Regal Kingston

On 28/07/2019 at 18:45, Lovecraft said:

**** Yeah!

Was quite partial to Octopus...not any more, new best mate's.

Edited by Old Blue Eyes

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Left Nut

• Say What Again

• Mikey1874

• Lovecraft

On 28/07/2019 at 18:45, Lovecraft said:

**** Yeah!

:pleasing: 

WTF would root for the seagull in that situation? Weirdos.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

We get it bad down here on a small Island surrounded by the sea

Horrible arseholes, have had nearly two months of being dive bombed every time I go my garage because the feathered rats nested on a neighbouring roof. One of the chicks fell down and haven't seen him in a while so hopefully he provided nourishment to a cat or something. The other just squeals all day and his rat of a parent squawks anytime you're in the backyard and if too close then comes the dive-bombing.

They should be culled, I'm sure the majority of the population agree with this bar a few snowflakes. The ones you see at the beach are actually not the worst and they look normal, the ones you see in town on the MacDonald's diet are freakishly big and mutant like

Doctor FinnBarr
9 hours ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

We get it bad down here on a small Island surrounded by the sea

Horrible arseholes, have had nearly two months of being dive bombed every time I go my garage because the feathered rats nested on a neighbouring roof. One of the chicks fell down and haven't seen him in a while so hopefully he provided nourishment to a cat or something. The other just squeals all day and his rat of a parent squawks anytime you're in the backyard and if too close then comes the dive-bombing.

They should be culled, I'm sure the majority of the population agree with this bar a few snowflakes. The ones you see at the beach are actually not the worst and they look normal, the ones you see in town on the MacDonald's diet are freakishly big and mutant like

When I did work in Altens industrial estate in Aberdeen some of the feckers looked like the could carry away a Shetland pony, aye BIG

Unknown user

I don't mind them, there's millions around here and they do make a lot of noise, but I like wildlife being wildlife as long as it's no trying to eat me. They nest on all the roofs in our area, I quite enjoyed watching the wee ones grow up and take their first flights.

I totally get why people hate them though.

Apart from in the town, they aren't that bad up here in Lewis. We do have a lot of kestrels and hawks flying g around though, they probably keep them clear.

I saw one that had been flattened by a car on the Great Western Road the other week.

I was like...:yas:

Tempted to buy a spud gun and start a war with the little shits who keep landing on my balcony and loudly squawking. GTF.

54 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Tempted to buy a spud gun and start a war with the little shits who keep landing on my balcony and loudly squawking. GTF.

Paintball gun :pleasing: 

John Gentleman
ArcticJambo

See the victims surcharge, I'm assuming about 120 quid, who got that? Some do-gooder obviously.

Parked in Wardlaw Place Monday on way into TO and half-way down caught a young seagull out the corner of my eye, seemingly helpless.  I must admit the thought did go through my mind for a brief second but then I though nahh, must get ticket for Aberdeen.  No doubt will get absolutely savaged there!!!

Unknown user
8 hours ago, Boab said:

Humans seem to be the only species that have “ protected “ status for some things. 

Conceit or what !

How do you know? Do you speak dog?

Just now, Smithee said:

How do you know? Do you speak dog?

If a dog, of the wild variety, came across a wee mammal of the severely endangered variety, I can’t think for a second he might think...” aw, that’s the end of that species if I gobble the wee shite up ! “

He wouldn’t, would he !  He’d set about the wee ******* !

Humans/ seagulls

Dog/ wee shite

In about them !

🤨

Francis Albert

Spent last week in Edinburgh city centre and was wakened each morning between 3 and 4 am by screeching seagulls a noise that continued for hours. This is new.

There have always been seagulls in Edinburgh but nothing on this scale.

If I were a newcomer to the city It would discourage me from returning.

London and Liverpool also have seagulls but nothing like the scale I heard last week.

People are feeding them and leaving out rubbish in bin liners that they just rip apart. Look at fining people for that and the numbers might start to come down. 

Tommy Brown
On 07/08/2019 at 17:35, Mikey1874 said:

You might have seen this reported. Better than poison?

what a load of shite,eh

While your staring one out, half a dozen of his ******* mates have flown in and scoffed them.

An  ersehole I lets one come into his house, he calls it Steven, funny as feck, when it knocked over all their expensive chrystal ware ! They still feed the fecker ! As i said an ereshole, but from Dumfries, living in Tollcross, live here, but ffs, learn some class.

• 1 year later...
J.T.F.Robertson

World would be a far better place if it were the seagulls grabbing us.

Maybe being gullible again.