Hobo Vice: comments

Pants Shaton

HA HA HA HA HA ... wear that and the seagulls won't attack you anymore when you're running around Slateford Nelly

No, but Keith might.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just waiting for the ink to dry on my contract to have some floorspace in Harvey Nics. Armani, Gucci, Patrick Cox, errr, Nelly Terraces:wacko:...

They only deal in premier brands in that store.:biggrin:

It'll be worth the expense just to see their slack-jawed faces as they walk past your window, on their way to a shoplifting spree in Harvey Nic's.

DuffJimmy1875
Mate, you need this too then!

Lochend Vice - The Sequel: Coming to a low-budget obscure cable station soon!

thevice2008zb7.jpg

LOL - :bravo::4_1_72:

That's absolute class - if you can't laugh at that - even as a Hibs fan - then you take things way too seriously

Nelly Terraces
No, but Keith might.

Has anyone thought that Pink Hoodie Hobo could possibly be the son of Keith Hilson:biggrin:?

Please, please, please, god, I promise to be a good boy all year, please make this be true....

Stop please. I'm getting funny looks from people at work because I can't stop chuckling.

Nelly Terraces

thevice2008zb7.jpg

That is just sheer class. Top marks, pmsl.

thevice2008zb7.jpg

Brilliant!

Has anyone thought that Pink Hoodie Hobo could possibly be the son of Keith Hilson:biggrin:?

Please, please, please, god, I promise to be a good boy all year, please make this be true....

Pink Hoodie has no dad - just a different 'uncle' every night.

Pink Hoodie has no dad - just a different 'uncle' every night.

Mr Ben Doune and Mr Phil McCracken?

The People's Chimp

Can you imagine the family get togethers? You've got lochend vice redux for 08, pink hoodie, ten lambert and butlers and a delivery from the lucky star. How's that for christmas dinner?

Brilliant!

Idea shamelessly nicked from your good-self!

Hobos, eh, never ending supply of mirth and general ****-taking - we don't even have to work hard at it! :D

PS Does anyone have a copy of 90 goals against the hobos? There might be a sharper shot of the two fashion-criminals in it that would provide a decent screen cap for the t-shirt.

The People's Chimp
Idea shamelessly nicked from your good-self!

Hobos, eh, never ending supply of mirth and general ****-taking - we don't even have to work hard at it! :D

PS Does anyone have a copy of 90 goals against the hobos? There might be a sharper shot of the two fashion-criminals in it that would provide a decent screen cap for the t-shirt.

I've got the "who put the ball in the hibees net" dvd. I'm sure mr hilson features on it, in all his glory.

I remember me & my auld man absolutely pi$$ing ourselves at this when the video came out. Had to rewind it so many times.

Pure classic.

The fact that it came at a time when we were ****ing them every game makes it part of a beutiful memory!

Nelly Terraces
Just because you got lots of practise running from the seagulls :527:

Hobos of the sky that lot.

NT:527:

I've got the "who put the ball in the hibees net" dvd. I'm sure mr hilson features on it, in all his glory.

Yup, he does indeed.

Would you be able to get a screen cap from it on your PC? I know WinDVD, for example, will do screen dumps.

Ta.

The People's Chimp
Would you be able to get a screen cap from it on your PC? I know WinDVD, for example, will do screen dumps.

Ta.

I'm at work just now...but i could look into it tomo?

As for that signature? Class - "out of retirement for one last season" pmsl rofl etc.

The sad thing is, that bloke must have seriously thought he was 'dead cool' being dressed in that get-up.

The sad thing is, that bloke must have seriously thought he was 'dead cool' being dressed in that get-up.

:camera:

Nelly Terraces

That look still is 'cool', if yer a hobo.

I'm at work just now...but i could look into it tomo?

As for that signature? Class - "out of retirement for one last season" pmsl rofl etc.

Sure, I've got one version here to clean up, so I might not need to trouble you - will let you know tho - appreciate the help. :)

Thanks for the comments on the sig - hard to avoid taking the p!ss out of hibbies - they make it so easy!!!

maroonlegions
LOL - :bravo::4_1_72:

That's absolute class - if you can't laugh at that - even as a Hibs fan - then you take things way too seriously

TOTALLY , like you can laugh at the flair myth too eh.;):P

thevice2008zb7.jpg

Lochend Vice 2: Over the Hilson?

Everybody loves Baz
I'm in as well. XL nice one.

Have you been on a diet likes ??

Everybody loves Baz
Feck me, listen to Kate Moss.

Yes you're right ...............

I'm a model.;)

Everybody loves Baz
Aye an Airfix Model Blimp.

It's

a

Knife

to

the

**Heart.

**=( fallls in a heep to the floor)

I just wanted to say this thread is up there with - shaking with rage - and - Nelly Seagulls - and of course - Peeble's "Have you heard?" thread. (Which will never be beaten).

If I get time later - I might fire up the old photoshop and have a bit of a larf....

:camera::confused:

Is it possible the Keith Hilson and Michael Jackson decided, after a chance meeting in the late eighties, to swap identities?

That's unfair - I can't think of any Hobo's who are famous for being sex beasts.

wheeloffortune3.jpg

Yes you're right ...............

I'm a model.;)

almost a model I have heard

or is that quasi moda??:dribble::dribble::dribble:

I remember that guy KEITH from years ago he used to drink in the Do"cot'

All the Drylaw Hearts guys will know him from the 80"s.

He must come from the Drylaw/pilton/muirhouse area i"m sure he"s a bin man or something similar!

Have to say lads this thread is quality36_1_75.gif

Like the rest of you I still pmsl when i watch that game and see Crockett stand up and scream like a girl :)

The printing gaff at Haymarket will do them for us. I need the lettering and the piccie (dunno if some IT head could work on that and try and make it clearer?) and that's it. Recently got a t-shirt done for my mates 40th with:

FRANKY SAYS

F ** K

THE

HIBS

on it. Old school, and classic. Oh, and it doesnt have the '**'s' in the F either. They'll print you anything up there. T shirts are only 13 blabs.

Lochend Vice - L&BP, **** Division.

I had a Frankie says Hibs 1 Hearts 2 with Derek O Connor on the front on his knees after scoring the winner at Fester Road in the last minute, how much do I regret throwing that one out.

Still have my Kjell Ollofson apprecation Society t shirt with a photo of a Hobo crying with Tears of a clown printed under it

I remember that guy KEITH from years ago he used to drink in the Do"cot'

All the Drylaw Hearts guys will know him from the 80"s.

He must come from the Drylaw/pilton/muirhouse area i"m sure he"s a bin man or something similar!

He was unlikely to be secretary general of the UN, I suppose.

All we need to do now is find out who his boyfriend is.

This threads quality. Those t-shirts could def take off, someone could make a killing!

Lochend Vice © GMAN, 2008.

The People's Chimp

I wonder if this is his daughter?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2005/10/19/boy--3--lay-with-dead-mum-for-two-weeks-89520-16266908/

Neighbours of Anne-Marie on Leith's tough Fort estate said she was a loving mother.

Mum-of-three Claire Hilson, 28, said: "We always used to see her dropping her son off at the nursery"She seemed to be a doting mum, always using terms of endearment like'honey' and 'darling'.

Archived