• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Le Chat

• Sooks

• Cade

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raith reeling them in! Now only 4 points back after hubz lose to relegation bound Alloa.

Seriously there are problems behind the scenes @ vermin HQ, has stubbsy lost the dressing room?

Pants Shaton

Finishing 3rd in that league should be a cause for embarrassment for Stubbo. Little to suggest he is a top class manager.

GlasgoJambo

Here's a cracker. :rofl:

Winning the cup and staying down would be best to boost attendances..

..... fans would be delighted with the cup and we would win every game in the league next year. We would storm the SPL the following season.

I'm talking adding thousands to the gates.

Lolz

How'd that work out?

WorldChampions1902

Finishing 3rd in that league should be a cause for embarrassment for Stubbo. Little to suggest he is a top class manager.

Over on NorthKorea.net, a tsunami of sentiment is swelling in favour of Stubbs being shown the door. Will he make it through the weekend?

#Pray for Stubbs.

Nelly Terraces

Even I'm starting to get bored with these jokers now.

They are risible spineless scum. The shitter they get the more I hate them.

queensferryjambo

Not just a win for Hearts and a loss for Hibs.

It was a magnificent win for Hearts and a horrendous defeat for Hibs. 

I mean Alloa FFS 

:illogical:  :gok:  :fth:

Pants Shaton

I honestly believe that club will spend its last few years kicking about the lower leagues before their dwindling support finally gives up.

My guess: Hibernian FC 1875 - 2019

zoltan socrates

I honestly believe that club will spend its last few years kicking about the lower leagues before their dwindling support finally gives up.

My guess: Hibernian FC 1875 - 2019

I really want to see them go part time, that would be hilarious

Elongates their existence but that lowly suffering is rich justice for those letters to Lithuania

Ps when is the millionth hour since they won the big cup? Must be soon

Elongates their existence but that lowly suffering is rich justice for those letters to Lithuania

Part time but at least they'd have a big stand for it :rofl: .

I thought they had already gone part time, on the basis of their league performances these past 2 years.

The Future's Maroon

Even I'm starting to get bored with these jokers now.

How can you get bored, its like a wee pet you sort of like although its ill...but can't get it put down....let them suffer!

• 1 year later...

It's all about Hearts but, let's be honest, the cockroaches scuttling back into hiding after a defeat is an added bonus. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

They're not looking forward to us visiting their house now.

:fth:

FTH indeed. Let’s get 3 points next week and then get intae the filth

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

On that lovely thought, I'm away out shortly.

The beer will taste good tonight.

Especially when I win 226 euros on a 6 team acca (in Benidorm at the moment) on Hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic, St Mirren, Spurs and Real Madrid (whose Ronaldo kid brought me in 5 mins to go !!!!)

FTH

I've been reading in the media how absolutely fantastic Hibs and Aberdeen were.  In fairness, Hibs supporters on .net are not making any such claims.

Anyway, I just wondered if this is the same Aberdeen we ripped apart at Murrayfield and the same Hibs that couldn't beat Ross Co.

Every chance that in 10 days time we will be 5 points ahead of Hibs without having played a home game.

14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I've been reading in the media how absolutely fantastic Hibs and Aberdeen were.  In fairness, Hibs supporters on .net are not making any such claims.

Anyway, I just wondered if this is the same Aberdeen we ripped apart at Murrayfield and the same Hibs that couldn't beat Ross Co.

Every chance that in 10 days time we will be 5 points ahead of Hibs without having played a home game.

Radio Scotland salivating over Hibs... who are one point ahead of us, despite us not having played a home game all season.

25 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Radio Scotland salivating over Hibs... who are one point ahead of us, despite us not having played a home game all season.

Good. Happens every season. Then after xmas.... they never learn, the media and Hibs fans.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

1 hour ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

IMG_1377.PNG

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

:yas:

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Hearts win, Hibs lose.  Always a nice feeling.

FTH.

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

45 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

30 minutes ago, Ryder said:

17 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I ****ing hate those hibs *****.

**** the lot of them.

Hibs *****.

FTH

FTH  they will be back in their box soon :sterb119:

**** every single one of them. Slowly but surely remembering where their place is. We will tear them a new one at the end of the month. 0-4 Levein’s boys know what to do.

1 hour ago, Ryder said:

3 wins from 9 games (same as us) and yet everyone is ******* furiously over them.

I don’t get it.

Edited by iantjambo
Swear filter

I have never in my life wanted to beat them as much as I do right now. I feel we have been in a total uninterested daze against them recently and have never matched them in terms of effort. Maybe because we weren’t in the same league, maybe because we didn’t have enough players who knew what it meant, what ever it was we never had the right mind set. I don’t think we will see a similar approach this time. I’ve said to all my hibs supporting mates who think they’ve got one over us that I wouldn’t be scared or worried about the rude turning until we where back in the same league playing 4 times a season. If they go this season undefeated against us, I may well be worried, they won’t tho. They are looking at being knocked out the cup Sunday and a derby defeat a few days later. Could ruin their season. 

1 hour ago, Ryder said:

The love in with Hibs is unbelievable. Look at their results and match that with how the media portray them.... it just doesnt make sense. Lennon being there helps, of course, as anything he does is amazingly great. 

40 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

3 wins from 9 games (same as us) and yet everyone is ******* furiously over them.

I don’t get it.

Madness, eh? :lol:

21 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

The love in with Hibs is unbelievable. Look at their results and match that with how the media portray them.... it just doesnt make sense. Lennon being there helps, of course, as anything he does is amazingly great. 

Theyve always been a bit of a patronised media dah-ling club, but since that angry wee Celtic twat became their manager, it’s been almost unbearable.

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

FTH  they will be back in their box soon :sterb119:

Normal Service is about to be resumed. We know it, the Vermin know it and BBC Sportsound know that they are gonna have to acknowledge it.

Pleasing.

The Future's Maroon

I would love us to take a few off them at that shithole, then come the xmas fixture....double it.

FTH.

34 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

It’ll make it all the more pleasing when they go further down the table. Their big brothers will beat them in the cup and we’ll serve them desert 3 days later

31 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

The facts are undeniable: after 9 games played, Hibs are mid-table dross... they're 6th in a league of 12.

We can't deny that Hearts are also mid-table dross, but we have had management turmoil that has had a negative impact, plus we have yet to play a game at Tynecastle.  If I was a betting man, my money would be on Hearts finishing above Hibs at the end of the season.

Your comment about Lennon is correct.  Having media darling Mr. Yellyteeth as manager is always going to get them favourable coverage.

I've had a wee look over on myweesisterstidy.net & they aren't confident. Add that to the fact we can go above them by beating St J before the derby, then a run of 8 home games.

Apparently all we have to do is score first then defend. 

August Landmesser
3 hours ago, Morgan said:

To be honest, I'm not looking forward to visiting their house either.

But only because it's filthy and stinks of piss.

Proper Hearts thread on a proper Saturday night.

Not so sure we will hammer them but pretty sure we won't lie down.

1-0 would be magnificent.

8-0 would shut these b@stards up for good.