mafia supermarket wars game

yvonnejambo

In this game all the nice people work in a lovely friendly supermarket (please choose a supermarket job role to add to the fun) the bad guys want to take over your supermarket and turn into something more sinister.

Roles;

Goons x 3 work together and nominate a kill every night. Win once they have the majority

Cop and Doc - Cop can investigate 1 player every night and result of investigation will be given to the masons. Doc is given 1 save every night but cant save the same person 2 nights running. Cop and Doc can communicate on PM together.

3 masons - can communicate on PM together. Passed the result of the cops investigation every night.

Traitors x2 -these 2 are just not happy in their job in the supermarket and both don't know each other and can't communicate with anyone of thread, unless the mafia try to kill a traitor.. If that happens the traitor becomes a full mafia member. Will also just show up as good if investigated.

Assassin-x1 on the side of good and can't win for them self just to aid the town win. Has 3 bullets that can be used in night time

12 regular shop workers out to keep hold of ther lovely store from the bad mafia. Win if have majority over mafia

At night I will take and deal with nominations from Doc, cop, goons and assassin

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote biscuit and unvote biscuit

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be modkilled

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Non voters will be banned from voting the next day and non posters will be modkilled

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm Tuesday Night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Deadlines will then be every 24 hours

Ill be sending PM's out within the next hour or so

Have fun

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having no played for what feels like an eternity I'm fair looking forward to getting stuck into this.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm Sheldon and I work in the phone shop. The supermarket has a phone shop right?

OK everyone should have a pm except swavkav and Louis CK who I can't pm. Can you both try pm me? If anyone else not got please pm me thanks

Hi in Safeway I had the pant bread, cakes and eggs. So will stick with that.

On a side note I am also in with the Allied and British Bakeries drivers. They check in the delivery and I would sign the document and let them on their way.

And if my former boss Ronnie doesn't like it then he can do one and btw it was me who sodomized your daughter

:qqb006:

Hello my name is Shapes and I work in the aisle furthest away from the alcohol. :sob:

Thats probably a good idea mate :laugh:

Hi I'm Ryan. The checkout worker you always avoid because I'm slow and ask awkward personal questions.

Keep me alive and I will tell some sordid stories from the Safeway days. Took as sickie for the 1988 semi v Celtic and bumped into half the work in the boozer before the game :laugh:

Ill be the disabled guy that collects the trollies

:rofl:

I'll be the ***** at the self serve checkout that takes ages to notice you have bevvy that needs approved then ID you despite your big ****off beard

Not being funny, but we now have three in the bakery and nobody working the freezers.

If you think I'm doing them after I discount all the bashed tinnies you have another thing coming.

Not being funny, but we now have three in the bakery and nobody working the freezers.

If you think I'm doing them after I discount all the bashed tinnies you have another thing coming.

Got to get home to the wife and family yeah? How are they doing, alright yeah?

I'm Louis and I'm a useless, greasy, spotty shelf-stacker and I spend my lunch hour browsing the latest DVD's.

Got to get home to the wife and family yeah? How are they doing, alright yeah?

They'll be doing much better once I get their Kicksave value ready meal on the table.

I'll work on the fish counter. 3rd best way of getting your fingers smelling of fish!

At Safeway the fish counter we where you bought your party drugs :ninja:

I just got transfered to the deli...

[insert innuendo about meat here]

Player list:

1 Benoit

3 Ryan Jarman

5 Smack

6 Rudi Skacel

7 Shapes

8 hp88

9 Bunny Munro

10 Jesse Pinkman

11 Swavkav

12 Jambosean75

13 Bev

14 Malky

15 iantjambo

16 The Rev

17 Sheldon

18 Louis CK

19 Marv.

20 Flux

21 Stuart McNeil

22 Gizmo

23 dokratrO

Morgaro Gomis

If I were cop Id use BS (well, unless I used it wrong like last time).

Luckily I'm not cop, so I can't, and won't use it.

Morgaro Gomis

Just posting so I get the notification on my phone.

Let's get this started!

How do you do this btw? I often forget about these, so this would be useful

In fairness Bunny it does take at least two folk to handle Bev's baps

best getting em while their hot...

I would use BS, but can't, as I'm just a townsperson.

Can I remind all customers that we close at 11pm and advise them to begin to finalise their purchases.

I prefer cheesy baps

warm from the oven with lots of real butter? not that crappy margerine spread shite

Can some kind co-worker remind me what BS is?

The cop investigates the player below them on the first night, this lets the masons know who the cop is.

The cop investigates the player below them on the first night, this lets the masons know who the cop is.

Gotcha. If I was the cop I would use it, but I'm not, so I can't.

Not many on checkout duty! What about the customer care bit oh and the toilets need cleaned .. :)

Archived