.net lockdown

punkrockcroc

.net seems run on paranoia. Creepy place to be thought as a community forum. Not to mention ****** pic senders.

Ps, should you want to open an account. I got told to not use yahoo or hotmail and use a hibby related name ie pishypants7-0 or something.

A hibby mate who was banned from there told that the admin were toying with the idea of a vouch only membership. To be honest i didnt believe it but who knows..

The Paranoia seems to be running higher than ever over at the net 1 of my Aliases have been banned since last night i wonder how many others have been banned in the last 12 hours 9 left though so can not complain.

paranoia.net

Think they'll end up going into administration TBH. They'll wait until half way through the season to make sure they've got enough points to stave off relegation though.

That is something I have thought myself, to be honest.

The way they

- allowed TB to empty all the players on high wages (and if anyone thinks he did that without consulting Petrie, they really need to up their anti-psychotic meds), and then

- how Petrie had Dempster sack TB to deflect the Petrie Oot Mob (and the fact that TB was not sacked but paid on garden leave only sneaked out after that crusade was largely defused)

- brought in a new manager with no "war chest", not even a wee envelope of Tesco vouchers

all suggest serious financial issues.

I would bet that they will try to win a run of easy games and then enter administration, assuming that they will drop down the league but avoid relegation again. And a quick look at the teams there suggests that is not a bad business strategy though Hibs will be well into the messy end of the League for a period.

What bets the Farmer payments and mortgages are all paid up before the "Event" though?

The Paranoia seems to be running higher than ever over at the net 1 of my Aliases have been banned since last night i wonder how many others have been banned in the last 12 hours 9 left though so can not complain.

paranoia.net

After this thread appeared and a few of us foolishly admitted to being pseudo-Vermian account holders, there has been an extensive trawl of users. A fair few launches since last night.

Not hard as some people will be tracked by the IP addresses they post from - a bundle of IDs from one IP address are obviously suspect, which is probably why I have lost a couple of IDs. Lucky I use a VPN to post on my main ones .... and I only need one to follow the loony tunes antics over there (and wash my hands in Dettol afterwards, of course).

paranoia.net

After this thread appeared and a few of us foolishly admitted to being pseudo-Vermian account holders, there has been an extensive trawl of users. A fair few launches since last night.

Not hard as some people will be tracked by the IP addresses they post from - a bundle of IDs from one IP address are obviously suspect, which is probably why I have lost a couple of IDs. Lucky I use a VPN to post on my main ones .... and I only need one to follow the loony tunes antics over there (and wash my hands in Dettol afterwards, of course).

:cornette:

its a tricky one i am undercover over there with minimum 10 names at all times they tend to lock it down when the s-it hits the fan which has been more recent in the last number of years i have found. Then again i could be making all this up and maybee Global hibbey was real and they lost a million pound

Is that you, Sergey?

:cornette:

Once after every derby game and a fifth time when they go into admin.

and a 6th time when they fall into the relegation play off.

im in awe of serge tbh

would like all to know there will be a duplicate of h1b5 net so when it goes down you can go to the backup site to see all threads should be open for the first week of august from what i understand

"by the fans for the fans"

its easy to fool them internet cafes are the answer and agreed they have done a sweep 3 of my pawns have now fallen but 2 added its a long firm game trawling over at the net. Onion knows the score.

post-4522-0-75990400-1405973405_thumb.png

LincolnHearts

I'm surprised Butcher never released hibs.net after the Hamilton game.

:2thumbsup:

Private Womble

its easy to fool them internet cafes are the answer and agreed they have done a sweep 3 of my pawns have now fallen but 2 added its a long firm game trawling over at the net. Onion knows the score.

You actually travel to Internet cafes in order to troll the vermin? :facepalm:

Maiden Gorgie

I give .net a cursory glance every now and then (mainly when someone posts a link to one of the more entertaining threads) and it is like night and day compared to JKB.

On here you actually get an insight into what us Hearts fans are thinking and some lively but good-natured debate. Over there? :facepalm:

Dot Net is like the Mos Eisley Spaceport of football forums.

Hot since 86

Some right weirdo's out there. Hearts & Hibs fans by the sound of it.

You actually travel to Internet cafes in order to troll the vermin? :facepalm:

Propeganda

Private Womble

Are there still Internet cafes??

There are loads down leith way, Munch cafe hops while dreaming about one day joining Sergey on his yacht

Without intending to sound too flippant, the actions of "Munch" are just incredibly weird and I'm struggling to see his intentions.

What does he hope to achieve? I don't understand how something so mental can give you any satisfaction. (If, of course, you're being serious!)

I mean, posting under different identities and going to such effort to use Internet cafes etc?

:vrwow:

Wasn't accusing you of being Sergey, mate. Sergey is a whole world of different bat-shit. His multiple personalities are, to be quite frank, seriously disturbing. Whole world of difference between a casual snoop and what that nut-bag does.

It's best to use his tale as a precautionary guide book for the pitfalls of such crusades though. Best not to spend too long down the rabbit hole. :)

And always best not to declare your hand prematurely, like poor old Sergey did, proclaiming his part in our downfall before it had happened. Now exposed to all as a complete saddo who, by his own admission, spent 10 years dedicating himself to seeing us go under.

Propeganda

Wasn't that a Sparks album? Or am I thinking of propaganda?

julienbrellier

I mean, posting under different identities and going to such effort to use Internet cafes etc?

:vrwow:

THIS

Don't get me wrong, Hibs.net is incredibly entertaining for a browse but that is where lines should be drawn. going to such lengths to troll poor Hibees after what they have been through is as as cruel as it is sad.

Its hilarity cannot be underestimated though, it appears that the beginnings of a Stubbs out campaign is already forming, albeit quietly. some belters there as well

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?287210-New-manager-same-BS/page4

King Of The Cat Cafe

i'm there but outed. although i never post so still get in during lockdown (usually)

The got one of mine as well..

I clicked on that link to hobo.net and read this cracker:

"One can't blame Stubbs for making rational, if cliched comments, but the fact is that the pattern of losing - the losing pedigree, that Hibs have created is unlikely to change with the current conduct of the club."

Now THERE'S a hobo who gets it. They're losers!

Rather than visit Internet cafes, he should have just got two or three office jobs instead, and posted on his breaks. At least he would be earning money that way.

The got one of mine as well..

Knowing as we do that some of the Vermian persuasion read these threads, and this one in particular, can you even begin to imagine the paranoia and hours spent trawling their database (a loserbase?) to identify all those nice Jambos who have memberships?

Takes their minds off the pesky issues such as their clubs rapid descent into financial and organisational chaos.

Cupar Jambo

Good grief

Have been kicked out a few times but thankfully unknown to her she is live and behaving

You've got a minimum of ten names. I had eight but two got outed so only six left.

I wonder what percentage of their members are undercover jambos?

Clerry Jambo

I tried to register once on losers.net many many years ago, with an alias of Vladallover - cannot understand why it was never activated :wow:

We have our fair share of Sergay'esque posters between the mega Rangers thread and folks obsessions with .net.

Archived