Hearts win, hibs lose

Le Chat

1 hour ago, Dalry said:

Also the fact that the ball wasn't there to be won for him, it had to be a red card. Hibs are in serious trouble now as a defeat to Utd at home and they're out of the top six and are under serious pressure, and we know what they do when the pressure is on.......good times indeed.

If Don Robertson had done his job as well when we played them at fester road they would already be out of the top six. 
Very similar instances but he couldn’t see them at new year. They would be 10th. Cheat.

Edited by thee jambo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Le Chat

• Sooks

• Cade

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

If Don Robertson had done his job as well when we played them at fester road they would already be out of the top six. 
Very similar instances but he couldn’t see them at new year. They would be 10th. Cheat.

Exactly this. The ref done his job yesterday so Hibs got a deserved doing

How that welt Robertson never gave even one of the blatant penalties at Easter Rd I’ll never know. I’m sure he has a problem with Robbie. 

44 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Exactly this. The ref done his job yesterday so Hibs got a deserved doing

How that welt Robertson never gave even one of the blatant penalties at Easter Rd I’ll never know. I’m sure he has a problem with Robbie

This still makes him a cheat.  

Only three teams in the Scottish Premiership have won fewer games this season than Hibs.  Their GD after 31 games is a laughable -4.

And their nitwit fans still have delusions of grandeur. :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

ANDY HALLIDAY 

HALLIDAY 

HALLIDAY 

ANDY HALLIDAY 

Салатные палочки

I'll assume .net will be in complete lockdown. 

Pity, I could happily have spent my Saturday night with a bottle of 19 Crimes and a good giggle. 

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Pity, I could happily have spent my Saturday night with a bottle of 19 Crimes and a good giggle. 

Surprisingly, no. Well, not yet...

From hibs net 

PM#333

Can we send Mueller back to Orlando on a Virgin Atlantic charter to Disney World?Hopeless.

Would have been better signing Mickey Mouse.

Is this going to go down in history as the Andy Halliday derby. Nice of the Hibs fans to give him encouragement in the first half. Never change ya daft *******s. 

Roxy Hearts
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Is this going to go down in history as the Andy Halliday derby. Nice of the Hibs fans to give him encouragement in the first half. Never change ya daft *******s. 

😂👍

ScandinavianJambo
39 minutes ago, Marvin said:

:pleasingao: :sweeet:

rudi.jpg

Halliday's 2nd goal was remenisent of Rudi...long may it continue 😛 

34 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think we've broken them.  They haven't even got enough passion left for a decent lockdown.

Салатные палочки
40 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I think we've broken them.  They haven't even got enough passion left for a decent lockdown.

Incredible. Some pining for Lennon back 😆

The vast majority of them seem to be waking up to the idea that Maloney is not the answer.  If we pump them out of the cup next week, than I can't wait see how their ST sales go.

There's already a sizeable chunk of ST holders who can't be arsed attending, evidenced by comparing their official attendance figures with the half empty stands clearly visible on TV.

Now that we've reached the split and left H1b5 marooned (😄) in the bottom 6, it's time for a wee reminder.

🎶🎵🎶

Well, the Edinburgh Gap, Edinburgh Gap,

Nineteen Points is the Edinburgh Gap.

🎶🎵🎶

My 'earworm' for today. 👆👇

Screenshot_20220410-160402_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220410-160532_Google.jpg

23 hours ago, GinRummy said:

They will never change and they will never learn

Couldnae carry Nade

Couldnae carry Scotland

Could have won the cup but he ****ed it up Andy Halliday

I think I will sit with a betting app open during the semi and stick in play goal scorer bets on who ever they sing about on the day

Birregrande
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
Not as if we didn't know what the fixtures were was it?

We couldn't beat St Johnstone or Dundee United at home recently so deserve to be where we are.
Yes I agree. Nobody can deny that. However the season isn't finished and no matter how unlikely, we or a team in a similar position could theoretically possibly finish higher and qualify for Europe. The split denies teams that opportunity. Often the team in seventh end up with more points than the team in sixth. Maybe they were toiling with injuries and now coming good. Is it right they are denied the chance to finish as high as they can and maybe, depending on fixtures make decent gate receipts.
Is this meth, or just plain skag that does this to their minds? [you're not playing the old firm you prize.]  Also love the idea that the split is unfair, when they were gleeful about us being - if not illegally - then unfairly relegated due to covid panic in the SFA.

