.net lockdown

punkrockcroc

punkrockcroc

Just wondering how many times this season will we have a hobo.net lockdown, in my opinion we'll see a minimum of 5, what about you?

scott herbertson

I'm betting first day of the season, if they lose

2nd game could be the end of them

Lord Beni of Gorgie

They have got more players left than I thought. If and it's a big if, Stubbs is any good they will be closer than most dare accept

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They have got more players left than I thought. If and it's a big if, Stubbs is any good they will be closer than most dare accept

Seriously? You think, aye? :unsure:

I think they are likely to be even pisher than they were last season, and last season they were all kinds of smelly discoloured pish.

rudi must stay

The signing of El Agui is a massive one for them, I think Dempster will give Stubbs time. But I can't see them going up this season. Or even being close to it for that matter

Just wondering how many times this season will we have a hobo.net lockdown, in my opinion we'll see a minimum of 5, what about you?

its a tricky one i am undercover over there with minimum 10 names at all times they tend to lock it down when the s-it hits the fan which has been more recent in the last number of years i have found. Then again i could be making all this up and maybee Global hibbey was real and they lost a million pound

its a tricky one i am undercover over there with minimum 10 names at all times they tend to lock it down when the s-it hits the fan which has been more recent in the last number of years i have found. Then again i could be making all this up and maybee G

You're not making it up at all though are you?

:cornette:

Good grief

You've got a minimum of ten names. I had eight but two got outed so only six left.

I wonder what percentage of their members are undercover jambos?

Private Womble

its a tricky one i am undercover over there with minimum 10 names at all times they tend to lock it down when the s-it hits the fan which has been more recent in the last number of years i have found. Then again i could be making all this up and maybee Global hibbey was real and they lost a million pound

10 names :facepalm: JKB equivalent of Sergay imo :cornette:

i'm there but outed. although i never post so still get in during lockdown (usually)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Seriously? You think, aye? :unsure:

I think they are likely to be even pisher than they were last season, and last season they were all kinds of smelly discoloured pish.

Butcher had a fair bit to do with it. Just by ditching him gives them a kick start. It's a good question actually, how many points will the big 3 get, and Hibs of course

Poor wee souls will shut it down every time one of them has a tantrum :( . They even shut it down when they weren't playing last season.

:pleasing:

Good grief

You've got a minimum of ten names. I had eight but two got outed so only six left.

I wonder what percentage of their members are undercover jambos?

I've only got 3 but one is Bajillions.

Private Womble

Wait, folk genuinely have multiple logins for Hibs.net? Like, really?

Yeah I was hoping folk were joking about it but. Wow.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Butcher had a fair bit to do with it. Just by ditching him gives them a kick start. It's a good question actually, how many points will the big 3 get, and Hibs of course

Dunno. It remains to be seen I suppose, but I remember their last three managers being bigged up as "the final piece of the jigsaw" etc, and after an initial short run of decent form, all three nosediving in to the trophyless barren earth like kamikaze pilots. I see no reason yet to believe Stubby will be any different.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What was that old war film where the boy pretends to be insane to try and escape from the prison, but ends up actually going insane? For some reason I'm reminded of that when I think about folk "going undercover" on rival supporters forums.

I tried months ago to register but the mods never activate

The Username StaunchJambo WAS a giveaway

First Lockdown - Day before new season starts and they still have no team.

Second lockdown - Losing opening game

Third lockdown - Sow scores 4 ;)

What was that old war film where the boy pretends to be insane to try and escape from the prison, but ends up actually going insane? For some reason I'm reminded of that when I think about folk "going undercover" on rival supporters forums.

Colditz

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Colditz

Old telly series? That must be it right enough. Thought it was a film I'd seen.

Old telly series? That must be it right enough. Thought it was a film I'd seen.

It was defo in the telly series, can't remember if it was in the film. Bloke pissed himself!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It was defo in the telly series, can't remember if it was in the film. Bloke pissed himself!

Cheers. Anyway, aye. That's what it makes me think of. :lol:

In my case it was when they started the lockdown nonsense. After that curiosity took over.

Having said that I rarely go there as it's bad for my blood pressure .... But sometimes it's pretty damn funny when the real wallopers bet started (and while we have a few, they've got loads of them).

And I am not Sergey!!! I very seldom post except to echo something else said to keep my post count up.

I wonder how many on here are Vermian? That'd maybe explain some of our fruit bats.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

In my case it was when they started the lockdown nonsense. After that curiosity took over.

Having said that I rarely go there as it's bad for my blood pressure .... But sometimes it's pretty damn funny when the real wallopers bet started (and while we have a few, they've got loads of them).

And I am not Sergey!!! I very seldom post except to echo something else said to keep my post count up.

I wonder how many on here are Vermian? That'd maybe explain some of our fruit bats.

Wasn't accusing you of being Sergey, mate. Sergey is a whole world of different bat-shit. His multiple personalities are, to be quite frank, seriously disturbing. Whole world of difference between a casual snoop and what that nut-bag does.

