Hearts win, hibs lose

Le Chat

33 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
Would you like to use your social media presence to ask how the Scottish Government can run a planning enquiry from the new PBS stand when the building has no certificate of occupancy of any kind.
Bang on with this.yet anothre example of cheating and profiting to gain an advantage.the stadium should have never been cleared.however I think when it benefits them on the park (if we look at the prospect of them playing at Murrayfield and getting off with it after going through after fielding an ineligible player) we should focus more attention and energy on that.the link between cheating by breaking the rules and directly benefiting is clear and I am sure there must be rules against it. I prefer to use my online influence to go down that avenue. PM me if you would like to get involved or lend support.

:gok: who the **** is this guy by the way.  

Sounds like Lady Gaga. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Le Chat

• Cade

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can somebody please find this trumpets strong social media presence. Im at a loose end this afternoon and need something to keep me occupied. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel .

10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That a confession Ian?

:wink: 

Maybe it is.

Maybe it isn’t.

One to ponder over for the .netters looking in ?

Edited by iantjambo

1 hour ago, Bez said:

2A76D9FA-F6A8-4B7A-8064-B02823656A4F.png

5A2ED2AF-715A-4B0A-956B-6A3790363F35.png

71664A82-C2CA-4A8C-887C-4C4B08B61910.png

At this point, at this point, at this point, many millions of pounds, many millions of pounds, many millions of pounds. 

avhudtheteeshirt
20 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

At this point, at this point, at this point, many millions of pounds, many millions of pounds, many millions of pounds. 

I just love the last paragraph, where he apologises for "the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of your countries money"!

So reading that, the government should be hounding the bank, and not Hearts?

Kevin Moffat sounds like his argument got lost in the preamble, he wants Hearts punished for the banks wrong doing??????

There are lots of Hibs fans even on dot.net that pretty level headed and not gullible enough to fall for dross posted by their site Bams and associate nutters.

54 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Maybe it is.

Maybe it isn’t.

One to ponder over for the .netters looking in ?

I knew there was something not quite right with that Sharon Stone I met last night out.

28 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

There are lots of Hibs fans even on dot.net that pretty level headed and not gullible enough to fall for dross posted by their site Bams and associate nutters.

There used to be on .net, now not so much. Some of this absolute cringe that the likes of Sergey and greenginger shite in to cyberspace would have been laughed out of town by the majority, but now they all just nod along. It’s actually rather worrying how easily led they are nowadays.

They are possibly the most deluded supporters in world football. Take this for example:

(It’s not even ironic or a piss-take) 

3151488A-8186-4E08-AFA9-4688B321DB64.png

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, dkmmgcycbwc said:

NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINKING THE BOOZE... WHEN ROBBO SCORES/ THE JAM TARTS WIN AND THE HIBEES LOSE...

:robboyas:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Салатные палочки

They will be needing a new lock for .net soon. That one will be getting a bit rusty the amount of times its been out recently. 

• 7 months later...
10 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

😌😌This thread has not had an airing for far too long.

Hibs have got beat plenty since the last time, it was just us letting it down every week.

• 5 months later...
John Findlay

My heart was broken, sorrow sorrow, it was for them when Washington put away the third😁😁😁😁😁

Jambos_1874

I know a lot of Jambos who were fairly negative going into this game. But, people forget that no matter how bad we are, bar the odd exception, we generally come good in the derby. The best thing about it is that every time Hibees think they have the upper hand we bring them crashing back down to earth!

...a bit disco

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

My heart was broken, sorrow sorrow, it was for them when Washington put away the third😁😁😁😁😁

All they are worth, 3-1 on their turf.

Finlay James

They will be dragged into the bottom 6, mark my words.

Hibs fans that I know reckon they have been poor for weeks and the only thing papering over the cracks is our poor form as it has deflected attention towards us.  Ross had the wee bounce but he will never have them above mid table and they'll never achieve anything with him in charge.

GlasgoJambo

Bumped into a Celtic fan this afternoon and he said “you worried about tonight?”

I said I’ve no idea what Hearts are going to turn up and before I had the chance to say it he said “but it is Hibs so...”

:lolderwood:

Everyone knows it.

GlasgoJambo
30 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I know a lot of Jambos who were fairly negative going into this game. But, people forget that no matter how bad we are, bar the odd exception, we generally come good in the derby. The best thing about it is that every time Hibees think they have the upper hand we bring them crashing back down to earth!

So true.

:yas: