Hobo Vice: comments

Pants Shaton

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2000162563475310110_rs.jpg

Remember the day well. Wee Robbo had just scored and he was to the right of the old terracing that had the scoreboard.

Think we won 3-0?

maroonlegions

nice 80s jacket and hair cut , check the hobo with a fag in his mouth, classy breed that lot eh, bet you his giro never came in time.:106years::spongebob3:

The Mighty Thor

Used to play football against him occasionally. Keith Hilson.

We ripped the pish out of him for that after it was on sportscene. and he shows up nicely on 'Back from the brink'

It was 1986 and was right after Iain Jardine scored in a 3-1 win.

As for his attire? as the song says it was acceptable in the 80's :)

The People's Chimp

Lochend vice - What a classy look. I wonder if he's still atending the san giro and pushing back fashion boundaries?

Used to play football against him occasionally. Keith Hilson.

We ripped the pish out of him for that after it was on sportscene. and he shows up nicely on 'Back from the brink'

It was 1986 and was right after Iain Jardine scored in a 3-1 win.

As for his attire? as the song says it was acceptable in the 80's :)

I can't believe someone actually knows this tool - he should have his own website.

maroonlegions
Lochend vice - What a classy look. I wonder if he's still atending the san giro and pushing back fashion boundaries?

must have sold a few pegs to get a jacket like that eh or a bit of snowdropping that payed off eh.:)

Nelly Terraces

Aaaaah, the class mid 80's wannabe Don Johnson look. He's Crocket, the other queer wi the fag in his gob is Tubbs (fag with a fag - discuss). What a pair of utter fandangos. Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet run in fear. Love his overly tight stretch jeans (Pepe's? Got to be). Hold on, is that a pash stain I can see there.....:wacko:

Blokes name is Keith. Says it all. This is without doubt my favourite photo of a hobo EVER. It should be shown to young children to put them off the ways of the hobo. Just complete classless tramps committing fashion crimes with impunity. Shocking. Cant count the amount of times I've rewound the vid to watch this tool in action though, every time I get a giggle.

GMan, you're a legend, This has needed it's own thread for years, and within minutes we have the boys name. Brilliant.

Lochend Vice - You're under a vest.

NT.

Nelly Terraces
Haha, thats brilliant.

Aye, just had a gander myself. Heh Heh, f'ing superb. This the best thread on here in ages.

Too man fashion crimes to list, but lets start with a Football top under a Don Johnson jacket, even that wasnt accetable in the 80's surely?

As I write this Alphaville - "big in Japan" is on the radio, I bet he had that on his Brick Size Sony Walkman.

Lyrics for: Big In Japan

Winter's city side - yeah Lochend it is the dark side on Edinburgh

Crystal bits of snowflakes all around my head and in the wind - that will be the hair gell mate!

I had no illusions - Maybe you lot didnt then but you sure have made up for it now.That I'd ever find a glimpse of summer's heat waves in your eyes

You did what you did to me - We did regularly!Now it's history I see

Here's my comeback on the road again - What at Tynie, yer having a laugh!

Things will happen while they can - or maybe not 22 in a row!

I will wait here for my man tonight - Aye I bet yo did mucker, he is standing right next to you with a fag in his mouth.

It's easy if you're big in Japan - yeah,but you will always be th wee team!

And so and and so forth.................

(Chorus)

Oh, you're big in Japan

Tonight

Big in Japan

Be tight

Big in Japan,

Ooh the eastern sea's so blue

Big in Japan

All right

Pay, then I sleep by your side

Things are easy when you're big in Japan

Oh, you're big in Japan

Nelly Terraces
Too man fashion crimes to list, but lets start with a Football top under a Don Johnson jacket, even that wasnt accetable in the 80's surely?

A deffo no-no mate, even back in mid 80's. Just wrong on every level. I feel ill looking at it.:wacko:

Honestly, parents, show this to your kids, OK, they might cry when they see it, but it will stand them in good stead fashion wise later in life. They won't get the pash ripped oput of them in the playground for dressing, quite frankly, like a monger.

He doesn't look very bohemian to me? I mean, those Pepe Jeans and Jacket from Ali's Cave is not exactly hot is it?

Can't see his shoes but I'll guess at a pair of scuffed Adidas Sambas.

All the Hearts boys I knew were much better dressed. Pair of Lois Jeans and Diadora Borgs maybe topped off with a nice shirt from Benneton was my order of the day.

HFC. Tramps since the 80's.

He doesn't look very bohemian to me? I mean, those Pepe Jeans and Jacket from Ali's Cave is not exactly hot is it?

All the Hearts boys I knew were much better dressed. Pair of Lois Jeans and Diadora Borgs maybe topped off with a nice shirt from Benneton was my order of the day.

I didnt know he sold shirts, I always thought of him as an alternative comedian. :wacko:

Nelly Terraces

WK. That look is THE very reason Casual was invented.

Nelly Terraces

As I write this Alphaville - "big in Japan" is on the radio, I bet he had that on his Brick Size Sony Walkman.

Lyrics for: Big In Japan

Winter's city side - yeah Lochend it is the dark side on Edinburgh

Crystal bits of snowflakes all around my head and in the wind - that will be the hair gell mate!

I had no illusions - Maybe you lot didnt then but you sure have made up for it now.That I'd ever find a glimpse of summer's heat waves in your eyes

You did what you did to me - We did regularly!Now it's history I see

Here's my comeback on the road again - What at Tynie, yer having a laugh!

Things will happen while they can - or maybe not 22 in a row!

I will wait here for my man tonight - Aye I bet yo did mucker, he is standing right next to you with a fag in his mouth.

It's easy if you're big in Japan - yeah,but you will always be th wee team!

And so and and so forth.................

(Chorus)

Oh, you're big in Japan

Tonight

Big in Japan

Be tight

Big in Japan,

Ooh the eastern sea's so blue

Big in Japan

All right

Pay, then I sleep by your side

Things are easy when you're big in Japan

Oh, you're big in Japan

Heh, heh, should change the lyrics to 'Big in Lochend.'

It has been suggested that black slip ons with white socks is the most likely foot fashion crime for this bottom-feeder.

It has been suggested that black slip ons with white socks is the most likely foot fashion crime for this bottom-feeder.

Haha. Never even crossed my mind that this would be the case.

ToadKiller Dog

If you are traveling up to aberdeen on saturday you might be able to pick up a jacket just like that one at the aberdeen branch of C&As .

Aaaaah, the class mid 80's wannabe Don Johnson look. He's Crocket, the other queer wi the fag in his gob is Tubbs (fag with a fag - discuss). What a pair of utter fandangos. Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet run in fear. Love his overly tight stretch jeans (Pepe's? Got to be). Hold on, is that a pash stain I can see there.....:wacko:

Blokes name is Keith. Says it all. This is without doubt my favourite photo of a hobo EVER. It should be shown to young children to put them off the ways of the hobo. Just complete classless tramps committing fashion crimes with impunity. Shocking. Cant count the amount of times I've rewound the vid to watch this tool in action though, every time I get a giggle.

GMan, you're a legend, This has needed it's own thread for years, and within minutes we have the boys name. Brilliant.

Lochend Vice - You're under a vest.

NT.

Probably my 2nd most rewound video - after replaying the response of the Hibs players as Graham Weir scores number 4 - beautiful.

I reckon a 'Lochend Vice' T-shirt could be the Frankie says Hearts 2 hibs 1 for the naughties! :)

Maybe...

2000868825325776076_rs.jpg

Probably my 2nd most rewound video - after replaying the response of the Hibs players as Graham Weir scores number 4 - beautiful.

What about the 5-1 game when a Hobo goes fleeing down the stairs of the Roseburn straight on his @rse that was another classic.

