'Hmfckickback Prancer'

Creepy Lurker

Creepy Lurker

Hello friends,

Just thought that this was pretty interesting.

When I type 'hmfckickback' into the address bar on uni computers, one of the suggestions is 'hmfckickback prancer'.

Remember Prancer? :lol:

Here's a screenshot to show what I mean:

Prancer_zps16ce9093.jpg

Was he the one who called Neil McCann a rusty cripple? He always seemed like quite an angry chap. There's one poster on here in particular who always reminds me of him.

Creepy Lurker

Did you ever find out what the best pizza in eyemouth was?

Still in the dark, HBK. :(

Hopefully someone on here will have an opinion on the matter.

Still in the dark, HBK. :(

Hopefully someone on here will have an opinion on the matter.

Pizza Plus - Berwick-Upon-Tweed :2thumbsup:

Generic Username

Prancer was Prancer and then became RAWRRRR or something to that effect. Spent his time panning any and everyone at the club. Some super sluething on the internet revealed he was a chubby omnimong who took pictures of himself hugging his bed sheets and posting them on Bebo.

Didn't post much after that.

The boy was a complete fud!!

Reminds me of another poster on here, who is also like the Daily Mail on legs. :thumbsup:

Generic Username

The boy was a complete fud!!

Reminds me of another poster on here, who is also like the Daily Mail on legs. :thumbsup:

Totally.

Diet Prancer.

Prancer 2.0

Prancer was Prancer and then became RAWRRRR or something to that effect. Spent his time panning any and everyone at the club. Some super sluething on the internet revealed he was a chubby omnimong who took pictures of himself hugging his bed sheets and posting them on Bebo.

Didn't post much after that.

You're correct he did call himself Rawrrrr

The Bebo pic was class, he absolutely despised every single Hearts youth player as well iirc

Is my memory letting me down here or did he not have someone (or another ID) that tended to agree with him and him with them??

:confused:

Say What Again

Is my memory letting me down here or did he not have someone (or another ID) that tended to agree with him and him with them??

Nope, you're totally spot on as always.

You're by far the best poster on here, and ruggedly handsome.

;)

Nope, you're totally spot on as always.

You're by far the best poster on here, and ruggedly handsome.

;)

Wasn't that Juve?

:confused:

I think that was Juve Hearts and 'Simon' something that were regular agreement 'mates' on here.

He's had one hell of a legacy on here - his UJ flags at TNA events, framed jigsaws and days on the bench for Carlisle :rofl:

Creepy Lurker

Whatever happened to Makween?

Turned out to be a Lawson alias I think.

Never heard a word from Tommy for a while.

He ok bud?

Oh aye, now you mention it he has been missing.

Spending his spreadsheet winnings no doubt.

Prince Buaben

I think that was Juve Hearts and 'Simon' something that were regular agreement 'mates' on here.

He's had one hell of a legacy on here - his UJ flags at TNA events, framed jigsaws and days on the bench for Carlisle :rofl:

Remember the thread about being in Germany and the fake facebook accounts of German friends... All him.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The framed jigsaw on his wall :lol:

since we seem to be in a reminiscent mood, what happened to IJ.

I've wondered that too , usually good for a funny post or two

Prancer was an arse. I Think he's still here but I'm not certain.

In fact, I bet a lot of the now gone names still have accounts. I'd be stunned if OAG, JR & AP don't have silent/less silent accounts. Hiding from the MODZ.

Pity Tommy is gone/banned/whatever. He could be a massive pain, but he was bright and put some good stuff across.

IJ be gone for good, btw.

Creepy Lurker

Does no-one else find it funny that Prancer obviously Googles/used to Google himself? :(

Malcolm Tucker

Those pictures of him getting aff with his duvet/pillow set was the end of Prancer.

What a welt that boy was.

That's the one!

No surprise they were pals when you look at the evidence.

Kickback just doesn't have the characters anymore :(

Seeing as we're just chucking names in, I'll say Therapist.

Sterling Archer

Never heard a word from Tommy for a while.

He ok bud?

Can confirm that Tommy has gone into retirement for now after a string of injuries.

Can confirm that Tommy has gone into retirement for now after a string of injuries.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword but rather a day as a lion, than a lifetime as a sheep.

Prancer was an arse. I Think he's still here but I'm not certain.

In fact, I bet a lot of the now gone names still have accounts. I'd be stunned if OAG, JR & AP don't have silent/less silent accounts. Hiding from the MODZ.

Pity Tommy is gone/banned/whatever. He could be a massive pain, but he was bright and put some good stuff across.

IJ be gone for good, btw.

What happened with IJ ?

Craig Gordon style retirement though? He'll be free to come back if he feels up to it at a later date?

Kickback just doesn't have the characters anymore :(

Seeing as we're just chucking names in, I'll say Therapist.

Is a dickhead and a ******* bigot, also the name he uses on Facebook is ******* cringeworthy.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is a dickhead and a ******* bigot, also the name he uses on Facebook is ******* cringeworthy.

Which is?

Think the Chelsea super thread summed him up well. :vrface:

Archived