Alleged Nazi salute footage?

Dunk-Section G

Doubt it tbh. Can possibly see a Red Hand salute though, it used to be much more common at Tynie not so long ago too.

Dono if its on Youtube mate... it's more like some trumpet acting up to the camera as soon as he sees it he touches his left shoulder with right hand then straitens it with hand out flat....

Boy obviously thought he'd be funny but made a bit of an erse of him self.

Dunk-Section G

My mate who was watching it in Newcastle said he saw it, so I just wondered if anyone had anything from Setanta.

15:30 seconds into the game if you have a copy.

Its clear as day.

Was it you Dunk?

Feeling guilty?

15:30 seconds into the game if you have a copy.

Its clear as day.

Was it you Dunk?

Feeling guilty?

wasnt dunk.... well didnt look like him lol.

It wasn't a nazi salute.

What a load of pish.

The boy pumped his chest and waved his arm with a clenched fist.

Nothing like a nazi salute and a million miles from a red hand salute.

Commander Harris

a salute there may have been(I say "may" because I haven't watched it) but there is no way you can know for sure what the guy's intention was - unless it was really obvious and he was goosestepping about the place while giving himself a tache with his other hand.

Also the straw poll conducted said that 65% of our fans think the club should look into this..

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1164

Most people who voted on that poll hadn't seen the incident.

What the feck does that prove other than people are willing to condemn someone because they're happy to follow what someone else says ?

Some people are too willing to see the bad in everything. Even when it doesn't exist.

a salute there may have been(I say "may" because I haven't watched it) but there is no way you can know for sure what the guy's intention was - unless it was really obvious and he was goosestepping about the place while giving himself a tache with his other hand.

The boy pumps his chest like Pressley used to do two or three times and brings his arm out with his fist clenched, pumps his chest again twice and repeats the clenched fist gesture. The arm is never over head height.

Whenever I've seen proper nazi's doing proper salutes the movement is from the chest with a straight hand, out and above the head.

No clenched fist, no chest pumping and a completely different trajectory with the arm.

Nazi salute my arse.

I think the fact that the boy is holding a Union Flag in his other hand is clouding people's judgement tbh.

It wasn't a nazi salute.

What a load of pish.

I didn't see any arm waving or clenched fist at all. I saw some jakepiece holding a UJ, who brought his hand to his chest and then extended it out in a Nazi-esque style with his hand flat.

It might not be historically accurate but it's commonly used by the bubbleheads in an attempt to emulate the Nazi salute. Just because they get it wrong it doesn't mean they're innocent - they're just too thick to get it right.

I think the waving the Union flag, and screaming at the camera then giving it the salute kinda explains any intent.

It wasn't a nazi salute.

What a load of pish.

Totally agree. This guy was always getting stick for it too:

hitler.jpg

Commander Harris
I think the waving the Union flag, and screaming at the camera then giving it the salute kinda explains any intent.

perhaps intent was the wrong word then - my point was that it would be hard to say for certain that he meant it as a Nazi salute.

I can't actually believe I am getting involved in this, but you can clearly see the guy as he "pumps" his chest in a Pressley like manner shouts "C'mon Jose" - Hardly the actions of a rabid racist Nazi.

But hold on a minute - he had a Union Flag with him, so he must be! :mad:

I really fear for the future of our club, and indeed our country with the moronic vocal minority who can't wait to be offended over everything(there seems to be a lot of them on here). So much so that they make stuff up just to be offended.

Nearly as bad as the Sinn Fein councilors in Northern Ireland recently "Googling" a statue to see if it offended them!

:confused:

Also - the sooner a lot of you realise that JambosKickback -well the people who post regularly anyway - is most definitely NOT an accurate cross section of the Hearts support, the better. :)

perhaps intent was the wrong word then - my point was that it would be hard to say for certain that he meant it as a Nazi salute.

I guess your trying to play devils advocate.

But you wouldnt bother if you saw the footage.

Commander Harris

I'm certainly not trying to play devil's advocate - it's not in my nature.

I've already said I haven't seen the footage so I can't say definitely either way - my original comment said "unless it was really obvious". From what you say it sounds like it might have been, others, like The Cat, say the opposite. I'll have to take a look myself before commenting further.

How would you know that? I'm almost sure Kenny would stick to his guns on this one like he does on every post re this sort of thing....

Archived