Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

194 weigh in live on bt also at 11pm hope aldo doesnt go runnin

Read yesterday the mouth piece Sonnen saying he reckons he will not make weight on purpose

Aldo didnt look fazed at all. Have been Aldo all the way but as the fight gets closer i dont think i can call it.is Aldo the slightly taller fighter but Conor has the longer reach? Looked like Aldo was slightly taller at the weigh ins

Generic Username

Aldo didnt look fazed at all. Have been Aldo all the way but as the fight gets closer i dont think i can call it.is Aldo the slightly taller fighter but Conor has the longer reach? Looked like Aldo was slightly taller at the weigh ins

Yeah Aldo has a slight height advantage on Mcgregor.

Generic Username

It's obviously been the way Mcgregor has stood for face offs that's thrown me, but there's only a two inch difference.

McGregor looks like he's on heroin every time there's a weigh in.

Buzzing for tomorrow.

watched it on a streaming site - they also got the 

UFC: The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale: Preliminairies

chuck berrys hairline

I'm in the Aldo camp aswell. Can't stand McGregor think he's a slimy weasel who needs brought down a peg are two. What was with his arsehole reaction about at the weigh in. If he connected that kick on Aldo, bedlam would've ensued.

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

Generic Username

Wasn't too impressed with the TUF final. That America boy Ryan is painfully boring. Good win for Edgar but. Making noises about a title shot post 194.

Edgar is a true legend an absolute warrior never seen anyone take the punishment that guy has took in fights and win,not that he took any this morning against a Mendes who had a full training camp this time.Watch out Conor or Aldo i would say Frankie is in the mood for another belt.That Ferguson fight though was something else.

Generic Username

Edgar is a true legend an absolute warrior never seen anyone take the punishment that guy has took in fights and win,not that he took any this morning against a Mendes who had a full training camp this time.Watch out Conor or Aldo i would say Frankie is in the mood for another belt.That Ferguson fight though was something else.

His counter to the kicks Mendes hit him in the legs with was incredible. Every leg kick was rebutted with great punch combos. He's worked hard to get himself up to the top end of the division and was in McGregors ear after his fight with Mendes. It's all very tight at the top end of 145.

Felt a bit sorry for Chad Mendes. He got caught early on and didn't really get a chance to get into the fight.

Must be heartbreaking for him and his team after his training camp and huge amount of preparation.

Twice he's been knocked out now in about 6 months. There's only so much of that the brain can take.

the sub goalie

Does anyone know when the ring walks for the last fight are expected?

(whyte v joshua)

10.30ish I believe.

Big shock so far is that Luke Campbell was defeated.

Roy Jones Jr. Got knocked out by Enzo macinarelli in his first fight as an adopted Russian. Surely time to retire now

Aye, for both of them

This ref called that as a knock down? This is the same ref that jumped in front of George groves v Carl froch in the 1st fight when everyone was saying he stopped it way to soon ???? shocking

eighteen seventyfour

cheers, how do you get rid of the writing across the screen though? i've disabled adblocker etc?

Just refresh once turned off adblocker

Eubank has landed some punches and combos yet this boy keeps coming forward. It is like watching the first rocky movie.

Eubank has landed some punches and combos yet this boy keeps coming forward. It is like watching the first rocky movie.

Aye going for the Homer Simpson approach! His head must be made of concrete

on paper i thought, possibly a pay-per-view, in reality, no danger..

Indeed not for a world title and less than 30 fights between them. Ppv is outrageous!