Boxing and UFC

Masonic

When are tickets meant to go back n sale for Glasgow I am signed up for alerts and hasn't been any yet.

Maybe get Bisping to headline Glasgow ?

thats been the rumour for last few weeks lets wait and see 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ufc aus on saturday not live on tv maybe replayed though but im not sure, boxing at 7pm on sky and boxnation about 12 fights then early in the morning canelo is on boxnation too decent weekend of fighting tbh and not to worried about ufc card because after this week it will be live on bt every week for like 10 weeks straight.

Jambo Hud316

Glasgow tickets go on sale May 29th, planning on taking the day off work to hopefully guarantee I get a ticket...happy to see Joe Duffy at Glasgow, hopefully get a decent main event, Bisping said he would like to be on the Glasgow card, again think he is past his best but would like to see him

Guteed Khabib is out, missed that being announced :(

Honestly think I'll greet if Conor or Aldo gets injured before July 11th

vegas-voss

Glasgow tickets go on sale May 29th, planning on taking the day off work to hopefully guarantee I get a ticket...happy to see Joe Duffy at Glasgow, hopefully get a decent main event, Bisping said he would like to be on the Glasgow card, again think he is past his best but would like to see him

Guteed Khabib is out, missed that being announced :(

Honestly think I'll greet if Conor or Aldo gets injured before July 11th

Cheers for that info feels like I have been waiting for ages on them being announced for a sale date.

vegas-voss

rough idea for prices for the hydro anyone know?

Dodgy sites have been selling tickets for months at ?125 for the cheap seats.Don't know if that's good or bad I am waiting until they officially go on sale.

Dodgy sites have been selling tickets for months at ?125 for the cheap seats.Don't know if that's good or bad I am waiting until they officially go on sale.

cool me too hoping they are under 100

vegas-voss

cool me too hoping they are under 100

Same already got a hotel booked across from the Hydro.Any idea on what the ticket prices have been when it's been at the o2 or Dublin ?

Same already got a hotel booked across from the Hydro.Any idea on what the ticket prices have been when it's been at the o2 or Dublin ?

50 for the nosebleeds and it was in euros :D

vegas-voss

50 for the nosebleeds and it was in euros :D

Will be nowhere near that for Glasgow, I bet we will get fleeced by the Hydro pricing.

plenty on this past weekend ricky burns put in a performance that i thought he wasnt capable of even though he lost he showed hes still a top 10 guy canelo was impressive so was AJ both vicious kos, mcdonnell had a huge win over kameda as well luke campbell was impressive too. buglioni was in a war as well the rematch should be epic.

for the ufc miocic put a wooping on hunt and that should set us up for a jds rematch hopefully.

Did you watch the Aus ufc event? Shame it wasn't on bt as it sounds like it was a decent one.

na mate but i seen post fight press conference and pics of hunt

hoped faber would have been able to crack the edgar code but he wansnt as for the rest of the "filla in minilla" who cares lol. GGG was dominant though against munroe jr and roman showed why people should tune into his fights and why he is so high on the boxrec p4p list.

povetkin fighting on boxnation today at tea time should be good not often we get a fight at a decent time like this on a friday

Should b a good fight 2 Moro James de gale who do u all fancy for it

Degale can win but its scary being in america when haymon paid so much for the purse bid

matchroom card on sat looks great on box office also dont forget lads khan the night before and not on box office card his fight will be on boxnation

vegas-voss

Conduit back in the UFC tomorrow.Look forward to watching that on Sunday morning as his fights are always great to watch.

vegas-voss

Charles Oliviera v Lentz was a cracking fight constantly back and forth.Condit was brilliant his striking is just so good,his fights never let me down but Alves was really game.

Edited by vegas-voss

khan is a joke imo no way he even takes 3 rds off floyd if they were to fight, joshua is an animal though i think hes gna be champ in 2016. ufc was mediocre imo hoping for better this wknd.

12/1 with paddys for joshua to hold all major world titles at once, at somepoint during his career

interesting as eddie had mentioned previously he wanted to unify the division with aj could be worth a couple quid

vegas-voss

Auld Dan still got it, legend.

Take that Tim.

Very good card last night every fight was all action.But aye great to see Hendo back on the winning trail.

great event plenty of finishes cotto looked his old self as well good win for him.. just noticed ufc is having like 4 events in 8 days in july 

Very good card last night every fight was all action.But aye great to see Hendo back on the winning trail.

Loved his knockout of the count, all time favourite, along with Mad Ken.

think cain wins the main of 188 within 2 rds

I hope he does but he's not fought in almost forever so could go either way.

That Cain v Verdum fight reminded me a lot of Tyson v Buster Douglas.

Cain went in totally unprepared and gave Verdum no respect and Verdum done the business.Even before a punch landed on Cain I thought the looked wobbly and a rookie mistake(or desperation) at the end to spear himself into Verdum and get his kneck take.Gods performance by Verdum but very bad by Cain.

That Yair looks a prospect though very exciting fight his was but overall I thought it was quite a poor night last week's Fight Night was better.

bad night on the betting last night liked Melendez and cain :( boxing was ok i suppose first haskins on channel 5 then wilder decent KO walters won as expected as well but i never seen the fight  

only 3 times in over 100 ufcs have i had to look away when anderson broke his leg, when hall ko the dude on tuf and he was getting oxygen and when mir broke nogs arm and add to that the joanna champion fight in berlin the other girls face was carved up unreal blood everywhere holy sht 

only 3 times in over 100 ufcs have i had to look away when anderson broke his leg, when hall ko the dude on tuf and he was getting oxygen and when mir broke nogs arm and add to that the joanna champion fight in berlin the other girls face was carved up unreal blood everywhere holy sht

I think she has the best striking in the whole of mma including the men.She is just so technically good, like a female Condit.I was shouting at the tv wanting the ref to stop it earlier.

I think she has the best striking in the whole of mma including the men.She is just so technically good, like a female Condit.I was shouting at the tv wanting the ref to stop it earlier.

She's a killer like. Brutal but so clinical with it.

give me a heads up when u guys ufc glasgow tickets arrive still waiting on mine and i paid extra for fast postage and insurance

give me a heads up when u guys ufc glasgow tickets arrive still waiting on mine and i paid extra for fast postage and insurance

I printed mine off

will give it another week then and if nothing il give them a call still almost 4 weeks until the event so not sweating too hard yet

sky doin an al haymon tonight and puting on a card on a fri night only one competitive fight on the card tho the other 4 fights should be early kos

sky doin an al haymon tonight and puting on a card on a fri night only one competitive fight on the card tho the other 4 fights should be early kos

This on Pick tv again ?

And have they now got all the Fight Night ones.It's shit on that channel not even in HD.I really hope Sky don't end up getting their hands on the big UFC nights.

This on Pick tv again ?

And have they now got all the Fight Night ones.It's shit on that channel not even in HD.I really hope Sky don't end up getting their hands on the big UFC nights.

skysports its boxing tonight mate and no pick tv only gets the ones that are not live so basically anything thats in europe will be on pick tv because the card is on before watershed which is 21.00 gmt in uk all brazil canadian usa cards bt still have

skysports its boxing tonight mate and no pick tv only gets the ones that are not live so basically anything thats in europe will be on pick tv because the card is on before watershed which is 21.00 gmt in uk all brazil canadian usa cards bt still have

Cheers mate got myself all confused.