Nelly Terraces

I aint joking, I'm goining to get one of those T shirts made up. That is just utter genius boys. Can GMAn or Gizmo send me a jpeg or similar to get it done? (I'm and IT dunce.)

Lochend Vice - a pair of sex cases.

The Mighty Thor
I aint joking, I'm goining to get one of those T shirts made up. That is just utter genius boys. Can GMAn or Gizmo send me a jpeg or similar to get it done? (I'm and IT dunce.)

Nelly if you're getting it done let me know where and the cost etc and i'm in for two.

It'll be getting worn at the San Giro for the last Derby!

Nelly Terraces

Thor, you have a PM coming your way.

Lochend Vice - they like to put men in handcuffs (hello sailor - typical hobo buftys.)

The People's Chimp

If you get them made up i reckon you could have quite a few people joining the queue for one of these classic T's.

Nelly Terraces
If you get them made up i reckon you could have quite a few people joining the queue for one of these classic T's.

The printing gaff at Haymarket will do them for us. I need the lettering and the piccie (dunno if some IT head could work on that and try and make it clearer?) and that's it. Recently got a t-shirt done for my mates 40th with:

FRANKY SAYS

F ** K

THE

HIBS

on it. Old school, and classic. Oh, and it doesnt have the '**'s' in the F either. They'll print you anything up there. T shirts are only 13 blabs.

Lochend Vice - L&BP, **** Division.

The Mighty Thor
The printing gaff at Haymarket will do them for us. I need the lettering and the piccie (dunno if some IT head could work on that and try and make it clearer?) and that's it. Recently got a t-shirt done for my mates 40th with:

FRANKY SAYS

F ** K

THE

HIBS

on it. Old school, and classic. Oh, and it doesnt have the '**'s' in the F either. They'll print you anything up there. T shirts are only 13 blabs.

There must be a way to get a screen print from the Back from the brink vid!

:):527:

Thor, you have a PM coming your way.

Lochend Vice - they like to put men in handcuffs (hello sailor - typical hobo buftys.)

Nelly/Thor,

The order book is building up, if you're doing this I'll have one.

p.s. Gman = Gibbster's bro. He has already got 3 stills of that video on canvas on the wall in his computer room!

FRANKY SAYS

F ** K

THE

HIBS

Quality t-shirts but i just couldn't bring myself to wear anything with that rag of a strip on it.

Frankie says... however - NT stick these on your counter* and i'll take one.

* i was going to say "stall" as well but that's a bit lochendish. You'll have to rent boutique space, Multrees Walk should do it.

Mate, you need this too then!

Lochend Vice - The Sequel: Coming to a low-budget obscure cable station soon!

thevice2008zb7.jpg

FRANKY SAYS

F ** K

THE

HIBS

I can try and clean it up unless Gman already has a clearly, higher-res screen capture?

The People's Chimp

FRANKY SAYS

F ** K

THE

HIBS

Aye, a "Franky says" one would be quality.

Nelly Terraces
Getting thinner fat barsteward from purchasing a cross trainer for my Xmas ;)

How'd you make a cross trainer?

Poke him in the chest and slap him in the face a bit.

Badom-tish!

...I'm here all week...

How'd you make a cross trainer?

Poke him in the chest and slap him in the face a bit.

Badom-tish!

...I'm here all week...

FFS

Nelly Terraces
Quality t-shirts but i just couldn't bring myself to wear anything with that rag of a strip on it.

Frankie says... however - NT stick these on your counter* and i'll take one.

* i was going to say "stall" as well but that's a bit lochendish. You'll have to rent boutique space, Multrees Walk should do it.

Just waiting for the ink to dry on my contract to have some floorspace in Harvey Nics. Armani, Gucci, Patrick Cox, errr, Nelly Terraces:wacko:...

They only deal in premier brands in that store.:biggrin:

Archived