Alan McInally

Boomtown Jambo

SectionDJambo

He's not a bad bloke, I think. OK he has Celtic leanings, but he doesn't have the bitterness of the likes of Nicholas.

I remember years ago, he was in the tv gantry in the Wheatfield stand, co-commentating on a game which we won. He came out onto the stairs, after the game, which we won, and asked us all if we thought he was our lucky mascot, as we usually won when he was in there.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Beautiful video. Just as enjoyable as the McQueen/McFadden and Merson/Aguerro ones. :)

Brilliant, I'd love to see the massed ranks of the Mhanks trudging dejectedly from the ground, scumballs every man jack of them

Brilliant, I'd love to see the massed ranks of the Mhanks trudging dejectedly from the ground, scumballs every man jack of them

I was in glasgow last night and there was a marked difference in their faces before and after the game.......which was nice.

Maybe things DO even themselves up over the course of a season eh Ronnie?

All we need now is a Scottish ref to give a penalty against Celtic that he can't tell if it is or not, while the player blatantly dives for it

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The Herald says there was a protest at the front door, with chants of "Sack the board" etc. Seriously.

Alan is a fine example of an arrogant celtic A-hole. When he dies he'll be stuffed and put on display at the natural history museum and labelled as such.

Lavrentiy Beria

Met the big guy in gorgie many a year ago he's a decent bloke . But yeah get in up ye !

scots civil war

check out some of the press pics for the maribor goal,look behind the players to the crowd in the background and one of the pics looks like a bloke recreating that edward munsch painting,the scream :cheesy:

Good clip. He is clearly a Celtic fan but unlike the ex-Celtic players who have exasperatingly made a career in the media McInally never comes across as anti-Hearts. Now if that had been Davie Provan................. :sweet:

merseysidejambo

Never had an issue with McNally but I would have loved to know what Charlie Nicholas was sitting there thinking when that went in. :2thumbsup:

Archived