Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• Love the JT's

• :shitwine:

• Tenor

Maroon Sailor

Accies should've saved a few of those goals against Morton

Hibs have scored twice from nowhere

Heffernan clearly offside and very debatable that it crossed the line. Goal line camera view inconclusive in my opinion.

Tommy Wiseau

Ah well :laugh: it'll make promotion a bit easier for us of they aren't there next season.

How do you work that one out :lol: 4 times this season we have bent them over with our worst side in 30 odd years :lol:

Nelly Terraces

I am at work and have no TV coverage but just logged on to the BBC. In the photo is there really a fat orange girl dangling a toddler over the barrier?

In fact is it the same fat orange girl who was in all the Leigh Griffiths 'relegation' party photos outside and inside Tynecastle?

What a state.............

_75016544_cummings_sns.jpg

Certainly looks like the same fat fake baked moron mate. What a classy, ahem, 'lady'. That kid has no future whatsoever. Someone call social services before it's too late.

Sooperstar

Do we have artificial pitches for training on at Riccarton?

Yes, one artificial next to a grass one.

jamboinglasgow

Hamilton dont look as up for this as I would have though t for a team pushing for promotion.

Then again if Hibs stay up, lets hope a win makes them overconfident over the summer again so they dont fix the problems and will be hopeless again next season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

If Hamilton are the benchmark for Division 1 standard, things are looking good for next season.

queensferryjambo

Hamilton will collapse after that.

Season over for everyone in the SPFL now. Back to worrying about Hearts getting back up rather than giggling at H1b5 sweating it to the end of the season.

Captain Price

Hibs acting like they've won the World Cup. It's a play off against Hamilton ffs :lol:

deary me , we all know hibs are shite but hamilton are even worse, expected a much better standard, they are dreadful to be honest...........

Ive said it before, H!b5, Petrie & Butcher will use this result and make out its a Hibernian victory. A successful season. And the fans will lap it up.

God bless 'em.

Let the 'powers' that be keep the h1b5 fans having the wee team mentality. Suits us just fine.

Edited by madvladsdad

TyphoonJambo

quote name='kirkwood69' timestamp='1400701212' post='4222162']

I've probably never seen a poorer crossing team in all my days :lol:

Can't even cross from a dead ball,every corner has been terrible

Nucky Thompson

Ffs Hamilton. Cummings had never scored before.

Only about 30 goals for the U20's

Greedy_Jambo

Ah well :laugh: it'll make promotion a bit easier for us of they aren't there next season.

No it won't, it will still be as easy. Hibs are pish.

Ill stand by my original post. Hamilton are terrible. To have that shower of shite and vermin up 2-0 against you is terrible.

If we don;t have that league won by next February at the latest if this is the standard of their teams then serious questions need asked.

:cornette:

gowestjambo

Personally I hope hibs stay up, I think it will be difficult enough to win promotion next season without another premier team in the mix!

Also very disappointed in Hamilton, I thought they would have been much better.

Rudolf's Mate

A couple of Hamilton players don't look like they're trying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingantti1874

Staying down with the Jambos ?

What a bunch of peasants they are

:rofl: ah **** them - they've provided some unexpected entertainment this season ... They won't be signing **** all when we beast them senseless the next time we meet

Walter Bishop

Don't know what's more embarrassing, being 2-0 down to Hibs or Hibs fans celebrating like it's the World Cup final.

Tommy Wiseau

Personally I hope hibs stay up, I think it will be difficult enough to win promotion next season without another premier team in the mix!

Also very disappointed in Hamilton, I thought they would have been much better.

We are more a Premier team than they are, given they won less points than us this season.

What's with folk shiting it off the filth ffs :cornette:

InternationalHearts

This is their third game in eight days, third in just over a week.

Shocking play-off system. In place to benefit the Premiership team, was simply a ploy to temporarily satiate fans clambering for the system to be implemented.

Last time Hivs escaped from the play-offs (Airdrie), they were relegated the following season. Lets take some consolation in that!

manaliveits105

Ally ally ally o has got to be the worst and most childlike chant ever sang by any football fans absolute roasters

This is why we must WIN the Championship next season if we want to come up

The play off are heavily loaded in favour of the SPL club, Hamilton have had 3 days rest and an awful Hibs side are fresh as daisies after 10 days rest with the home leg to come

jamboinglasgow

We are more a Premier team than they are, given they won less points than us this season.

What's with folk shiting it off the filth ffs :cornette:

Think it is the worry that Butcher will clear out all their terrible players and rebuild it like he did with inverness making them stronger.

Tena Garcia? They'd be better playing with Tena Lady.

They do make them for men, ya know! ;)

schp10056_9.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

Think it is the worry that Butcher will clear out all their terrible players and rebuild it like he did with inverness making them stronger.

LOLZ. How many times have they unsuccessfully tried that one in the last decade?

Edited by Tommy Wiseau

queensferryjambo

Ally ally ally o has got to be the worst and most childlike chant ever sang by any football fans absolute roasters

The big ship sails on the ally ally oooo