Amy bloody Winehouse

i8hibsh

What the hell is it of your business if she decides to take drugs?

Who are you to judge someone else?

It aint my business, it is also not my business what you do at the weekend.

I certainly do not care or expect to hear about what you or that bint get up to.

All you ever hear about is how she is in rehab,court,hit a photographer etc.

she has people that idolize her and she brags about how it is cool to have her lifestyle

I am sick of hearing about her, so get of yer high horse pal - do you not have an opinion on anybody?anything?things that dont concern you?I think you may just like evryone else

IMO she is an erse

Taking drugs does not make someone bad but it also doesn't make someone cool

she thinks she is bad and cool

and it doesnt't wash with i8hibsh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she OD'd it would maybe make some kids think twice about trying ****e like that in the first place.

Not that I'm wishing it on her or anything.

So nothing along the lines of "I take drugs because they make me look cool" then?

Having watched the clips of her on youtube she looks generally embarassed every time there were digs about her drinking and drug-taking. She certainly wasn't boastful or proud of it.

she was acting spaced and ****ed

she was bevvying whilst on it - she's well hard

Rolling stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Doors... to name a few are lucky that camera phones werent about in their day I tell yee.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't put her in the same sentence as those geniuses

Would never have guessed she was 24 from that photo. Looks more like 64.

Don't mind her music. What she does in her own time is of no concern to me.

It is no concern of me either if she lives or dies.

I just dont wanna hear about it

Why is she on the ten o'clockl news!!!!there has to be more interesting news items

It is no concern of me either if she lives or dies.

I just dont wanna hear about it

Why is she on the ten o'clockl news!!!!there has to be more interesting news items

A sign of the times dear boy.

It isn't Winehouse's fault. If you want to blame someone blame the celeb addicted media that set the agenda in this country. People have no choice but to know of these things due to the constant bombardment from all angles. The public want what the public get, not the public get what the public want.

Blame 24 hour rolling news. Something has to fill it! Also rags like Heat etc are all the same so why so many?

A sad, sad indictment on our society. It really is.

A sign of the times dear boy.

It isn't Winehouse's fault. If you want to blame someone blame the celeb addicted media that set the agenda in this country. People have no choice but to know of these things due to the constant bombardment from all angles. The public want what the public get, not the public get what the public want.

Blame 24 hour rolling news. Something has to fill it! Also rags like Heat etc are all the same so why so many?

A sad, sad indictment on our society. It really is.

Yup you are probs right

we live in a society were people will pick up heat beofre the national geographic and vote for Leon on x factor before voting for what polititcal party is gonna run the country for the next 4/5 years

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't put her in the same sentence as those geniuses

Your right they took a shed load more drugs than her.... .

dannyprecious
And thats a reason for her to OD?

Hows tricks any way Adolf?

No, it's because she's an annoying sl4g who is in the media ALL the time.

Not just the tabloids but News 24 are constanlty reporting her.

No, it's because she's an annoying sl4g who is in the media ALL the time.

Not just the tabloids but News 24 are constanlty reporting her.

So its the media thats annoying you not AW..... maybe you and I8 should focus your anger at the tabloids?

So its the media thats annoying you not AW..... maybe you and I8 should focus your anger at the tabloids?

Think they're just bitter as they never got invited to any of the best parties!

Now where's me crack pipe?!

Speaking in the third person.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

that'll be too much crack. It does that you know, KennyM should know.

:confused:;)

dannyprecious
Her and that Dr Who lookalike ruined 'Valerie'.

Buffalo Bill

Valerie was a decent song by the Zutons, but AW and mark ronson ruined it.

ppl go on about her "talent". she just puts on a completley fake motown voice and mumbles her lyrics!!

also pete doherty GTF!!! posh boy wannabe rebel!

i could happily kick the ****bag to death and feel no remorse!

dannyprecious
Think they're just bitter as they never got invited to any of the best parties!

Now where's me crack pipe?!

yeah, that's right u become a junkie and become unemployed and become a drain on society while I stay off the drugs and get a decent job and contribute to society etc....

yeah, that's right u become a junkie and become unemployed and become a drain on society while I stay off the drugs and get a decent job and contribute to society etc....

Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless, I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice is leave well alone. Good luck.

Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless, I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice is leave well alone. Good luck.

Quite. Ethnics and poor people just ruin drugs for the rest of us. Genetically, they just can't cope with them. That's scientific FACT.

Quite. Ethnics and poor people just ruin drugs for the rest of us. Genetically, they just can't cope with them. That's scientific FACT.

Totally, sure its linked to the same reason black people arent that good at swimming...

PS; 1 week in and no ciggies... just smack.

The People's Chimp

That's why the police are entirely justified in stopping black people in the street, in train stations and in when they are driving their own cars.

she was acting spaced and ****ed

she was bevvying whilst on it - she's well hard

So that means she did it because she thought it made her look cool? :rolleyes:

I've only taken ecstasy once and I certainly didn't swallow it.

You know, I'd love to think of a particularly cutting retort to your jovial banter, but I'm so bombed out of my mind I can't think of one!

Do have a nice day...

You know, I'd love to think of a particularly cutting retort to your jovial banter, but I'm so bombed out of my mind I can't think of one!

Do have a nice day...

I'm too wasted even to fill out my job seekers, it sucks man. Need to rob some one.

Let her do what she wants, just dont put it in the papers.

Hopefully her next batch will be a bad one, and hey presto......one less junkie fuu in the world.

Now for that ****** Pete "Ive been in court about 12 times and still not been jailed" Docherty....

