Amy bloody Winehouse

i8hibsh

Anyone else sick to the back teeth of hearing about this 'troubled' wench

I am actually at the stage where I could not give a monkey's if she did overdose etc

stop seeking attention you moron, get back to the music studio, and get back to work you lazy irresponsible t@rt

Oh and grow up!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am actually at the stage where I could not give a monkey's if she did overdose etc

stop seeking attention you moron, get back to the music studio, and get back to work you lazy irresponsible t@rt

Oh and grow up!

I dont actually here about her that often.

Dont mind her actually, what she does to her self is her business couldn't give fek.

People like that should be banned from public exposure. How many teenagers are looking at Pete Docherty and Amy Whinehouse thinking oh hard drugs are good ill be able to write a song, im gonna get some H, if I cant get that ill get some crack!

If your a role model to a lot of people by design or not you should strive to be a good role model.

Alas it's part of the times we live in. Too much "celeb" gossip/tattle/cobblers in the media.

Awful.

I try to avoid at all times.

The People's Chimp
People like that should be banned from public exposure. How many teenagers are looking at Pete Docherty and Amy Whinehouse thinking oh hard drugs are good ill be able to write a song, im gonna get some H, if I cant get that ill get some crack!

If your a role model to a lot of people by design or not you should strive to be a good role model.

Oh yeah they're queing up round the block to smoke crack with winehouse. :camera:

Err...just the really stupid ones, therefore no great loss if they all OD.

she thinks she is cool bu taking drugs man!!!

it aint big and it aint smart ya monster that you are

I used to say i'd gie her one but now i think the only thing i'd gie her is a back hander (just kidding mods):)

hate people like that

she sings songs abour rehad and back to black advertising her lifestyle

she is a pathetic wate of space

kill yourself ya bitch see who cares

I wont

I will concern myself who actually can't help dieing and have unpreventable illnesses etc

If she dies will the Celtic and Rangers game be cancelled again :P

Celtic would probably get their oar in and caim she was a Celtic fan and postpone any game where they have players injured

then call us all bigots for not postponing ours

I dont actually here about her that often.

Dont mind her actually, what she does to her self is her business couldn't give fek.

Same here. Not really heard much at all. Maybe people should stop reading the Sun and Heat if they're that bothered by it!

Well who'da funk some annonymous camel smoking cigarettes would have got millions of kids hooked. Now you cant even show a cigarette commercial on TV. But I can wake up at 8am and see a video of Whiney firing up a crack pipe. And so can all the wannabe's singing her songs passing the time for the next pop idol audition. And because they never get in trouble with the law like you or I would, it looks great. Someone should film then going cold turkey shaking, throwing up and lossing control of there bowels until such a point that they have to reach for the devil again. Put that on Tv that would be entertainment!

Im opposed to them... mainly because I think they are over exposed back scratching insestous little club of crud musicians getting wheeled out for every Saturday night prime time disapointment just because they have bent over the barrell for Simon Cowell or someone like that. Don't get me started on Mark 'no talent' Ronson either :)

I used to say i'd gie her one but now i think the only thing i'd gie her is a back hander (just kidding mods):)

hate people like that

I wont

I will concern myself who actually can't help dieing and have unpreventable illnesses etc

With respect, you DO care to an extent otherwise why bother posting about it?:confused:

hate people like that

I wont

Where is it you keep hearing about her?

Again, she can do what she wants to her self none of my business... in fact I hope she's having a good time..... as I do with all human beings (hibs fans excluded).

Oh and grow up!

Stop reading tabloid rags and you won't hear about her all the time. Problem solved.

The People's Chimp
Would you smoke her crack? :whistling:

Hmm.. I imagine it's a bit rough around the edges nowadays. i'd rather not...

However i'm sure the cast of millions of babyshambles fans who are now addicted to heroin will be a good example for the hundreds of thousands of winehouse fans just queing up to develop a hardcore crack addiction.

dannyprecious

Oh and grow up!

I hope she does overdose along with smackheid doherty!!

Somebody needs to teach her how to put make up on.

I hope she does overdose along with smackheid doherty!!

Somebody needs to teach her how to put make up on.

And thats a reason for her to OD?

Hows tricks any way Adolf?

I P Knightley

I was doing alright to avoid her until I switched on JKB. ;)

She's no bonny, is she?

_44372316_winehousecourt_afp203300.jpg

Right. I'm off to continue ignoring her. Daft cow.

Jambojohnnyboy

It's sad that an obviously talented singer is wasting her gift and is a tragedy waiting to happen.

Stupid really.

i think shes fantastic and i hope she continues to party till her hearts content **** the sun and the news of the world

It's sad that an obviously talented singer is wasting her gift and is a tragedy waiting to happen.

Stupid really.

Has her drug use made her mute?

i think shes fantastic and i hope she continues to party till her hearts content **** the sun and the news of the world

here fecking here!

Well said! Also, to whoever said that taking drugs isn't cool. Of course it is, otherwise why would anyone do it?!

The People's Chimp

As a wee aside, i was down in london in september and we went to camden scene boozer the hawley arms. Winehouse had been in that day handing out packets of pickled onion monster munch to all and sundry.

More power to her elbow!

As a wee aside, i was down in london in september and we went to camden scene boozer the hawley arms. Winehouse had been in that day handing out packets of pickled onion monster munch to all and sundry.

More power to her elbow!

Maybe they were spiked with smack to get the kids hooked.... eh eh? never thought of that eh? wouldnt put it past her.. slag! burn burn!! AARRGGH!

I don't buy red tops i listen to the radio every day and watch the news every day

she is on that EVERYDAY!

I don't buy red tops i listen to the radio every day and watch the news every day

she is on that EVERYDAY!

Change the station mate and take a deep breath ;)

l

she frustrates the hell out of me

very talented young woman who is going to kill herself if she doesn't get her head sorted out.

terrific singer, writes really good songs and she used to look great til the drugs started. maybe she'll do what countless other singers/songwriters/rockers failed to do and actually get some help and pull herself out of the mess

i truly hope she does, and gets back to what she's actually good at

If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL ****ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so ****ing high they let Ringo sing a few songs.

She's no my cup of tea mind.

Well who'da funk some annonymous camel smoking cigarettes would have got millions of kids hooked. Now you cant even show a cigarette commercial on TV. But I can wake up at 8am and see a video of Whiney firing up a crack pipe.

A ciggy advert is a bit different to watching Whitney on a crack pipe. I can't imagine anyone would want to do crack after seeing the results on Whitney and Winehouse.

Oh and grow up!

I'm not bothered what she does I'm just sick of hearing and reading about it all from the press.

How many teenagers are looking at Pete Docherty and Amy Whinehouse thinking oh hard drugs are good ill be able to write a song, im gonna get some H, if I cant get that ill get some crack!

I shouldn't imagine any are thinking that. Any that are would be so deeply retarded that they'd have nothing to offer society anyway.

What are you basing this on? Has she ever made any comment that would indicate that she considers herself to look cool when taking smack?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Haha is that what you honestly believe?!

Did you have that mentality when you were a kid?

What are you basing this on? Has she ever made any comment that would indicate that she considers herself to look cool when taking smack?

Yes did you see her on Buzzcocks?

Yes did you see her on Buzzcocks?

What the hell is it of your business if she decides to take drugs?

Who are you to judge someone else?

The whole concept of "celebrity" sucks the boab. Quite often mediocre (or just plain talentless in Pete Docherty's case) people being hounded by people with even less credibility so that benefit thieves can read about how marvellous it is to be a crack addled, disease ridden waif with money. No ill that befalls them deserves any more sympathy than that which you would offer to your average hobo, IMO.

Nothing that made sense. She was her usual, moronic, self.

So nothing along the lines of "I take drugs because they make me look cool" then?

Having watched the clips of her on youtube she looks generally embarassed every time there were digs about her drinking and drug-taking. She certainly wasn't boastful or proud of it.

Rolling stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Doors... to name a few are lucky that camera phones werent about in their day I tell yee.

I was doing alright to avoid her until I switched on JKB. ;)

She's no bonny, is she?

_44372316_winehousecourt_afp203300.jpg

Right. I'm off to continue ignoring her. Daft cow.

Would never have guessed she was 24 from that photo. Looks more like 64.

Don't mind her music. What she does in her own time is of no concern to me.

found it quite funny that the guy from the sun said they had chosen to pay for the video and put it in the public domain so AW would get help.

Nothing about selling your rag of a paper then?

Im sure if she does sort herself out the sun will run with "Sun saves AW's life" or some such drivel.

Maybe people like her wouldn't end up on hard drugs if they were left to make their music instead of being followed by the paps and probed and dissected in every red top.

Archived