4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonshrew

Imust admit I am very surprised a lot of people don't think we need another CM. We only have 3 first team central midfielders no?

Malcolm Tucker

"New signing to be announced today. If not today then Tuesday or Wesnesday. Should please majority of fans."

I swear to god literally anyone could make that up.

I don't doubt we'll sign someone in the next 3 days. Does that make me ITK?

the general

We are back to training Thursday I would think he will want everyone signed for that.

no rumours mate?

:wow: Just seen our new signing heading into the front door at Tynie!

:scenes:

Ron Burgundy

Forgot how exciting close season could be. Totally got my HMFC mojo back. Good feeling about the future.

Targets are likely contracted until the end of June - more likely we'll see some activity after that :thumbsup:

Private Womble

:wow: Just seen our new signing heading into the front door at Tynie!

:scenes:

:facepalm:

Imust admit I am very surprised a lot of people don't think we need another CM. We only have 3 first team central midfielders no?

we've also got young lads like Angus Beith to fill the squad out a bit. However,I do agree with you.

Would rather see us signing a goalscoring midfielder than another striker.

I think we should enjoy this fun while it last as I very much doubt it will be like this next season hence the 3 year deals they all seem to be getting no short term fix more in it for the long haul.Probably just one or two next season imo unless we lose some talented youngsters before then of course.

I wish this would all end, am no used to awe this signing talk and its not doing my BP any good (Rudi would be nice though :builder2: )

I can't see us signing a third striker myself. We have a tight budget and have brought two in and already have a couple of really decent young boys.

There will be another striker

I trust them to make decent signings. To be honest I'm more worried about players going the other way. We need to hold onto all the young lads.

we've signed gary o'connor........ to polish the trophy room and serves pies on match days.

we've signed gary o'connor........ to polish the trophy room and serves pies on match days.

Wouldn't trust him to not eat them all.

Private Womble

Wouldn't trust him to not eat them all.

The pies might tempt him too.

letsalldothebeattie

Thats a quality one. Although the fat b*stard would have the pies eaten before Tynie even opens on matchdays

I'll put it out there. I heard there had been tentative talks with lee miller. That's all I know.

Doesn't mean he,ll be signing or that it's a done deal just heard there have been informal chats.

I'll put it out there. I heard there had been tentative talks with lee miller. That's all I know.

Please no

letsalldothebeattie

Miller a few years ago yes but not now. Plus hes been having run ins with the carlisle management set up thats why he was released cant have that at Hearts.

kingantti1874

Doesn't mean he,ll be signing or that it's a done deal just heard there have been informal chats.

How old is he now?

Please no

I'd take him

Experienced centre forward can do a Steven Thompson like player for us

Miller a few years ago yes but not now. Plus hes been having run ins with the carlisle management set up thats why he was released cant have that at Hearts.

I'd cut him slack

He lost his wife a couple of years ago and none of us really knows the circumstances of his fall out with Carlisle

Can't say anymore !!

Oh, no, I've said too much

I haven't said enough

Jambof3tornado

I'd take him

this.

I wouldn't let him near the pies.

letsalldothebeattie

I'd cut him slack

He lost his wife a couple of years ago and none of us really knows the circumstances of his fall out with Carlisle

All i heard was he refused to go to team meetings when they were in the middle of the relegation battle last season. As a senior member of that team and also club captain thats not acceptable whether he lost his wife or not.

I'd take him

Didn't actually realise he scored as much for Carlisle. Is he a bit injury prone though 83 games in 3 seasons down there doesn't seem a lot but 31 goals in 83 games is very decent.

Edit - Just read above about his wife dying so that was probably a factor in the games he played.

I'm led to believe this player can kick a ball

Cant say much more than that.

source?

Archived