Zaliukas

The jj era

Totally forgot about him! Excuse my ignorance but was he injured for the game on Saturday? Seen a cracking photo on Twitter of him doing the 5-1 at Tynecastle after the game (In his Rangers jacket :D) Pleasing.

Not injured I believe. He's just taking his usual length of time to adapt to a new league. Rangers might have a player in around 4 years.

:)

Stole this from Twitter, Zal is a legend. :pleasing:

B3O_6r8IcAAgDYr.jpg

:lol: Brilliant.

I bet he would jump at the chance to come back here.

No doubt about it Zal is a Hearts fan - always will be.

If we could have offered him a contract he would still be here and leading from the front.

Not injured I believe. He's just taking his usual length of time to adapt to a new league. Rangers might have a player in around 4 years.

Have we got one of these?   ;-)

steviebaggio98

Stole this from Twitter, Zal is a legend. :pleasing:

B3O_6r8IcAAgDYr.jpg

:yas:  Superb stuff! Never a dirty hun in a million years! Jambo for life is oor Zal!

he's injured mate.

That's brilliant! The Huns will be seething at that.

That him joining Blackie on Sevcos Dirty Jambo Basturt list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zal wouldnt get in ahead of Ozturk and Wilson at the moment.

Great photo tho! :D

Even brad mackay is before wilson right now imo.

Zal wouldnt get in ahead of Ozturk and Wilson at the moment.

Great photo tho! :D

He would though, when he was playing with Wilson he was clearly the superior defender.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't think he'd walk in to our defence for a second. Just like Boyd wouldn't walk in to our attack, Black our central midfield, or Macleod our attacking mid.

What someone did previously does not guarantee them anything currently.

Don't think he'd walk in to our defence for a second. Just like Boyd wouldn't walk in to our attack, Black our central midfield, or Macleod our attacking mid.

What someone did previously does not guarantee them anything currently.

Rangers are ran like a pub team.

Get zal and boyd in 6 days a week under our regime and I'd take them over sow and wilson.

Son Of Anarchy

Get zal and boyd in 6 days a week under our regime and I'd take them over sow and wilson.

Do you think they could handle our regime? I personally don't,well Zal perhaps but just couldn't see Boyd putting in the effort and required work etiquette IMO.

The White Cockade

Never in a million years

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Spot on mate

Think I will stick with what we have thank you

Ozturk is already streets ahead of Zaliukas as a player

Both as at when Zaliukas was 22 and now.

If any doubt this on the now, the remainder of Ozturk's career will prove me right.

If any doubt this on the now, the remainder of Ozturk's career will prove me right.

Definitely similar styles of play, I can see why you made the comparison. One isn't Lithuanian I suppose.

Good to see you like Ozturk. :thumbsup:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Streets ahead? Really? 

Ah well each to their own I suppose.

Saw him driving out of Roseburn after the match in a big Mercedes and his lady in the passenger seat with a huge grin on his face. He loves the JTs

We_are_the_Hearts

Yawn, the same folk that told us the League was won when they signed Boyd and he would score over 30 league goals. Sow is a team player and has still scored more goals in less games.

Cult hero and rightfully so but would rather our current pairing(s). Zal's all about the bants. Don't think he'd be game for any of this double session malarky. 

loveofthegame

Even brad mackay is before wilson right now imo.

:rofl: Absolutely zero chance.

Back on topic, Zal is a legend I love the man but his time here is over. Welcome back as a supporter/guest of the club anytime though!

Zal maybe, Boyd never in a million years.  Our criteria is based on players who have the ability / quality to play in our system, allied to the right character / attitude.  Zal has the right attitude, maybe we could coach him into playing the way we want him to.  Boyd fails on both counts, so we'd be wasting our time trying to coach him.  Get Boyd in to our regime for 6 weeks, at best you've got a waster who is at least fit to play 90 minutes, whether he chooses to do so or not.

Was sat further along my row in his Rangers gear. Caught him singing the Hearts song at kick off. Love the guy.

Saw this as well, forever a Jambo!

Was sat further along my row in his Rangers gear. Caught him singing the Hearts song at kick off. Love the guy. 

Just beautiful. Reminds me that there's footage of him singing along to the hearts song during a game. Was it maybe the st mirren game where we were days from going under?

edit. can't find it but, this

Zal maybe, Boyd never in a million years.  Our criteria is based on players who have the ability / quality to play in our system, allied to the right character / attitude.  Zal has the right attitude, maybe we could coach him into playing the way we want him to.  Boyd fails on both counts, so we'd be wasting our time trying to coach him.  Get Boyd in to our regime for 6 weeks, at best you've got a waster who is at least fit to play 90 minutes, whether he chooses to do so or not.

So the all time SPL record goal scorer who is only 31 ISN'T good enough for Hearts, have a word mate.

Just beautiful. Reminds me that there's footage of him singing along to the hearts song during a game. Was it maybe the st mirren game where we were days from going under?

edit. can't find it but, this

I had my phone ready to record it, when it was sang again but he had it under control. 

Worth saying I wouldnt have posted it until he left them. 

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So the all time SPL record goal scorer who is only 31 ISN'T good enough for Hearts, have a word mate.

Exactly. Glad you are finally getting it. :)

jimmy the jambo

I was speaking to him in the school car park and we exchanged some plesantarys after the game,I said to him I didn't expect the rough stuff and the score, he said he did.

The guy is definitely a Jambo.

Zal forgetting who pays his wages. Nice thing to happen, but very unprofessional.

Boyd never in a million years? I thought he was looking fighting fit earlier in the year for Killie. Finished up in May 2014 with 25 goals in the Scottish Premiership.

By my calculations, that is within your million year prediction.

Zal forgetting who pays his wages. Nice thing to happen, but very unprofessional.

It's not his wages it's his pension.  I think it's fantastic that the New Rangers (our big brothers don't you know) are paying handsome pensions to ex players we no longer need.  One of those ex players actually singing the Hearts song before a game against his former club. 

This is not dissimilar to Hibernian paying the wages of the coaching staff who got them relegated for 18 months.

Brilliant.

Definitely similar styles of play, I can see why you made the comparison. One isn't Lithuanian I suppose.

Good to see you like Ozturk. :thumbsup:

Was Zal up to much after 14 games with us?

Was he having game changing influences at 22 (I mean for us not the opposition)?

Debate the point not the poster Scot

DieselHatesHibs

Big Zal was sitting behind the Rangers dug out sitting along side some of the other Rangers players belting out the Hearts song before the match. The other players sitting around him were laughing and joking at this point while Zal tried to get them to sing along. Same can't be said for them when Zal began to celebrate Holt's superb strike, he was quickly reminded to sit and looked depressed like every other one of that shower.

Archived