’ll go for Izzy getting the victory but Costa ko or sub him would not surprise me. Really tough fight to predict.

LHW I’m predicting Reyes for my money he beat Jones and I expect him to dispatch Jan. 

Really looking forward to tonight's fights.  Might have a power snooze about 10pm to make sure I stay awake later.

Well that’s the latest McGregor circus show confirmed. Hopefully Manny doesn’t have the patience for mucking around for ages and treats it like a proper fight. 

Wasn't arsed about Adesanya v Costa until i watched them squaring off, they absolute ****ing hate each other! haha. 

That's the sort of shit that get's me excited.