Top Posters In This Topic

• Le Chat

• Sooks

• Cade

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Bauld said:

Posted this in the Levein thread by accident and never realised. I meant it to be posted here.

FTH

20180901_173427.jpg

Reminds me of our Championship days.

3 hours ago, cookieboy said:

Serious question what is HSL ?

To give a serious answer, it's Hibs equivalent of FOH, fans putting in money to try and buy a majority shareholding in Hibs.  The reality is that what they raise in a year, we raise in 3 weeks.

Not had the chance to get to many games these days watched the game on alba tonight and must say what a great team we now have. 

Strength pace  skill and depth we are looking great, goals all over the place could be a special season who knows how far we could go.

One last point the boy Morrison looks to be the one youngster I have the most hope for he is immense 

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Hibs fans didn’t realise last season we were recovering from the mess than Ian Cathro made. They will get what they deserve and seem to be unhappy that their team are actually finding their level.

:leveinnaturalorder:

And the sheep as well. Sick of those *****. 

2 hours ago, Bauld said:

Posted this in the Levein thread by accident and never realised. I meant it to be posted here.

FTH

20180901_173427.jpg

Makes such great viewing. Brings such a satisfying feeling. 

10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The boot in the suit will be cracking up in the Travel Lodge as we speak. 

:fth:

I just read this and I was thinking jonno is on form or we have a new genius poster.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

To give a serious answer, it's Hibs equivalent of FOH, fans putting in money to try and buy a majority shareholding in Hibs.  The reality is that what they raise in a year, we raise in 3 weeks.

Thank you thought it was something like that but some other answers were pretty good 

Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I never felt more like singing the blues when the jam tarts win and the vermin lose oh boy you've got me singing the blues!! FTH!

My sentiments entirely

F T H 

• 4 weeks later...
Салатные палочки
Today 08:55 AM#178
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
Hearts have never had a better chance of winning this.. Considering they cheated in the early rounds - Almost Guaranteed to win !!! Cheats..
100% correct.it is a disgrace they are still in the competition. what I dont understand is why they werent kicked out after fielding an ineligible player early on. the authorities always and I mean always bend over backwards for the cheats. absolutely disgusting.

to make it worse the c**** are probably going to play a home match at Murrayfield in the semi final. you honestly couldnt make it up. something needs to be done about this as they get away with it time and time again, they must be the luckiest team in the world. how many times are we going to allow them to gain an advantage without consequences? 

If Murrayfield is confirmed I plan to raise the matter with the SRU and the SFA and will be inviting signatures from fans groups should this happen. I have a very strong social media presence and plan to use that to get the message out there that this isn´t acceptable. will keep those on this board posted alongside those on social media.

:greggy: :greggy::greggy::greggy::greggy::greggy::greggy:

LETTER WRITERS OF LEITH ASSEMBLE

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:
First Team Breakthrough

Hearts have never had a better chance of winning this.. Considering they cheated in the early rounds - Almost Guaranteed to win !!! Cheats..
100% correct.it is a disgrace they are still in the competition. what I dont understand is why they werent kicked out after fielding an ineligible player early on. the authorities always and I mean always bend over backwards for the cheats. absolutely disgusting.

to make it worse the c**** are probably going to play a home match at Murrayfield in the semi final. you honestly couldnt make it up. something needs to be done about this as they get away with it time and time again, they must be the luckiest team in the world. how many times are we going to allow them to gain an advantage without consequences? 

If Murrayfield is confirmed I plan to raise the matter with the SRU and the SFA and will be inviting signatures from fans groups should this happen. I have a very strong social media presence and plan to use that to get the message out there that this isn´t acceptable. will keep those on this board posted alongside those on social media.

?

gorgie rd eh11
2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:
First Team Breakthrough

:lol:

What an a******e.

What is brilliant is that I have spoken to 3 Hibbys in the last couple of weeks and they are shiteing themselves already about the derby, absolutely bricking it 

1 hour ago, .hmfc. said:

Sharpening his crayons as we speak :pleasingao:

He’d have to spit them out first.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Barack said:

"I have a very strong social media presence."

Screenshot_20180927-101921_Google.jpg

Got to be someone like the perennial dug pumper, Coonster.

Or Mothy.

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:
First Team Breakthrough

:rofl: :rofl: 

What a complete and utter nipple.

’strong social media presence’.  Have you aye, have you really?

The only thing strong is the smell of fear.

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:
First Team Breakthrough

That brings me joy on so many levels.

What an absolute rocket!

”I have a very strong social media presence” :rofl:

That’s up there with ‘The Letter’ and the ‘10 years a slaver’ post

:gok:

Салатные палочки
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
Would you like to use your social media presence to ask how the Scottish Government can run a planning enquiry from the new PBS stand when the building has no certificate of occupancy of any kind.
Bang on with this.yet anothre example of cheating and profiting to gain an advantage.the stadium should have never been cleared.however I think when it benefits them on the park (if we look at the prospect of them playing at Murrayfield and getting off with it after going through after fielding an ineligible player) we should focus more attention and energy on that.the link between cheating by breaking the rules and directly benefiting is clear and I am sure there must be rules against it. I prefer to use my online influence to go down that avenue. PM me if you would like to get involved or lend support.

:gok: who the **** is this guy by the way.  

11 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:
First Team Breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
Would you like to use your social media presence to ask how the Scottish Government can run a planning enquiry from the new PBS stand when the building has no certificate of occupancy of any kind.
Bang on with this.yet anothre example of cheating and profiting to gain an advantage.the stadium should have never been cleared.however I think when it benefits them on the park (if we look at the prospect of them playing at Murrayfield and getting off with it after going through after fielding an ineligible player) we should focus more attention and energy on that.the link between cheating by breaking the rules and directly benefiting is clear and I am sure there must be rules against it. I prefer to use my online influence to go down that avenue. PM me if you would like to get involved or lend support.

:gok: who the **** is this guy by the way.  

That’s it. GreenGinger is on board.

All they need now is Sergey to get in on it with his list of contacts. 

Then we’ll be ******

:sob:

“My online influence” :rofl:

Who the **** is this weapon?

Edited by iantjambo

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

That’s it. GreenGinger is on board.

All they need now is Sergey to get in on it with his list of contacts. 

Then we’ll be ******

:sob:

:rofl: 

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:
First Team Breakthrough

Idiot! 

23 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

That brings me joy on so many levels.

What an absolute rocket!

”I have a very strong social media presence” :rofl:

That’s up there with ‘The Letter’ and the ‘10 years a slaver’ post

:gok:

2A76D9FA-F6A8-4B7A-8064-B02823656A4F.png

5A2ED2AF-715A-4B0A-956B-6A3790363F35.png

71664A82-C2CA-4A8C-887C-4C4B08B61910.png