Worrying Times

Alfie22

Is anyone else worried about the lack of any movement with regards to a manager at Hearts. :(

No names being said barr the usual nonsene (every manager that is out of a job just now).

What's really worrying is that Frail seems to be getting more and more up his own A**e!! and i'm begining to think he might well be given the job.. which really makes me want to blow chunks wacko:

Colonel Kurtz
Is anyone else worried about the lack of any movement with regards to a manager at Hearts. :(

No names being said barr the usual nonsene (every manager that is out of a job just now).

What's really worrying is that Frail seems to be getting more and more up his own A**e!! and i'm beging to think he might well be given the job.. which really makes me want to blow chunks boak::wacko:

Good enough for me...and

Charlie-Brown

Mark McGhee will be announced as Hearts manager in about 3 weeks time.... :P

And if it's not him it will be Craig Levein or Jim Jeffries or Gary Locke or Billy Davies or Martin Allen or Bobby Williamson or Stephen Frail or Steven P(h)ressley or Yuri Puntus or Michael Laudrup or John Collins or whoever.....qe sera sera. :)

What's really worrying is that Frail seems to be getting more and more up his own A**e!! and i'm beging to think he might well be given the job.. which really makes me want to blow chunks boak::wacko:

Just beginning to think? Its been obvious from day one of this year what the outcome would be.

Romanov will not pay enough money to make it worthwhile for anyone of any stature to come to Hearts.

The sooner we realise that as fans the easier the summer will be for us.

Lochend Brazil

Nope as I have accepted that Puppet Frail will still be in charge. Then once he gets emptied, then vlad will bring in another of his puppies.

Mark McGhee will be announced as Hearts manager in about 3 weeks time.... :P

And if it's not him it will be Craig Levein or Jim Jeffries or Gary Locke or Billy Davies or Martin Allen or Bobby Williamson or Stephen Frail or Steven P(h)ressley or Yuri Puntus or Michael Laudrup or John Collins or whoever.....qe sera sera. :)

Exactly No more heroes :P

It's also the fact that other SPL sides are in a position to strengthen their squads already whilst we are still *****ing around trying to decide what to do in terms of a manager.

Falkirk, Hibs, Killie have all added players, Aberdeen have guys on trial.

Charlie-Brown
It's also the fact that other SPL sides are in a position to strengthen their squads already whilst we are still *****ing around trying to decide what to do in terms of a manager.

Falkirk, Hibs, Killie have all added players, Aberdeen have guys on trial.

Why the feck are you worried about those losers? Where's your gumption? :)

Is May 26th the date of this O'Donnell game thing?

Confirmation would be much appreciated, I'd like to plan in advance for my next big disappointment....

:sad:

Ryan Gosling

Confirmation would be much appreciated, I'd like to plan in advance for my next big disappointment....

May 25th.

davemclaren

Remember, the more disappointments you have the better the good times will seem. ;)

Remember, the more disappointments you have the better the good times will seem. ;)

When I was younger, that's what I thought being a Jambo was all about...

:biggrin:

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose....

davemclaren
When I was younger, that's what I thought being a Jambo was all about...

:biggrin:

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose....

It's true, that's what made 1998 something really special, for me at least. :)

scots civil war

er,mcGhee will be taking motherwell into europe,the uefa

so he aint goin nowhere

davies i rekkn

I've been firmly of the belief that we won't be getting anything resembling a proper manager since it became clear that the January 1st statement was issued simply to buy time.

But today on here a couple of posters whose contributions I usually read with more than a passing interest have stated that we will be getting a manager.

So maybe there is hope.

davemclaren
I've been firmly of the belief that we won't be getting anything resembling a proper manager since it became clear that the January 1st statement was issued simply to buy time.

But today on here a couple of posters whose contributions I usually read with more than a passing interest have stated that we will be getting a manager.

So maybe there is hope.

You'll soon believe again.... :whistling:

It's true, that's what made 1998 something really special, for me at least. :)

Yep, couldn't agree more.

Not that I wouldn't like some of the success they have but it can't be all that great being an OF fan. They won't get that euphoria - not when they win things so regularly. I'd like to take the chance and see how we fare with that though...hehe.

Two of my ex-flatmates were Celtic fans and I remember sitting with them watching a game a few years ago. It was the end of the season, a title decider, and they won. Green and white streamers everywhere, TV camera close ups on Rod Stewart etc etc. We switched the telly off and one turned to the other and said..."Right then, your turn to put the kettle on." No kidding.

When I explained to them that if Hearts (or even Hibs, god forbid) were in the same position...Edinburgh would be party central and the fans would probably all be drunk for a fortnight, assuming we didn't actually just die of happiness right there on the spot. They looked at me as if I was a bit weird and went off to make a cuppa.

So maybe there is hope.

Can you name realistic names of who you see as a proper manager?

Can you name realistic names of who you see as a proper manager?

McGhee would do, although I don't think he'll be interested.

I'd love to see Levein back, although I appreciate that a lot of fans didn't like his style. Jefferies would do. I'd even take people with experience who had a less successful record than the above - I'm keen to get as far away from the committee of nobodies as possible.

I don't know if any of the above are realistic, though. I would have thought our chances of attracting a decent manager are prejudiced by the insane way in which the club is run. If I were a reasonably experienced and successful manager, I wouldn't touch it with a barge-pole.

Imeantasong

Not holding any great hopes.

But I suppose we have to wait until the season is over in case Rodney was only kidding at the AGM and a currently employed manager has been lined up.

What's really worrying is that Frail seems to be getting more and more up his own A**e!! and i'm begining to think he might well be given the job.. which really makes me want to blow chunks wacko:

Never gave it a thought - good point!:rolleyes:

Here's a list of available managers - http://www.leaguemanagers.com

Orkneyjambo

I think 90% of us know it will still be Fail come the start of next season.

Certainly 90% of me knows it will still be Fail.

Even if we say otherwise, deep down we know that there is no interest in the club from Romanov and he ain't going to spend any more money.

I expect total inertia all close season and to see us all getting more and more frustrated as nothing happens.

However, that 10% of hope keeps me going and I suspect I'm not alone in that.

Are we Daft or what ?

Archived