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Now that we've reached the split and left H1b5 marooned (😄) in the bottom 6, it's time for a wee reminder.

🎶🎵🎶

🎶🎵🎶

Thanks for posting that.  I absolutely loved Lonnie Donegan and Kenny Ball when I was a wee yin and Hearts were winning trophies all over the place.

Great days.

If Hibs could just have managed 50% more ppints than they have to date they'd have the same number as us.  51% of course would put them slightly ahead of us.

Fine margins.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

🎶🎵🎶

🎶🎵🎶

Lonnie Donnigan one of John Lennons  idols

Prior to yesterday's game, Hibs were aiming to finish in 4th place.  That would have given them SPFL prize money of £1,810,000.

Now, the best they can hope for is a 7th place finish, which will give them prize money of only £1,430,000.  That's a decline of £380,000.

In addition, there will be no big pay days for them after the split, as there will be no visits from either Hearts, Rangers, or Celtic.

Make no mistake, in addition to being an embarrassment, yesterday was a financial disaster for Edinburgh's perennial losers.

As a matter of interest, Hearts prize money for finishing 3rd will be £2,060,000.   :cheers:

https://www.sportekz.com/football/scottish-premiership-prize-money/

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Prior to yesterday's game, Hibs were aiming to finish in 4th place.  That would have given them SPFL prize money of £1,810,000.

Now, the best they can hope for is a 7th place finish, which will give them prize money of only £1,430,000.  That's a decline of £380,000.

In addition, there will be no big pay days for them after the split, as there will be no visits from either Hearts, Rangers, or Celtic.

Make no mistake, in addition to being an embarrassment, yesterday was a financial disaster for Edinburgh's perennial losers.

As a matter of interest, Hearts prize money for finishing 3rd will be £2,060,000.   :cheers:

The prize money is laughable

On 10/04/2022 at 21:21, Smithee said:

The prize money is laughable

Bottom of the EPL gets around £100m

• 2 weeks later...
Birregrande
On 17/04/2022 at 11:51, Le Chat said:

:leveinnaturalorder:

Well, it's a laugh innit.

[Still love the guy for that comment and how it wound up the gremlin.]

• 2 months later...
andyscott82

What was wrong with Falkirk’s second goal? Yes, number 7 was offside when the pass was played, but because the ref didn’t blow for it and then the hibs defender plays it first, that takes the initial offside out of play, no? Or is it just because the new offside rules are complicated as hell and nobody knows the correct interpretation of them? (See the goal Madrid got chopped off in the CL final, or the way england won their penalty against Germany in the nations league)

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Heeeeeeeeeeeere's h*bs...

I would never have believed it was possible but i think Stevenson and Bushiri look even shitter than they were last season 😄 

Hibs looked really poor in those highlights.  Also the Bonnyrigg win at Clyde puts Hibs 5 goal win against them in to perspective.  

I just watched the Falkirk TV highlights and Brad Mackay is really giving it big time to the Hibs support at the end of the game.

A couple of Hibs players get a bit upset at him. 😄

2 hours ago, Nobreath said:

I just watched the Falkirk TV highlights and Brad Mackay is really giving it big time to the Hibs support at the end of the game.

A couple of Hibs players get a bit upset at him. 😄

I noticed that too he played in the derby where Griffiths thought he had scored a free kick but it never crossed the line but I can not think of any other games where he was prominent v them 

Good grief ... H1b5' women's team are better than their men's squad.

Lee Johnson OOt by 08:00 on 8th August if that's anything to go by.

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Sooks said:

I noticed that too he played in the derby where Griffiths thought he had scored a free kick but it never crossed the line but I can not think of any other games where he was prominent v them 

Maybe he got it tight from them all game and then gave it back to them. 

Whether he was prominent in previous games for us or not is irrelevant.