Gotham on Channel 5...

Bugsy

Yes i assumed that guy was the young joker.But apparently not. He was bloody good in it too. Completely manic a la Jack Nicolson joker.  Gotham is brillant though and so well made and acted. The guy played Penguin is terrific. 

I think your assumption is correct.  Is he dead?  Or is he being stored down in the Wayne Corporation's creepy lab?  Wouldn't surprise me if the final scene of the series is him stepping out of a preservation tank.

I was gutted to see Fish Moody in one of the cryogenic tanks.

I hoe tae feck that was just a wee cameo and that Mrs Will Smith is not coming back.

Not sure where the channel 5 episodes are at, im watching online and utterly gripped.

Episode 15 is another pretty good one and without giving spoilers really sets up for an intriguing next few.

Really looking forward to 16 on tuesday (broadcast monday and will download and watch then)

My favourite show by far

Love Gotham, watched it from the first episode. Hope they keep making more series as it has potential to go on for a few more series yet.

Surprised more people haven't been watching it

Not sure where the channel 5 episodes are at, im watching online and utterly gripped.

Episode 15 is another pretty good one and without giving spoilers really sets up for an intriguing next few.

Really looking forward to 16 on tuesday (broadcast monday and will download and watch then)

My favourite show by far

i didn't expect that to happen in that episode

Gordon Ramsay

I've watched it from the start.

The first season wasnt brilliant I thought but I stuck with it. Glad I did, completely gripped by the second season.

Favourite thing on tv by a mile.

C5 just showed S2 E11.

Bang on the half way mark od Season 2.

Assuming that 5.doesnt go on a stupid hiatus as america seems to (and 5 did season 1) thats only 4 behind so not bad.

Its a great programme just frustrating the length of mid season breaks.

Hope that based on s1 being 22 episodes theres.stll another 6.in this season and that the 3rd is not too long to wait

Gotham Season 2 has been fantastic.

I think season 1 had its moments - I liked Fish Mooney. The hatred between her and Penguin made for some of the best moments.

Like others have speculated - the Jerome character was channeling the Joker. I woudnt be surprised to see a plot twist with him returning as the joker down the line.

• 2 months later...

I know i was the last person to post on this but bumping it again - anyone still enjoying Gotham?

This season has gone from strength to strength. Fast approaching the end now. 

Gotham Season 2 has been fantastic.

Like others have speculated - the Jerome character was channeling the Joker. I woudnt be surprised to see a plot twist with him returning as the joker down the line.

He was brilliant. And with Hugo strange resurrecting people you could be spot-on.

I know i was the last person to post on this but bumping it again - anyone still enjoying Gotham?

This season has gone from strength to strength. Fast approaching the end now.

I thoroughly thought season 2 was excellent. Bruce Wayne a touch to whiney, reminds me of Carl in Walking dead..but looking forward to season 3.

Enjoying it. Hoping we get to see ed. Nigma continue to grow.

Glad they haven't overdone Mr freeze either.

Ive watched the full 22 of season 2.

Not going to add spoilers but the season finale has baffled me. Lots to look out for to enjoy in series 3. Whenevrr that may be

Not going to add spoilers but the season finale has baffled me. Lots to look out for to enjoy in series 3. Whenevrr that may be

I'd picked up that the finale had disappointed some people. 

I am disappointed Michael Chiklis was only around for a short stint. His character looked like he was made to be the conscience of Jim Gordon and steer him on the path to be Commissioner down the line.

I'd picked up that the finale had disappointed some people.

I am disappointed Michael Chiklis was only around for a short stint. His character looked like he was made to be the conscience of Jim Gordon and steer him on the path to be Commissioner down the line.

Had to google to check, only pay attention to a few characters real Names. Im not convinced he is gone. Still has potential

• 1 year later...

Season 4 just started. 

If it's anything like as good as S3 was, we're in for a fantastic few months of telly.

Bruce finally doing some vigilante Batman stuff. 

Penguin still stealing the show.

Jessica Lucas still looking incredible.

:sweeet:

Captain America

Season 4 just started. 

If it's anything like as good as S3 was, we're in for a fantastic few months of telly.

Bruce finally doing some vigilante Batman stuff. 

Penguin still stealing the show.

Jessica Lucas still looking incredible.

:sweeet:

Is this on normal TV or through the kodi?

Captain America

Netflix in the UK.

Channel 5 haven't even shown S3 yet and have no date set for showing it (i.e. they can't afford it any more but won't admit it)

Good stuff, will check that out tonight, I have not long finished season 3 so looking forward to season 4. 

Was just thinking about this the other night. I lost where I was at some point and just stopped watching. Wasn't you g to bother going back in but it appears that folk are still enjoying it so might start back again soon.

Downloading a torrent. Only way I can get season 4 this quickly.

First episode was Ok.

Edited by EreWeG0..

Really enjoyed season 4 ep 1

Have a link on iPad will post later

It?s weird what happened to it being on uk tv but it?s better by the series.

Really looking forward to new episode on Friday (Thursday night in America)

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Cade said:

Final season has started

:sob:

It's still utterly superb

:yas:

It's going to be a huge miss once it's gone but there is huge scope for spin-offs.

When is it on and what Channel.

...a bit disco

Totally upped it's game for this final season.

Up to episode 6 and it's been quality all the way so far.

• 2 months later...

Great finale.

Gotham is going to leave a gaping hole in the tv schedules now it's gone for good.

Hopefully spin-offs will be in the making.