Zaliukas, Templeton, Wallace & Black

skacel goal

skacel goal

It will be interesting to see the reception these lads get on Sunday, albeit Wallace has already played

against us since his move to Govan and didn't receive any stick as I recall...

Personally, I would never hold a grudge against a player if they join any club, no matter who the team is.

at the end of the day, these guys have to work like everyone else, to make ends meet.

Don't have anything against any of them. Hope they're all awful on Sunday but aside from being a bit disappointed in them lacking ambition to play at a better level, none of them deserve any stick for their time here.

We_are_the_Hearts

Totally agree, Black wasn't offered a contract by us, Templeton was pushed out the door, Wallace was sold for good money and Zal was the Captain THAT day. Hope they are all miserable as feck on Sunday night though!

The Internet

Wouldn't give stick to any of them. Black is a bit of an arsehole but I can't give abuse to anyone who played for us in that cup final.

They went for money (for Hearts) or as free agents, as long as they don't bad mouth Hearts in the press or chest thump they should just be treated as any other Rangers player, and receive dogs abuse. Anyone singling them out for special treatment should really get a grip, likewise anyone who applauds them.

Templeton is the only one you could accuse of being daft joining them. He got us some money though and if he wants to waste his career then that is his choice.

Two of them left in transfer deals that helped Hearts massively, the other left at the end of their contracts.

None of them did the dirty on us, they aren't Ritchie/Pressley/Webster/Stevenson.

Booed from the start (watching on the telly though)

Be interesting to see folks attitudes if one of them score against us and celebrate in front of the travelling support or snap one of our players with a dodgy tackle and get away with it.

Phil D. Corners

Templeton is the only one you could accuse of being daft joining them. He got us some money though and if he wants to waste his career then that is his choice.

I agree but we needed the money. Temps leaving after anfield was kick in the ribs.

Grateful for their efforts but they don't play for Hearts anymore, so couldn't give a shit about them. I'll dislike them less than say, McCulloch but I can guarantee they'll care even less about us than we do about them. Focus is 100% on HMFC and if these four end up part of a Rangers that go bust again because we left them in the Championship then great!!!

loveofthegame

Surely Wallace is the daftest of the lot?! Had the ability to become the first choice Scottish LB and a Premiership level player. Instead has rotted for 3 years.

We made good money, as has he, but his decision from a career perspective was woeful. Too scared to leave his pals up at Sighthill. A real shame.

In saying that, I don't hold grudges against any of them, liked them all at a lot when at the club and two of them are 5-1 legends. Still, hope they are murder and get hammered come Sunday....

Treat them like all other opponents by giving them as much stick as possible.

Don't hold any grudges with any of them to be honest though I hate the club they play for so boooooooooooo.

Jambof3tornado

Temps diving may cause some boo's from the crowd and Blackie is guaranteed to half somebody.

Hope they have a mare.

A bit of light hearted banter is alright as long as it doesn't go past that. All 4 players done us a turn and now they've moved on and that's football. To be honest I'd rather we don't give their players any extra motivation and just concentrate on backing the team.

Never Let Them Forget

Got to abuse Ian Black the most as he's the one that will most likely react or let it affect him. There still the opposition trying to get 3 points at the end of the day.

Chris Benoit

I have no ill will towards any of them but for the duration of the time they're playing for them I wish them nothing but disappointment and failure.

kylelauren01

There is no way Black will be able to go through the game without kicking, snarling or squaring up to a Hearts player. I watched him the other night and he is a horrible little ****, different when he was our horrible little **** but now he's not I think he'll get dogs abuse on Sunday.

Always felt sorry for Temps for not getting in the cup final team.

Mehdi ******* Taouil got game time ffs!

Seemingly he lost the backing of Sergio who did not think his commitment on the training ground made him worthy of a place.

They were all good for Hearts in their time here but let's not forget they are our rivals now. No sentiment here.

Ian Black's temperament is what worries me this Sunday. Our midfield players will be far too clever for any of theirs and I fear Black may well go out to crock Gomis. Hopefully we will be too quick and good for them on the day for that to happen.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Be interesting to see folks attitudes if one of them score against us and celebrate in front of the travelling support or snap one of our players with a dodgy tackle and get away with it.

so you think some people might change their mind if any of them act like arseholes?

