Boxing and UFC

Masonic

Generic Username

Aldo will be the toughest fight he's had. The guys kicking and knees are mental. It'll be a test for MacGregor to see how he rolls with those kind of hits because Aldo will definitely get close to him and cause damage.

The build up over the next few months will be great.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drug test results in from weekend fights and Diaz has tested positive for marajuna. That is not exactly surprising considering been popped for it before and is pretty open about his use.

More surprising silva tests positive for steroids!!! As someone who has called for life time ban on steroid users in mma you imagine this is the end of the road for him. Unless a massive problem with tests. Looks like multiple steroids in system as well.

Steroids are a major part of sports. Drug tests are incredibly easy to pass. You have to be very stupid/lazy to fail one.

Always surprises me that people genuinly think no drug use occurs. The reality is that PEDs are a fundamental part of sports at the highest level.

Edited by hmfc22

Steroids are a major part of sports. Drug tests are incredibly easy to pass. You have to be very stupid/lazy to fail one.

Always surprises me that people genuinly think no drug use occurs. The reality is that PEDs are a fundamental part of sports at the highest level.

I heard Sonnen talk about this on Joe Rogan's podcast and he said that it's virtually impossible to stop it as anything that is banned is so easy to change and replicate with something that's not.

• 3 weeks later...

some pretty sick cards coming up soon in the ufc and of course money may v pacman will be epic too something not too many people are talking about is we will prob get a rematch too

frampton on council tele the night tyson fury fighting as well and eubank jr then straight after its prelims at 1am todays going to be amazing

• 2 weeks later...

think nelson will beat overeem as a 2/1 underdog almost and i think if the co main stays on the feet joanna can win the title as for the main event think showtime will KO him in the first 2 rounds with some kick we have never seen before sensei seagal will prob take credit for it tho

thought pearson was impressive with the striking on the undercard then overeem came out and played it safe but comfortably beat nelson by decision joannas striking was on another level and as for showtime i think he must have mentally not been there after seeing his little bro geat beat on the fightpass fight 

for the boxing cunningham was robbed i thought was 1/5 fav when it went to judges

The UFC was a fantastic watch at the weekend. I would love to see a fight with Joanne Calderwood and the new champ at some point in the future. Hopefully she puts on a great show in Poland in a few weeks time and takes it from there.

thought pearson was impressive with the striking on the undercard then overeem came out and played it safe but comfortably beat nelson by decision joannas striking was on another level and as for showtime i think he must have mentally not been there after seeing his little bro geat beat on the fightpass fight

for the boxing cunningham was robbed i thought was 1/5 fav when it went to judges

I though he and his team got the game plan all wrong against Dos Santos in going orthodox he should have been punishing Dos Santos liver like Dos Santos done to him instead of looking for the counter punch.Still it was a great display by Dos Santos.

Overeem I think that's the best I have seen him in the Ufc and as for the Polish girl she looks like she will dominate that division she was light years ahead of the champ.

aye looks like the polish bird will be defending her title in scotland according to Ariel its a big possibility 

the fights on sat dont look that good at all on the prelims only decent think to expect is a Trinaldo quick win but for the main card Fili and Oliveras fights are both non events the Nunes v Bassler will be a borefest no striking and both no cardio going into the 3rd in brazil then its some dude called Santos who ive never even heard of and i watch every ufc since 2008 hopefully Koschek can put up a fight but Silva will be a big favourite and no chance josh gets it from the judges then the main event might be half decent but i mean 7th in the division v 14th is hardlly a real main event.

u didnt miss too much koscheck bottled it early doors and the main was humping for 25 mins in half guard grappler v ju jitsu guy always going to be like that

u didnt miss too much koscheck bottled it early doors and the main was humping for 25 mins in half guard grappler v ju jitsu guy always going to be like that

I will just skip it then

Dillashaw pulled out the Barao rematch

**** was looking forward to that.Been a lot of injuries in the lead up to main events recently.

yeah me too mighty mouse is now the main for 186

lesnar signing a contract extension at wwe is bad news for ufc heavyweight division they need a star in there with crossover appeal

Special K coming back tonight after the knife attack hope he can get the win poor guys been through a lot since winning the title

Kells counter pounching was really impressive jo jo dan shouldnt have attacked at him like that so early in the fight i liked when eddie came out and asked khan if he wants it to come get it will sell out Wembley no probs on June 13th if amir takes the fight if not id like to see brook fight one time keith thurman in either usa or uk would be an amazing fight.

Stevie Ray has been added to the UFC Poland card! I'm super excited to see him and Joanne Calderwood in action. I hope they do well, could make for an excellent UFC Glasgow!

ufc supposed to be live at 4pm on bt sport but its not wont be on until 10pm as a replay which sucks at least boxing is on sky tonight tho

boxing on sky tonight at bout half 7 then ufc is on pick tv at like 10pm not live but as a replay then boxnation at 2am for the Quillin fight

boxing on sky tonight at bout half 7 then ufc is on pick tv at like 10pm not live but as a replay then boxnation at 2am for the Quillin fight

What's Pick tv ?

