Best Current x box 360 game

Fulham Jambo

Call of Duty 4.

No doubt about it, best game ever.

100% agree, COD4 is amazaing, and even better online! Totally adictive!

Depends what you want really.Best single player game is without a doubt Mass Effect but when you add multi-player to the equation i would have to agree with others and say COD4.But i guess im still an old fashion gamer who chooses a great single player game with brilliant story and more than 5 hours gameplay over online everytime.

PES2008 is amazing, if you dont have it already then buy it. If you do, give me your gamertag and i'll gee ye a game online :D

You can also download SWOS on Xbox marketplace for about ?8.00 total bargain :thumb:

PES2008 is amazing, if you dont have it already then buy it. If you do, give me your gamertag and i'll gee ye a game online :D

You can also download SWOS on Xbox marketplace for about ?8.00 total bargain :thumb:

Pro Ev is good but the online is sh*t.

Lags to feck.

Lags to feck.

I've played 40+ games online now and hardly had any problems with lag. There was an update released a few weeks ago i think to fix this.

I've played 40+ games online now and hardly had any problems with lag. There was an update released a few weeks ago i think to fix this.

I've not played it as much recently but still don't think it's up to scratch. It has improved though.

jack D and coke

COD 4 is good (online and offline) but if you want a brilliant single player that will last a few weeks then seriously get Half Life 2 Orange Box. Half Life 2 plus episodes 1 and 2 and a game called portal AND an online game called team fortress. I got it for ?30 at blockbuster. Brilliant games and brilliant value. Can't go wrong with that.

Lags to feck.

Hate playing PRO on line, gave up after 4 games, every time you got the ball its fine, but when your defending the screen is jumping about all over the place! the LAG is terrible!

Never had a LAG on COD4!

Do you get the update from xbox live when online??

Guest GhostHunter
or swapgame.com

swapgame are more expensive a month though....

It's a wicked service tbh - however, I can't help feeling it has the whole "IN 60" ethos about it.

And we know how long IN 60 lasted

:D

swapgame are more expensive a month though....

It's a wicked service tbh - however, I can't help feeling it has the whole "IN 60" ethos about it.

And we know how long IN 60 lasted

:D

I have an account with both but have to say the games take a little longer to arrive from swapgame.com.Don't get the IN 60 reference sorry but if you mean they won't last long well they were the first company in the UK to provide the service.

Do you get the update from xbox live when online??

Yes it does it automatically when you try to connect to xbox Live from the PES2008 menu.

Is PES2008 still laggy? I said I wouldn't play it until it had been fixed, put it on a few weeks ago and it was still laggy.

Best game? Mass Effect is the business.

Archived