?30 million for Luke Shaw to Man Utd.

Dallas Green

Southampton's replacement could be Andrew Robertson from Dundee United for just over ?1m. They know how to play the game.

Arthur Morgan

Could have Daley Blind for half that. He is good though

Daley Blind plays at CDM for Ajax, his favoured position.

Oh, and ?30m for a 18 year old LB? Ridiculous imo, but then again all English players are overpriced.

Southampton's replacement could be Andrew Robertson from Dundee United for just over ?1m. They know how to play the game.

Utd have apparently rejected a ?1.75m bid from West Brom, so I'm thinking they'll have to pay a bit more than they were expecting.

invernessjt
I remember Spurs signing a young fast left back from Southampton a few years ago.

How did that one work out?

So every young LB for Soton will turn out to be another Bale? Highly unlikely.

Punks No Deid
?30m for the back up left back in the worst England team since 1958.

Coz he's English they double or treble the going rate. Their superstars on ?200-250k+ per week really did the biz in the world cup? Not like the Costa Rica, Algeria, etc..players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So every young LB for Soton will turn out to be another Bale? Highly unlikely.

Extremely unlikely but Shaw does look good. Very fast and gets up the line well, the Bale comparison is that Spurs bought a left back and then discovered that they had actually bought an attacking left sided midfielder.

Getting their business done early it seems, perhaps learning from their mistakes of last season where their list of targets seemed to go missing and instead Moyes was left making panic buys.

gorgie rd eh11

Getting their business done early it seems, perhaps learning from their mistakes of last season where their list of targets seemed to go missing and instead Moyes was left making panic buys.

Separate forum for this "plastics" sh*te. :2thumbsup:

kingantti1874

Great buy... Money is irrelevant to English clubs - if it had been ?20m nobody would have blinked an eye.. Another ?10 is pocket change

At Man Utd, he will only improve. I think he'll be a success

I don't think Jones or Smalling have improved enough to live up to their price tags.Also the boy Buttner has pretty much stood still.

Separate forum for this "plastics" sh*te. :2thumbsup:

:isee:

I will comment on other teams transfer activities as and when it suits me, but please refrain from calling me a plastic, as I don't pretend to support any EPL team.

Someone on this very thread once called me a plastic Hearts fan on another thread on here and got his arse handed to him, bizarrely he didn't post on that thread again for some reason. :unsure:

Would still rather there was another forum for stuff like this though. :thumbsup:

gorgie rd eh11

:isee:

I will comment on other teams transfer activities as and when it suits me, but please refrain from calling me a plastic, as I don't pretend to support any EPL team.

Someone on this very thread once called me a plastic Hearts fan on another thread on here and got his arse handed to him, bizarrely he didn't post on that thread again for some reason. :unsure:

Would still rather there was another forum for stuff like this though. :thumbsup:

Excellent, so we're agreed we'll all comment on other teams when it suits us and the plastic chat is sh*t. :2thumbsup:

If he lives up to his potential he could be sold on to Real Madrid for a hefty amount in 6-8 years.

Excellent, so we're agreed we'll all comment on other teams when it suits us and the plastic chat is sh*t. :2thumbsup:

The "we" and "us" chat when referring to other teams is shit, that's the definition of a plastic combined with having only attended a handful of their matches, if any at all and supporting them from their local boozer or armchair.

Apart from that you're bang on. :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

They've got more money than sense down there. I absolutely hate the EPL, the money involved in it is disgusting.

rudi must stay

I don't think Jones or Smalling have improved enough to live up to their price tags.Also the boy Buttner has pretty much stood still.

Maybe not, they have been moved around though. Maybe this year we will see them in the right position, centre back. For what they paid for Buttner, id say they got a bargain there

Signed for an initial 25 million. Sold buttner today for 5 (deal agreed for some time).Pretty good business to be honest.

Archived