Bt no longer showing UFC ?

What's Pick tv ?

Bt no longer showing UFC ?

bt still showing ufc this is like a one off just starting now VM channel 123

if anyone missed it u should watch Garcia fight with Peterson judges robbed him he boxed like sugar ray & purnell whittaker with dashes of ali unreal man didnt know he had it in him judges are scum though

BT deal does not include the fight nights. They usually broker a deal for them but are showing on pick tv which is a sky channel. Not sure if testing sky market for potential ppv.

You missed nothing, last night, awful card and awful fights. Whilst, I'm glad mirko won last night he looked awful until he caught gonzaga with elbow.

I kind of watched thinking this is a bit tragic. Both should retire before they get damaged badly

BT always had the fight nights before.That's all we need though would Sky getting a hold of it and making it ppv.The market just isn't there for it in the UK imo.

Dana White must be rubbing his hands they have just found a new female star in Paige Vanzaant already got the big sponsorship deal with Reebok and talk of a title shot already after only 2 fights.

That Holloway hasn't half improved since Connor McGregor destroyed him.Very impressive

best i have seen from him Rockhold was impressive too 

best i have seen from him Rockhold was impressive too

He was but I think Machida is finished and has been for a while despite his last couple of wins.It's strange he was light heavy champ but he looks smaller than most even in the lower division.

mighty mouse was dominant, rampage done well on his comeback and for the boxing vlad wasnt too impressive but he done the job in the garden

btw bones busted again out of ufc 187 and maybe will never fight again in the ufc twitter goin mad but waiting for dana to confirm it

Thought that was a really good UFC especially after all the problems they had with the card.Mighty Mouse fights are becoming a bore though as the guy is just far too dominant.Rampage look good but it was a fight that suited him.

mighty mouse was dominant, rampage done well on his comeback and for the boxing vlad wasnt too impressive but he done the job in the garden

btw bones busted again out of ufc 187 and maybe will never fight again in the ufc twitter goin mad but waiting for dana to confirm it

Wow guy must have a serious problem I wanted to see Johnson destroy him. Edited by vegas-voss

Nurmagomedov out injured now.

He was just saying how he was back to feeling how he was before the last injury as well and was going to tear up the division and how Dos Santos was a fake champ as he had destroyed him before his injury.I would just give Cerrone a shot at the title now as I think he has deserved it.Been very impressed with Cowboy lately.

i fancy khabib to be the next champ as well this injury is a pain in the ass btw for the hardcore there is boxing on tonight on bt

i fancy khabib to be the next champ as well this injury is a pain in the ass btw for the hardcore there is boxing on tonight on bt

Was really looking forward to seeing him back.Said a few months back the amount of injuries just before big UFC fights now is really starting to mount up. Edited by vegas-voss

Was really looking forward to seeing him back.Said a few months back the amount of injuries just before big UFC fights now is really starting to mount up.

i said on twitter if conor loses and ronda gets prego danas hair might grow back

i said on twitter if conor loses and ronda gets prego danas hair might grow back

Haha

How do you see the McGregor fight going.I think Jose might shut him up but then Mendes gave him a really good fight even though Jose got a clear verdict.

Haha

How do you see the McGregor fight going.I think Jose might shut him up but then Mendes gave him a really good fight even though Jose got a clear verdict.

think conor wins in rd 2 or 3 by tko funny how the betting line in europe is close to evns Aldo deserves to be a bigger fav but the hype is real yo.

remember this poster?

2nqa787.jpg

they all lost then this poster comes out!

LRIFwFv.jpg?1

Aldo is only one left to lose :D

think conor wins in rd 2 or 3 by tko funny how the betting line in europe is close to evns Aldo deserves to be a bigger fav but the hype is real yo.

remember this poster?

2nqa787.jpg

they all lost then this poster comes out!

LRIFwFv.jpg?1

Aldo is only one left to lose :D

3rd one from the end is that Cruz bit harsh on him as it was injury that done him.Think it will be interesting to see McGregor in deep water and see how he takes a hit on that chin that he always looks like to me that he leaves out there.I think there is no doubt though who Dana wants to win as Jose despite being champ for so long just isn't box office enough.Really looking forward to this one though.

gus out injured now as well for berlin joanna champion is the main now

i dont wana say it but i think ufc glasgow could be in doubt

vegas-voss

gus out injured now as well for berlin joanna champion is the main now

i dont wana say it but i think ufc glasgow could be in doubt

When are tickets meant to go back n sale for Glasgow I am signed up for alerts and hasn't been any yet.

Maybe get Bisping to headline Glasgow ?

Edited by vegas-voss