Hearts win, hibs lose

Le Chat

The fact that it was the scumbag cheating lying bassas that we beat today is superb.

The fact that it is was The Farmers that ****ed the wee team is less irrelevant, I dont care who beats them.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Le Chat

• Sooks

• Cade

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

The best result for us today would have been a draw, ditto Aberdeen v Celtic.

Of course it would’ve been. However, now we’re the only undefeated team in the league.

Every cloud and all that.

Our next game is against Rangers. So now we just have to make sure we win that.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, had a few drinks today watching the game, got a bit carried away when we equalised.

Edited by superjack

• 2 months later...
Ex member of the SaS

Got the best result out of very poor options. But once again we have some horrendous officiating and with any other team I would be ragin' as it's hibs though, it comes down to what a shame never mind.

Just a pity Celtic scored so soon after Hibs as I wanted them to revel in the thought they just might do it. Oh well, without saying well done Celtic the result will do just fine.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

queensferryjambo
5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

No interest in reading any reports but I take it from a few comments that hibs were very hard done by.

Splendid.

No, they were absolutely shite in the first half and parked the bus.

Seond half they opened the scoring from a corner which was their first attack of note. Celtic equalised within 20 seconds and had pretty much the rest of the game. 

Hibs did have a penalty claim and hit the post late on (the same move) and Hart made one save in injury time.

Basically Hibs weren't brave enough in the game and clearly didn't have enough belief to really pose a threat. They were never good enough to have won.

Summing up they were shit and are total ****ing losers :)

5 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

No, they were absolutely shite in the first half and parked the bus.

Seond half they opened the scoring from a corner which was their first attack of note. Celtic equalised within 20 seconds and had pretty much the rest of the game. 

Hibs did have a penalty claim and hit the post late on (the same move) and Hart made one save in injury time.

Basically Hibs weren't brave enough in the game and clearly didn't have enough belief to really pose a threat. They were never good enough to have won.

Summing up they were shit and are total ****ing losers :)

This is the match report that should be used on 5-Live, read aloud by some trumpet who has no interest in Scottish football! :-)

11 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Got the best result out of very poor options. But once again we have some horrendous officiating and with any other team I would be ragin' as it's hibs though, it comes down to what a shame never mind.

Just a pity Celtic scored so soon after Hibs as I wanted them to revel in the thought they just might do it. Oh well, without saying well done Celtic the result will do just fine.

Bad decisions against Hibs you say. In a final, you say .

cd53e865720c9415904a4cc49fecd18d_w200.we

:fth:

• 4 weeks later...