Prince: Jambo for ever

Clerry Jambo

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/prince-buaben-let-me-stay-at-hearts-forever-1-3629182

Prince buaben today revealed he wants to stay at Hearts ?forever? because he feels completely at home.

Talks over a new contract are underway and the Ghanaian midfielder is eager to remain at Tynecastle as long as possible. It is expected he will sign a new long-term deal in the next few weeks.

We_are_the_Hearts

Hopefully a few fans reading this will be swayed to get down for Cowdenbeath tickets, Prince highlighting the difference it can make!!

Along with Gomis I'd love them both to be mainstays in the team for years to come.

Exactly the right type of player to build a team around.

Has there ever been a player we've had that's never fallen love with the club?

Hamill, that was pretty mutual though.

loveofthegame

Given Prince is only 26, I see no reason not to offer him a further 3 years. He is good enough to play in a side fighting at the top of the SPL, let alone the Championship.

Amazing what this club does to players. 

I, too, hope you become a Jambo forever, Prince.

:pleasing:

pettigrewsstylist

Has there ever been a player we've had that's never fallen love with the club?

Sutton the mutton?

Taking your hearts glasses off and it is still almost impossible to not be impressed with our set up. I have a friend who plays at the highest level in England and has close friends in our set up and he says the players love it. Triple sessions, in on a Sunday is the norm South of the boarder. We continue to put things in place for the future and it is really exciting. The group of players we have right now may find double, triple sessions difficult but by this time next year a new crop of youngsters, and current players, will be coming through where triple and double sessions are the norm. This only makes the future very exciting. From top to bottom the vision for the future of this club is exceptional. Keep it up!

Maroonblood22

The best part for me...

"We were in training on Sunday to start preparing for that so we?re focused on what we?re doing. We get Mondays off but I think it?s good to keep going. You don?t want to have too many days off because then you lose tempo and your fitness suffers. For me, I like the way we work at this club.

The gaffer keeps pushing us in training and we?re still doing double and triple sessions. Fair play to him, he keeps saying every day is a new day and it?s all about hard work. He never gives up and he never gives us an easy day. That?s where the boys? focus comes from. We have a good group in the dressing room."

Absolutely loving the way our club is being run, from top to bottom!

pettigrewsstylist

Agreed ,,,hope a few reading this will decide Cowdenbeath is money well spent

Onwards and upwards :)

maroonlegions

Wonder how long Stubbs golden boy Scott Allan will want to stay at Hibs, bet you its not forever..  :jjyay:

Great news on Prince though this is a big sign that our club just now is the one to be at, going in all the right directions. FTH.

itsnomarooned

This will please everyone except a guy that sits near me.  Was giving it tight to "BooBoo" most of the game on Saturday.

loveofthegame

Taking your hearts glasses off and it is still almost impossible to not be impressed with our set up. I have a friend who plays at the highest level in England and has close friends in our set up and he says the players love it. Triple sessions, in on a Sunday is the norm South of the boarder. We continue to put things in place for the future and it is really exciting. The group of players we have right now may find double, triple sessions difficult but by this time next year a new crop of youngsters, and current players, will be coming through where triple and double sessions are the norm. This only makes the future very exciting. From top to bottom the vision for the future of this club is exceptional. Keep it up!

I think the bit in bold is a very important point - as you say, ingraining this in the culture of the club will be very important and players will become used to this as they progress into the first team.

The best part for me...

"We were in training on Sunday to start preparing for that so we?re focused on what we?re doing. We get Mondays off but I think it?s good to keep going. You don?t want to have too many days off because then you lose tempo and your fitness suffers. For me, I like the way we work at this club.

The gaffer keeps pushing us in training and we?re still doing double and triple sessions. Fair play to him, he keeps saying every day is a new day and it?s all about hard work. He never gives up and he never gives us an easy day. That?s where the boys? focus comes from. We have a good group in the dressing room."

Absolutely loving the way our club is being run, from top to bottom!

I liked that bit as well.

What the likes of Hibs and Rangers would give to have a club like ours just now...... don't let anyone kid you otherwise.

But is he willing to play on the moon?

:what:

:what:

Great news and hope it happens soon.  The ethos of the club is great and youngsters coming into the club can only buy into the current mentaility towards training and preparation for games.  Anyone who doesn't buy into the hard work ethos will quickly be found out.  Right what  has already been said, youngsters being brought up on this, will only be good for the conveyor belt of talent coming thr u at Tynecastle for years to come hopefully. :pleasing:

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I liked that bit as well.

What the likes of Hibs and Rangers would give to have a club like ours just now...... don't let anyone kid you otherwise.

Yeah I like this. It means we'll continue to attract players with ambition who want to improve rather than players who want to pick up a wage and have an easy life like at hibs and rangers.

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. Winning week after week, endless streams of good news, top players falling in love with the club.

It's all too much.  :dramaqueen: 

Brilliant news. Of all the people I wanted to hear say that he's definitely in my top 5. 

Archived