Hearts win, hibs lose

Le Chat

colinmorewasgash

Goodwins first win lol Maloney typical vic tim response ref was bad we are going to appeal. After all what will he do without best defender in league. I saw Goodwin took his dogs for a walk after.

FOO3jrAXwAMTi8Y.jpeg.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Le Chat

• Sooks

• Cade

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen the Dalkieth Gordon Rae's red card.

Mistimes his jump for the initial cross, then launches into a stupid tackle. Maybe not a red and that controversy will hide the fact he is honking.

They're becomming a bit dispirited on .net.  The ones wirh an IQ are fearing things are about to become a lot worse.

Oh dear.

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

I actually think they will be better without him. Probably Darren McGregor filling in?

hanlol was back on their bench today and was subbed on later, mcgregor not even on the bench

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They're becomming a bit dispirited on .net.  The ones wirh an IQ are fearing things are about to become a lot worse.

Oh dear.

Hampden playing heavily on their minds. Some acknowledging that another humiliation is on the cards.

And in their inimitable fashion, they managed to lose twice in two days.  Their unbeatable Under 18s were beaten by Hearts on Friday.

Perfect.

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

FB_IMG_1647719094248.jpg

That pic annoys in so much as it should be the other way around. Ripping off Maloney's mask to reveal Cathro surely? 

Anyway, just seen the Porteous assault. He nearly halfed the guy in two :rofl:

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

That pic annoys in so much as it should be the other way around. Ripping off Maloney's mask to reveal Cathro surely? 

Anyway, just seen the Porteous assault. He nearly halfed the guy in two :rofl:

Aye wee Shaun claiming he made an attempt for the ball 🤣

Maloney claiming it wasn't a red because Porto attempted to play the ball, just a pity that the only way he had any chance of reaching the ball was to wipe out the striker :rofl:

HeartsandonlyHearts
31 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Sean Maloney is a phoney.

No!! He’s as real as they come. And they’re welcome to him.

HHGH

5 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

Which carries a 3 game ban 

I was over on Flumps.net with the view of posting a wind up but just couldn't do it.  The vermin are self destructing.  Porteous is a hero and will win an appeal.  Maloney is king.

I feel sorry for the delusional.  No I don't.

10 hours ago, One five said:

It won’t happen the SFA are full

of Cmeltic ****s and they get there ^^^^s sucked by the vermin.

Referees tend to dislike Porteous. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the full monty.

Maggot Malone might be appealing it on Monday..

1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Referees tend to dislike Porteous. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the full monty.

Malone is another fav for the filth, would not put anything passed the SFA board considering they are run by the green and white hoops. They really are a bunch of cheats.

11 hours ago, RobNox said:

Maloney claiming it wasn't a red because Porto attempted to play the ball, just a pity that the only way he had any chance of reaching the ball was to wipe out the striker :rofl:

Also the fact that the ball wasn't there to be won for him, it had to be a red card. Hibs are in serious trouble now as a defeat to Utd at home and they're out of the top six and are under serious pressure, and we know what they do when the pressure is on.......good times indeed.

A lot of hearts fans were quick to slag off Robbie but he’s methodically put together a squad of players that should consistently be in the top 3 and challenge for silverware 

we are now settled and have really good options off the bench

hibs seem to be run by a teenager playing football manager and have no idea how to assemble a squad 

9 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

2825CE67-48F5-40B6-B09B-88FE8E7CECE5.gif.c6227c5e86c9f41ae6fc9818cd0e24f3.gif

If there was an Oscar for gifs, there's your winner.

Edited by martoon

59 minutes ago, Dalry said:

Also the fact that the ball wasn't there to be won for him, it had to be a red card. Hibs are in serious trouble now as a defeat to Utd at home and they're out of the top six and are under serious pressure, and we know what they do when the pressure is on.......good times indeed.

Glorious. Then next up back to back games versus us, what a gift this semi final really is 🤣🇱🇻

A_A wehatethehibs

There is a familiar smell starting to brew down Easter road way, very unfortunate for the local residents the smell is overpowering. That familiar smell of shitting themselves 

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

There is a familiar smell starting to brew down Easter road way, very unfortunate for the local residents the smell is overpowering. That familiar smell of shitting themselves 

Ha Ha, lol.

TyphoonJambo

So, a third red of the season, if they do appeal and lose.  Are there any officiados out there that know how a resultant ban is calculated? I assume its not down to opinions but us a regulated and predetermined formula!

8 hours ago, Section Q said:

When you’ve been in the news as much as he has (assisting in the desecration of a mother’s memorial, being a general jakey, hitting a lassie apparently etc) then it’s no wonder that this is the case. 

I know referees are supposed to be impartial but even if he was a Hearts player I’d be happy seeing him getting treated the way he is - guy is an inexcusable prick. 

Edited by Halliphax