Now for that ****** Pete "Ive been in court about 12 times and still not been jailed" Docherty....

Yeah. And like, i heard that he like, EATS BABIES.

Anybody got a Pitchfork??Anybody...

Yeah. And like, i heard that he like, EATS BABIES.

Anybody got a Pitchfork??Anybody...

Roll the babies is coke...

like babie donuts! yum.

WTF are you talkin about mate?

Eats babies? Eh?

Oh, Im sorry, am I making him out to be some sort of monster am I? I thought I was just passing comment on the fact that he'd been charged with drug offences so many times but is yet to be locked up....

Your obviously a big fan of his........

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Winehouse deserves a good slap. After speaking to her father yesterday she has went back into rehab.

Rehab is no place for a junkie who hangs around with other junkies.

Amy -Get out and get high!!!!!!!!!

WTF are you talkin about mate?

Eats babies? Eh?

Oh, Im sorry, am I making him out to be some sort of monster am I? I thought I was just passing comment on the fact that he'd been charged with drug offences so many times but is yet to be locked up....

Your obviously a big fan of his........

he he I'm not mate, just having a laugh..... My bird's emailing me a link to that guest house / cottage this avo.

What the hell is it of your business if she decides to take drugs?

Who are you to judge someone else?

If she appears on "Buzzcocks" and the BBC decide to broadcast 1/2 an hours worth of "drugs are cool" japes and jokes, it IS our business......

......unless you are a licence dodger that is!

he he I'm not mate, just having a laugh..... My bird's emailing me a link to that guest house / cottage this avo.

That was no aimed at you Kenny, it was aimed at the Bistokid!

Cheers!

dannyprecious

BrassEye lol ;)

Let her do what she wants, just dont put it in the papers.

Hopefully her next batch will be a bad one, and hey presto......one less junkie fuu in the world.

There is a certain irony in your comment re Doherty and the chap in your avatar.

So your problem is with the British Justice System then.

Yip.

And I also have a problem with someone like Docherty, who is quite happy to take the pennies without even acknowledging the fact that there are impressionable kids out there that will follow his every move.

The guy may have musical talent, as may Winehouse, but they are both junkie fuu's who deserve to waste away in a pool of their own pish.

They do not have incurable disease, they are not victims of some illness of which they have no control over.

Both Winehouse and Docherty, with the money at their disposal, have the tools to help them better themselves. They CHOOSE not to help themselves, therefore, they deserve what they get.

I'd lose no sleep whatsoever on hearing that either of these wasters ha copped it.

You live by the sword, you die by he sword.

If she appears on "Buzzcocks" and the BBC decide to broadcast 1/2 an hours worth of "drugs are cool" japes and jokes, it IS our business......

......unless you are a licence dodger that is!

It was actually half an hour of having digs at her for being an alcoholic/junkie. They certainly weren't making out as if she was cool because of it, she was getting ripped.

It was actually half an hour of having digs at her for being an alcoholic/junkie. They certainly weren't making out as if she was cool because of it, she was getting ripped.

she spends her life getting ripped!!

ripped out her t1ts

The People's Chimp
There is a certain irony in your comment re Doherty and the chap in your avatar.

Indeed. Apparently he escaped prosecution after his cocaine arrest after the Q awards because the purity was so low. He then, allegedly, wrote a thankyou note to his dealer.

Hardly!

How many times did Liam Gallagher end up in court over heroin charges?

How many times was Liam Gallagher pictured injecting a young girl?

How many times has Liam Galagher left fans fuming through not turnin up for gigs/being out his tits on stage etc?

Comparing Liam Gallagher with Peter Docherty is like comparing wine gums to meths.

Well if she wasgetting ripped, it was in one of the most light hearted fashions Ive ever seen.

The fact she's a junkie cow should supercede the fact she's a singer, and she should never have been invited on to that show.

Turning the argument on it's head, if she as indeed getting "ripped", do you think it's right a junkie should be put on national tv for the entertainment of the public?

Yip.

And I also have a problem with someone like Docherty, who is quite happy to take the pennies without even acknowledging the fact that there are impressionable kids out there that will follow his every move.

Could you explain this comment. I don't understand what your getting at?

I start he graft at 3pm, so I cannie hang on here too long (I get he feeling this thread could run and run!)

With the money Docherty makes, comes the responsibility. He knows there are young kids out there that will look at him and think it's ok to get smacked up. How many times have you heard Doherty say in public "dont do drugs" or "drugs are ruining me"? Never. He pays lip service to all those trying to help him, each and every time he appears outside court after escaping the tin pail yet again.

He has shat on his family for ages now, which is probably why I have no time for the guy. His actions are hurting those who love him the most, which makes him a selfish ***** in my book.

To the fans he is the man, to his family he is a burden.

The guys a ******.......as is Winehouse.

I get the feeling we might have to just agree to disagree on this one Bisto!

And for the record, I've probably tried almost every drug out there (bar smak), so this aint some straightpag talking.

All the best Bisto.....ya junkie lovin gimp;)

Hardly!

How many times did Liam Gallagher end up in court over heroin charges? No, but will cocaine do?

How many times was Liam Gallagher pictured injecting a young girl? Never, but was Doherty reallyinjecting her?

How many times has Liam Galagher left fans fuming through not turnin up for gigs/being out his tits on stage etc? Several storm offs, no?

Comparing Liam Gallagher with Peter Docherty is like comparing wine gums to meths.

So it isn't about taking drugs per se then, rather which kind and how many?

Archived