Best referee...

Jamboross98

Best referee you have seen this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Best referee you have seen this year?

..that has done a Hearts match this year.

Stuart Dougal (3)

Iain Brines (4)

Douglas McDonald (2)

John Underhill (3)

Charlie Richmond (2)

Michael McCurry (1)

Mike Tumilty (2)

Brian Winter (1)

Craig Thomson (2)

Willie Collum (2)

Kenny Clark (4)

Alan Freeland (1)

Interested to see as I have been discussing at work with an SFA official.

all referees can be pants but hav 2 say dougal i s 1 of the better refs if theres sucxh a thing.

Three of the refs have only had one game. Therefore they have to be the best as there has been less time for them to ****** up

I will be glad when Willie Conker starts refereeing the top matches,he is not far away now(was the linesman at the Motherwell v Dundee Utd game when o'donnell tragically collapsed and died)the guy is a good jambo,one of my mates was at a hibs game a couple of months ago and said the linesman was having a feckin nightmare,when he read who it was after the game he said"that feckin explains it,it was that hearts b****** Conker" good on you Willie.

Don't think I know enough about the referees individally to have an opinion but when I looked at the poll results at first I thought that Willie Collum was leading it!!

was about to go nuts at the people on here but thakfully I was wrong.

So basically the only thing I can offer this discussion is that Collum is the worst referee I've seen this season.

Dougal is the best official towards hearts - only because I believe he is possibly the only one who does not cheat.

Mind you, McCurry isnt too bad either.

The rest - ******* awful.

IMO, Dougal and chicken are the only two worthy of the title "referee". The rest are shamsters.

I will be glad when Willie Conker starts refereeing the top matches,he is not far away now(was the linesman at the Motherwell v Dundee Utd game when o'donnell tragically collapsed and died)the guy is a good jambo,one of my mates was at a hibs game a couple of months ago and said the linesman was having a feckin nightmare,when he read who it was after the game he said"that feckin explains it,it was that hearts b****** Conker" good on you Willie.

Is that Willie Conker from Bingham, surely no !!

Thats the one mate,went to porty.

Well i never...

The last time i seen him he was delivering gear for Lewis` I wonder if he still has his Robbo flag. I mind when he made that at school. Good lad. Ex Porty Hearts lad too. As all the best Jambos are of course.

Well i never...

The last time i seen him he was delivering gear for Lewis` I wonder if he still has his Robbo flag. I mind when he made that at school. Good lad. Ex Porty Hearts lad too. As all the best Jambos are of course.

I first came across him when i went on the fife referees website(i went onto fife instead of fifa)and there was Willies ugly mug on the front page,go on and have a look i think it is still there.

heartgarfunkel

Was in the same year at Porty as Willie, good lad, always seemed to be snogging birds upstairs at the back of the number 4 bus. Continued the habit after leaving school with the John Lewis suit on!:)

Was in the same year at Porty as Willie, good lad, always seemed to be snogging birds upstairs at the back of the number 4 bus. Continued the habit after leaving school with the John Lewis suit on!:)

He was in the same year as my big sister,i played sunday football in the same team as him for a while,he is a sound guy.

I first came across him when i went on the fife referees website(i went onto fife instead of fifa)and there was Willies ugly mug on the front page,go on and have a look i think it is still there.

Just had a look, thats him alright. A bit less hair but never changed a bit.

I see he is the president of the fife refs. Lets hope he goes all the way to the top of the GFA refs. Then we might get a wee break from the corrupt weegie t***ers

Just had a look, thats him alright. A bit less hair but never changed a bit.

I see he is the president of the fife refs. Lets hope he goes all the way to the top of the GFA refs. Then we might get a wee break from the corrupt weegie t***ers

He,can't be far away if he is running the line?.

Maybe somebody knows what the next step is and how long it may take him to become a grade 1 official?.

Archived