It's a pretty out there theory, but maybe.

Anyone who takes the Devil's Dollar can go and lie in their own pish imo.

And that goes for Craig Gordon too.

We_are_the_Hearts

Neil Alexander? Danny Wilson? Or do you just mean players who left us and went to the OF? Paul Hartley? Neil McCann?

Mickey Rouge

I'd be more likely to hold a grudge if someone went to the Huns than I would if they went to the Tims.

RustyRightPeg

Temps deserves the 'you only went for the money' shouts, nout more. He gave us one of the best experiences I've had as a hearts fan when he scored that goal at Anfield. I still really like Blackie as he's a Hearts man through and through. Other two I could care less about, Zal especially.

Mickey Rouge

Temps deserves the 'you only went for the money' shouts, nout more. He gave us one of the best experiences I've had as a hearts fan when he scored that goal at Anfield. I still really like Blackie as he's a Hearts man through and through. Other two I could care less about, Zal especially.

I will never forget that Anfield goal.

Very much this.

I could accept it when Gordon was sold to Sunderland as it was (as Michael Corleone said) just business?.

But his decision to sign for Sellick was purely out of self interest.

Jerah Jambo

Got a feeling the reception Neil Alexander will get is going to be a fair bit more poisonous than anything heading towards our ex players.

Seemingly he lost the backing of Sergio who did not think his commitment on the training ground made him worthy of a place.

Fair enough but Mehdi ******* Taouil!

As for Temps, the story I heard was that before the Liverpool game Vlad was essentially telling him that he was to sign for Rangers because we needed the cash.

Maroon Sailor

Don't care about the reception they get - just want Hearts to royally hump them

Very much this.

I could accept it when Gordon was sold to Sunderland as it was (as Michael Corleone said) just business?.

But his decision to sign for Sellick was purely out of self interest.

Lost two-three years of his career, a dinnae blame Craig for wanting to play champions league footb-ahahahahahahahaha

When you watch Ian Black for The Rangers there really is not end product. Shapes like he's going to do something worldy (Much like John Rankin does) but in truth there is little incision or vision. He will find Gomis tough.

He's also a horrible rancid ****

The Shed Floodlight

you are having a laugh surely, how can you not care less about our Cup winning Captain, think you are at the wind up or plain stupid.

Dallas Green

Wallace - Moved for money that no doubt helped us, wasted his career staying at them. No boo from me.

Templeton - Forced out as we needed the money and no one else was in for him, wasted his career but secured his finances. No boo from me.

Black - Part of the cup winning team, wasn't offered a contract. Joined for the money. Would never have played at a higher level so no wasting his career. Unless he snaps one of our players and plays like an utter tosser, no boos from me.

Zal - Cup winning captain. No way we could afford his wages after contract running out. Went down south. Joined Rangers for the money. Getting on so not sure he could play much higher than scottish premiership level. No boos from me.

In saying that I hope they all have horrible seasons while playing for them.

you are having a laugh surely, how can you not care less about our Cup winning Captain, think you are at the wind up or plain stupid.

Could the same heralded captain have not hung around last season even until Christmas when he was arguably needed most? After all he had been rather well rewarded financially from an almost bust business until then - so much so as he didn't need to think about getting a job until last October.

I would rather focus on the players of the moment

Snake Plissken

Always felt sorry for Temps for not getting in the cup final team.

Mehdi ******* Taouil got game time ffs!

Indeed, I'd have loved to have seen what he could have done for the last fifteen minutes against the thoroughly demoralised ten men of Hibs. But that's an insignificant consideration in the grand scheme of things.

I bear no ill will to any of the players mentioned in the thread title, I can understand Black going there but the others are a bit strange, especially Wallace. Lee could and should have easily played at a much higher level and made the Scotland left-back spot his own. I guess he just didn't want to leave the comfort zone of Glasgow.

Generic Username

Woudl love to hear more about this...

I really do hope that if any happen to score against us that they wont do a Snakey and celebrate. I would fully expect an apology in the match day programme against the Vermin the following week.

Black is a horrible little rat. Any player that bets against Hearts whilst playing for Hearts is as low as you get in my eyes. I hope he takes dogs abuse. Deserved for that alone.

The other 3 I have absolutely nothing against.

Archived