It's best to use his tale as a precautionary guide book for the pitfalls of such crusades though. Best not to spend too long down the rabbit hole. :)

The Username StaunchJambo WAS a giveaway

Haha it was actually 'T.G. Bait'

Anybody see anything Hearts related in that???

On a somewhat related note, has Sergay ever reappeared from his yacht over there? I imagine he is feeling pretty stupid right about now. Albeit flush with his fellow supporters meth money.

jamtartan74

Can someone tell me who this sergay is? See him getting ripped on here quite a bit, quite new on here so just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

On a somewhat related note, has Sergay ever reappeared from his yacht over there? I imagine he is feeling pretty stupid right about now. Albeit flush with his fellow supporters meth money.

Aye, he's reappeared a couple of times. Vagillions less so. The moderators and administrators on Hibs.net are launching any Hibs supporter who questions their crusade. A few of them have taken to moaning about it on other forums. A guy who uses the pseudo: "Cloudy" on Hibees Bounce (available by Google search), has been on a right mission to vent his anger about being launched from Hibs.net for questioning Sergey, I'll try and find the link. A poster on Hibs.net recently started a made up takeover thread about some boy who used to own a dug racing track... This same pseudo was later claimed in ownership by our very own Munch.

Make of that what you will. All very odd stuff, imo.

Post #19 on this link:

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?82120-Bounce-bigger-than-net

Same pseudo as the one who started the .net thread about a takeover of Hibs. That cloudy was one of Munch's ten accounts according to himself.

It's like a bizarre double agent interplay with guys pretending to be from either side and as far as I can tell, losing the place completely.

Tommy Wiseau

:vrface: times a million

What happened to the guy who posted a lot throughout their "Yams Administration MEGATHREAD" called Dos Santos? When it was made public UKIO had also agreed, the poster changed it's name to Singer or Sanger, and carried on as if nothing happened. Vermin picked up on this an questioned why he did this, while he carried on and even replied to HIMSELF while dodging the question repeatedly.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What happened to the guy who posted a lot throughout their "Yams Administration MEGATHREAD" called Dos Santos? When it was made public UKIO had also agreed, the poster changed it's name to Singer or Sanger, and carried on as if nothing happened. Vermin picked up on this an questioned why he did this, while he carried on and even replied to HIMSELF while dodging the question repeatedly.

That was my recollection of that incident too. Don't know what happened to him though.

Are we still the "cheatz ov midlothan" who paid for our Scottish Cup win through "financial doping", therefore it "doesn't count"? You know, that season we couldn't afford our team despite the fact we made a profit? Aye, football isn't played on the pitch, it's played out neatly on Microsoft Excel.

Tossers

Aye, he's reappeared a couple of times. Vagillions less so. The moderators and administrators on Hibs.net are launching any Hibs supporter who questions their crusade. A few of them have taken to moaning about it on other forums. A guy who uses the pseudo: "Cloudy" on Hibees Bounce (available by Google search), has been on a right mission to vent his anger about being launched from Hibs.net for questioning Sergey, I'll try and find the link. A poster on Hibs.net recently started a made up takeover thread about some boy who used to own a dug racing track... This same pseudo was later claimed in ownership by our very own Munch.

Make of that what you will. All very odd stuff, imo.

Post #19 on this link:

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?82120-Bounce-bigger-than-net

Same pseudo as the one who started the .net thread about a takeover of Hibs. That cloudy was one of Munch's ten accounts according to himself.

It's like a bizarre double agent interplay with guys pretending to be from either side and as far as I can tell, losing the place completely.

Cheers. What a strange, strange bunch of creatures over there...

.net seems run on paranoia. Creepy place to be thought as a community forum. Not to mention ****** pic senders.

Ps, should you want to open an account. I got told to not use yahoo or hotmail and use a hibby related name ie pishypants7-0 or something.

A hibby mate who was banned from there told that the admin were toying with the idea of a vouch only membership. To be honest i didnt believe it but who knows..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So are they actively trolling themselves now? Or is ot descending into some sort of Spy Game-esque plot where someone has gone rogue?

That's what I'd like to know. Spend enough time pretending to be someone else, you can end up believing it yourself. I have no idea if the two cloudy pseudos are the same person or not. If they are the same person though, and that person is a Hearts supporter, then I'd be hoping they stepped back for a bit and considered what they are doing, and why they started doing it to begin with. What is the goal? That sort of effort and time consumption is exactly what makes Sergey so weird and creepy, and he is not a good example to follow.

They have clearly adopted lockdown as a tactic. That being the case, if they find themselves on the wrong end of a thrashing or in relegation territory, the lockdown tactic will apply.

I predict 15 lockdowns.

Hibs supporters are losers.

Losers hide when the news is bad.

There will be lots of bad news for Hibs supporters this season.

Ergo, expect their message board to hide lots of times this season.

Snake Plissken

That might be one of the saddest posts I have ever read on here.

Think they'll end up going into administration TBH. They'll wait until half way through the season to make sure they've got enough points to stave off relegation though.

Archived