Players wanted for 5-a-side

itsnomarooned

itsnomarooned

Actually 6-a-side ideally but 5s if not. I organise a game at Sighthill Powerleague on a Thursday at 7:30. We've been struggling for numbers recently so could do with folk to boost the squad. It's a friendly bounce game (i.e. not in a league) of a not too crap standard. Age range from mid 40s down to a couple of young bucks in their 20s who run around very fast and inevitably get halfed each week through mistimed challenges.

If the day/time suits and you fancy a regular game then PM me and I'll put you on the distribution list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 1 month later...

Bumping this. No game last week due to lack of numbers, hate for it to fold. Definitely nobody out there fancy a regular game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 4 years later...
itsnomarooned

Another bump for this. Numbers have tailed off recently so we could do with boosting the squad. Same details as per original post apart from age range has crept up to 50. Still got younguns in there too though. 

PM if interested. 

On 22/08/2014 at 15:43, itsnomarooned said:

of a not too crap standard.

This could be putting people off. Not interested myself as I'm beyond crap, 2 left feet and extremely unfit, but there will be some out there who are 'ok' but being put off thinking they need to be semi-pro

34 minutes ago, Col1874 said:

This could be putting people off. Not interested myself as I'm beyond crap, 2 left feet and extremely unfit, but there will be some out there who are 'ok' but being put off thinking they need to be semi-pro

If you're looking for huddies to play with, may I suggest giving these fellow JKBers a shout.... 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/146977-fives-for-fitness-and-fun/

8 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Hey!! That’s unfair, we give it 100% each week...

**** it, who am I kidding. 

To be fair, it's been over a year since I played. So the quality has probably increased five fold just because of that. 

William H. Bonney
10 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

To be fair, it's been over a year since I played. So the quality has probably increased five fold just because of that. 

We barely play now mate. Struggle for numbers.