Tyres

weststand93

Tenaciousdandy

Blackcircles.com is good for tyres, they get delivered and fitted all in the price at the garage you chose near you 

Look at the tyre rating for noise weather and braking, u tend to go for as close to A rating, got my daughter tyres for her corsa on bs and a for under £80 

Edited by Dandyman79

On 18/11/2020 at 12:22, Ribble said:

Point is that you can get home/to a garage rather than being 'that' person that's trying to change a tyre in the middle of a busy junction, most runflats will allow you to travel up to 80 miles at speeds of upto 50mph

And, run-flats have a pressure sensor valve, below 2.2bar they send a message to the infotainment system, thus enabling the tyre to be inspected prior to total deflation. I've picked up 3 screw nails in the last 6 month, all punctures have ben plugged and repaired.                                                                                                                                                                     

Салатные палочки

I need to get new tyres as advised on my MOT.  The MOT said the two nearside need replaced but I am thinking of replacing them all as they are all the same age bar one that was bought a month after I bought the car.  

Anyone know what the damage will be? Mid-range for a 2012 Ford Focus.  

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I need to get new tyres as advised on my MOT.  The MOT said the two nearside need replaced but I am thinking of replacing them all as they are all the same age bar one that was bought a month after I bought the car.  

Anyone know what the damage will be? Mid-range for a 2012 Ford Focus.  

https://www.blackcircles.com

Just whack your reg and post code in and select the size of your tyres if there is more than one choice, definitely the cheapest I've found and the garage i use mcconechys said they can't be beat on price 

Салатные палочки
9 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

https://www.blackcircles.com

Just whack your reg and post code in and select the size of your tyres if there is more than one choice, definitely the cheapest I've found and the garage i use mcconechys said they can't be beat on price 

Nice one. 

1 hour ago, Dandyman79 said:

Look at the tyre rating for noise weather and braking, u tend to go for as close to A rating, got my daughter tyres for her corsa on bs and a for under £80 

Also check the fuel economy rating too, no point saving a tenner on a tyre that then costs you way more than that in fuel over the life of the tyre.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Ribble said:

Also check the fuel economy rating too, no point saving a tenner on a tyre that then costs you way more than that in fuel over the life of the tyre.

Yeah meant noise, fuel and wet ratings b's or a's

2 hours ago, OBE said:

Majority of modern tyres are directional, swapping left for right would alter the proper direction of the tread.

If you swapped the tyres not the wheels it would work but as HJ3 said no ones going to do that