• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I ****ing hate those hibs *****.

**** the lot of them.

Hibs *****.

FTH

I'm not particularly partial to them either.  Or the Glasgow scum for that matter but people like you and I have to be careful or we can be accused of being bitter.

For me, despising these three clubs makes me intensely happy and I extend my derision  to each and every one of their employees and former employees with the notable exception of Willie Hamilton.

Coburg Hearts
48 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm not particularly partial to them either.  Or the Glasgow scum for that matter but people like you and I have to be careful or we can be accused of being bitter.

For me, despising these three clubs makes me intensely happy and I extend my derision  to each and every one of their employees and former employees with the notable exception of Willie Hamilton.

Surely you don't include Gordon Smith, Doug, and a Hearts fan to boot.

This is the easiest answer I've had to post feck hibs and feck all things weegie god made grass green for a reason so that dugs knew where to pish and shoite but sevco were reborn for a laugh

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Surely you don't include Gordon Smith, Doug, and a Hearts fan to boot.

Quite right.  In fact there will be plenty of them down ER way who are/were pretty good.  Tommy Preston for example was an absolute gem of a man.

It really is the OF that disgusts me because the modern world seems to mean absolutely nothing to them.  Each new generation embraces and intensifies the bigotry and that is just depressing.

I’d imagine they will take consolation from having “played the right way” and would rather lose than win by “playing like the yams”.

4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Quite right.  In fact there will be plenty of them down ER way who are/were pretty good.  Tommy Preston for example was an absolute gem of a man.

It really is the OF that disgusts me because the modern world seems to mean absolutely nothing to them.  Each new generation embraces and intensifies the bigotry and that is just depressing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRPcssq-7Us&feature=share

Coburg Hearts
12 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Spot on regarding Tommy. A real gentleman and good for a blether.

5 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

be even better when this gets bumped on Tuesday night about 2145 :yas::flagwave:

I'm with you CB.

chester copperpot

+ Griffiths getting told to feck off back to Hibs from disgruntled Celtic fans tnite on twitter so all in all a good day :D

34 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

+ Griffiths getting told to feck off back to Hibs from disgruntled Celtic fans tnite on twitter so all in all a good day :D

Honestly?

That's magic.

1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

A professional footballer not giving his all in a cup semi final simply because he likes the opponents is pretty bad. 

To think some people on here would take him at Tynecastle.... imagine a vital, end of season derby: how much effort would he put in? 

chester copperpot
4 hours ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

A professional footballer not giving his all in a cup semi final simply because he likes the opponents is pretty bad. 

To think some people on here would take him at Tynecastle.... imagine a vital, end of season derby: how much effort would he put in? 

I quite like him.........in a Scotland jersery.

Wouldn't trust the wee rat otherwise mate.

chester copperpot
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

Honestly?

That's magic.

Yip.

Twitter had a few Celtic fans question his performance which, to be honest, was a disgrace from a footballer with his talent.

Didn't really try a leg and the standing ovation from the whole stadium was cringeworthy at best.

He's a hobo rat stuck out a mile today if he had playyed against us he would have tried like anything fikin vermin always will be

7 hours ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Correct, would never get near us , he is total scum 

Arthur Morgan

Even Rudi put in 100% when playing against us. Dunno why that little rodent couldn't do the same vs Hibs. Then again Rudi is a class act, he's a thieving little ned.

Tynecastlesmychurch
On 15/10/2017 at 03:04, buzzbomb1958 said:

This is the easiest answer I've had to post feck hibs and feck all things weegie god made grass green for a reason so that dugs knew where to pish and shoite but sevco were reborn for a laugh

Just on the rangers thing. To be fair to the poor souls the walking dead's been the most popular thing on television the last few years. So you cant really blame them for trying to move into the whole zombie undead thing...

Yeah yeah am going am going.

• 1 month later...

So we are now only 6 points behind the greatest ever hibs side(well according to some on here) 

They have Aberdeen away next it's not what they are used to that is for sure. If we get a decent window we are going to be in and about 4th. 

On 22/10/2017 at 02:12, Joel Miller said:

Even Rudi put in 100% when playing against us. Dunno why that little rodent couldn't do the same vs Hibs. Then again Rudi is a class act, he's a thieving little ned.

200w.gif

Edited by EreWeG0..

24 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

This thread getting a bump tomorrow at 2.00pm would make for one of the most tremendous weekends ever

:spoton: